Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (6239 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^

I only have a 'gbe le khua' for you! kiss
I hope you like to dance "mama YO WEH" and "papa[b] FI YOR[/b]"? wink

Mu he he he he he
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
and what do kitchen hotel workers wear in the hotel? An apron and witches hat. You don't need to see a pic to know that blazay,it's called common sense. C'mon dear use ya brain
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger why do you keep saying you just became active less than a year ago when one of your user names is from 2007.

abi you dont know maths ni?

here:

http://www.online-calculator.com/
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2011
tpiah!:

fstranger why do you keep saying you just became active less than a year ago when one of your user names is from 2007.

abi you dont know maths ni?

here:

http://www.online-calculator.com/

I registered in 2007 but became an active poster less than a year ago

Why is that difficult for your senile brain to understand? Abi you want me to unleash Blazay aka Osisi aka AJ on you?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^so all the time you spent abusing people then- were you decrepit or on low quality weed.

what's your definition of active member.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
jennykadry:

and what do kitchen hotel workers wear in the hotel? An apron and witches hat. You don't need to see a pic to know that blazay, it's called common sense. C'mon dear use ya brain

Una don come again with una warapa? This is how it starts. angry

Come! What is that your name again?
Is it K-[/b]y jelly for [b]dry congos or what? undecided
Ok.
Abi dem sen you come?

[size=20pt]Mama Nnukwu Nairaland with 8000 posts++++ cry [/size] [/b]Wor Khin? undecided

What exactly is your [b]"mission impossible"
on this thread?
Ngi na monkey dia gi gba kwa okwu nee ban wan! kiss

Who is your "dia"? angry
You must be maaaaad!!!

Afo ta gbu kwa ngi na otu ndi nguwru "dia" gi minus or plus five or ten minutes left or right from yaba'm gi dia!

No wonder dati ya Biafran cripple of a pay-for-congo-sucking-shag-toy, posing by his grave side in one cemetary in that your "YABA" can only afford to dance 'ben low ben low ben low" with you for your wedding dance, since e nor get leg. grin

What is your problem?

Abi you hear say I be "INSPIRED" wey need romance for NL? undecided

Common han le le ja-ja from my side make I see beta climate!!! angry

Oloju kokoro!

fstranger3:

I registered in 2007 but became an active poster less than a year ago

Why is that difficult for your senile brain to understand? Abi you want me to unleash [size=20pt]Blazay aka Osisi [/size]  shocked aka AJ on you?

Tufiakwa! Say no to drugs! Especially cheap ones from Tapei. Please, do not mention my name in the same space with that bush rat of an mgbekescious ringworm of a 'thing'! cheesy

tpiah!:

^^so all the time you spent abusing people then- were you decrepit or on low quality weed.

what's your definition of active member.

Gaaaaaaaaaash!!!

Mu he he he he he he

I say faya on! cheesy

Gosh, I am in such a good mood today. Congo goood o! He who finds a goooooooood congo, has definitely found the one and only LORD!!! cry
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
@blazay

Ma gi ma ndi be'gi chukwu kpo kwa unu nile okwu,anu mpam.afo di'kwa gi ni'mi,agadi ekwe nka, ewu ne si'si . Oya come pursue me comot for the thread na mbe. When you are done writing your epistles let me know. Okwu gba kwa gi na otu/otele gi diaaaaa. I'ga gwa'm i'fe nmelu gi ji we na gwa'm okwu ka onye en'ji egbe a'du na i'ke. Amo su . Nansense if you have issues with yourself and osisi find ways to get to her house go find her since you are so jobless so tey you get time. All this ''who cares'' bla bla bla is just plain silly. You don't care yet you get the time to type epistles here talking about things that happened years ago

Anu ofia
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2011
^^^^

It is on

Blazay, dont back down

We have to get to the bottom of everything today. Today na today

Bini Vs. Bini

Should we open a new thread for both of you?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
all this igbo wey una dey type, make una slow down nah.

it takes forever to decipher what you're saying, which is why most of the time i dont bother since i dont speak igbo.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
Blazay:

Una don come again with una warapa? This is how it starts. angry

Come! What is that your name again?
Is it K-[/b]y jelly for [b]dry congos or what? undecided
Ok.
Abi dem sen you come?
Wor Khin? undecided
What exactly is your "mission impossible" on this thread?
Ngi na monkey dia gi gba kwa okwu nee ban wan! kiss

[size=28pt]Who is your "dia"? angry
You must be maaaaad!!!
[/size]

Afo ta gbu kwa ngi na otu ndi nguwru "dia" gi minus or plus five or ten minutes left or right from yaba'm gi dia!

No wonder dati ya Biafran cripple of a spouse posing by his grave side in one cemetary in that your "YABA" can only afford to dance 'ben low ben low ben low" with you for your wedding dance, since e nor get leg. grin

What is your problem?

Abi you hear say I be "INSPIRED" wey need romance for NL? undecided

Common han le le ja-ja from my side make I see beta climate!!! angry

Oloju kokoro!

Tufiakwa! Say no to drugs! Especially cheap ones from Tapei. Please, do not mention my name in the same space with that bush rat of an mgbekescious ringworm of a 'thing'! cheesy

Gaaaaaaaaaash!!!

Mu he he he he he he

I say faya on! cheesy

Gosh, I am in such a good mood today. Congo goood o! He who finds a goooooooood congo, has definitely found the one and only LORD!!! cry

ROFL!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 3:00am On Mar 21, 2011
jennykadry:

@blazay

Ma gi ma ndi be'gi chukwu kpo kwa unu nile okwu,anu mpam.afo di'kwa gi ni'mi,agadi ekwe nka, ewu ne si'si . Oya come pursue me comot for the thread na mbe. When you are done writing your epistles let me know. Okwu gba kwa gi na otu/otele gi diaaaaa. I'ga gwa'm i'fe nmelu gi ji we na gwa'm okwu ka onye en'ji egbe a'du na i'ke. Amo su . Nansense if you have issues with yourself and osisi find ways to get to her house go find her since you are so jobless so tey you get time. All this ''who cares'' bla bla bla is just plain silly. You don't care yet you get the time to type epistles here talking about things that happened years ago
Anu ofia

And whose family do you think you are insulting? You phocking generational basssstarrrrd!  Gutter snipe! YOU FADA-FOCKER!!! kiss

Hee-aanh!!!

What things happened years ago?
Moo Moo!!!
Did your Ramon1/2/3 or Omongbatic insults happen this year or last year?
You must be drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunk from your father's pissy gonorrhea!!!!
Stake holder in gossip!

The return of a village Amebo #1 original-proper-proper!!!!! cheesy

Lemme keep editing, so that you can start menstruating from your anus, while you learn to "purge" from your toto!

I edited my post to deliberately avoid engaging you. So, please get lost and stay lost! kiss
Just decided to humor you with one-liners out of pity, since you were sooooooooo desperate for some 'fan-club" attention from moi. kiss
Please, stop addressing me. I had seen your nauseating dry threads all ova NL and did not participate in them.
Do you mind? You k-legged albatross! angry

Phock you and your osisi! Abi are you Osisi's USED tampon(YOUR FATHER'S only breakfast, every monrning used as bread kiss) that fell into your father's cup of tea?
Please mind your Igbotic section of NL or what ever part of Nigeria you fell out of.
You are not allowed to roam free like the wild animal you are!
I can write epistles if I want. kiss Just like you go about opening all those your useless . . . .  "Dear God, help me find my walking stick to use as a pe-nis", looking for a fan club threads.

Oshi!
None of your gaddeem bizzzzz I say!!!
That is how you cyber harlots will be crawling from bed to bed on the cyber airways while harassing others from your beds as you finger yourselves without your brains. Or is it to attack your intestinal fungus because you can never see others happy or let others be. Who the phock do you think you are? undecided

If you like be sleeping with all the grand dragons/babalawos and shrine ornaments all over Ogun state's Ogboni, dorty shrines. . . . . that is not my business!!! Mrs. Bigg Stuff!!! Your children may be share-croppers living in slave mansions of NL. . . .Not my bizzzzznezzzz!!!

Why are soooo interested I ask again?

BUZZZZY BODI-BODI OVA SABI-SABI IGBANKE!!!! WETIN CONSIGN YOU OOOOH?

O gba sa ra ghi?

MADAME N'TAFIA!!! cheesy OKOLI ITA!!!! AKIKO UWA!!!MRS FRANK OLIZE REPORTING FOR NL NEWS!!!

IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?

Did anyone finger that ya smelling toto to read them to or-gazzzzzzzzm or did you pleasure yaself? shocked

You must be on your period or you need a good phock today. It must have been loooooooong since that your cripple of a man toy in your profile-pic sucked you and those your dehydrated labia! Please, do not take out your AGRO on me. grin

You need to be "touched" asap! kiss The holy or satanic spirit or both would do. Make you sha-sha conceive immaculately! Ashewo dust bin!

Apama para nne gi na nna gi!
Mama nnukwu e na papa nnukwu e!
E ji ngi ugwo?

[size=20pt]DID I ADDRESS YOU? undecided
IJJJIOOOOTTT!!![/size]

Osu kor su mwa nkp kpa gi kwa ghi i! I say which wan consain you? Where are you and that your useless cretin of a being to address your in and out, here and there, up and down, off and on, jailbird of a cyber resident, aka mama fatty-platimonkey, when she is writing her own epistles with your useless 'fan-club'?

Busy body first class.

Otolo gba gbu kwa gi and your living, dead and unborn generation for ayva andu ayva! Amen!
Notice me or I die!
Common clearrrrrrrrrrrrr[b]at[/b] of my front.
Ajedu garawa mmuo!!!
Wah-wah harlot!
Osu of Africa!!!

Almost 8000 post X500 handles since the birth of NL and you still cannot live and let live? shocked After looking for trouble, the  next thing you will do is to start pitching tents and forming gangs to attack your fathers and mothers on the cyber airwys. Make you try am see wetin a go use your arzzzze do for this website.

I deliberately edited my post to retract what I wrote to you AFTER DISCOVERING WHO YOU ARE. . .but of course you were waaaaaaay to dense to recognize that a "courtesy" was extended to you to avoid going into the dumpster with you. Am I surprised? When you raised yourself hopping from tree top to tree top, unclothed too without 'ground' transportation.
You vagabond!

fstranger3:

ROFL!
Thank you instigator.
But I do not like these buuuuuuuuuuuuush Igbotic gals who never mind their business.
Life is always a freaking competion of "na me sabi phock pass you with my yam legs and anus"!!!!
I barely tolerate them in my life.
She can have the thread!
Y'all can have the floor.
This thread has out-lived it's usefullness.
So enjoy with your "Iyamiri" Biafran!
Adios! kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 3:10am On Mar 21, 2011
Blazay:

Please stop addressing me. I have seen your nauseating dry threads all ova NL and did not participate in them.
Do you mind?
Phock you and your ossis.
Please mind your Igbotic section of NL.
You are not allowed to roam free like the wild animal you are!
I can write epistles if I want.
[size=28pt]Did anyone finger that ya smelling toto to read them?[/size] undecided

Osu kor su mwa nkpi! Which wan consain you. Where are you and that your useless cretin of a being to address your in and out here and there up and down mama platimonkey when she is writing her own epistle?

Busy body first class.
Notice me or I die!
Common clearrrrrrrrrrrrrat of my front.
Ajedu garawa mmuo!!!

Thank you instigator.
But I do not like Igbotic gals. I barely tolerate them in my life.
She can have the thread!
Y'all can have the floor.
This thread has outlived it's usefullness.
So enjoy with your "Iyamiri" Biafra!
Adios! kiss

Blazay wan kill me for hia oooo
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 4:15am On Mar 21, 2011
Make no body type my name for this thread again o! I mean NOBODY.
Nonsense!

Who cares if the cyber grass-cutter abi na praying mantis is Ini ni mee OSHIA Edo or Ode N'Igbo? angry
So sick of these NL biatches and their nonsense!
Person avoid your stinking arzzzzez wahala.
Porson avoid una useless threads, wahala.
Please, let us know what handles you ijjjjiots are using all over NL, so I can avoid those brain-dead threads!

Useless ANIMALS!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

*highly pissed*
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2011
Oturugbeke . . . .wharrathread.  grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2011
@ blazay
hehehehehehehe thank goodness the word epistles has gone down from a million to 250 that is a good sign that your air head is paying attention to my every word.

How you take know say na 8000 monikas i get? Jobless nit wit, so all you do is go around looking for jenny kadry from post to post eh kwa? You hate the igbos yet your ashewo sef with that rotten well you call a womanliness sits down on a dciik everyday typing words in igbo everyday yet you dey allergic to igbos what a hypocritical buffon. who knows what else you dey do with our language ? Talking dirty during sex and telling that mentally handicapped husband of yours to do more '' daddy(since he calls you mummy i don't blame the poor dude for calling you a name that suits your current menopausal status) pia mu amu gi  kpomkwem''  with that his alaba market  and iweka road onitsha made diickk.

You no care, yet your silly self posts issues wey happen years ago ashewo U.S.  Na so your oga dey starve you reach so tey congo and sex must be in your every post. How old you be in your late 40's and 50's yet you come on here post like person wey eejjaculation never see her sagged pooosieee before.

No wonder them post pictures of you in a uniform with nyash wey be like wetin all those uni ben students fcukkk taya before your current eediot of a miserable husband decided to suck from the little poossiieee juice that was left there.

Ewu ocha. If yekini dey hungry you abeg go find the agberos for diaa make them use that their fingers wey them never wash turn the okro soup wey dey for ya vjayjay instead of coming here acting like say na you fuckkkk dicccks pass. Old frog

You don pay ya debts finish? All the debts wey you and ya one minute husband collect to set your womanliness in place. I no blame you. I  blame the day govt decide give you money to surgically sew up that your hole wey tear from ya dry nyash reach your back.

Yes i be busybody,notice me(and you did notice me) amebo name it, pity say you dey slow in your thinking faculty and just happened to realise it now. I blame you? Nope i no blame you, i blame the health professional wey no detect early signs of cervical cancer as he dig your 100 acres wide poosiee with him iron made vibrating spectrum when you last visited.

Don't blame your husband's sperm for the dirty mucky,dark in colour catarrh looking discharge wey dey ooze from ya down below blame ya poosieee wey dey discharge expired juices.

Adios too sweetheart
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
jennykadry:

with that his alaba market  and iweka road onitsha made diickk.

Old frog
Kai! Dem go kill me 4 hia! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JK, e don do  wink
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
jennykadry:

@ blazay
hehehehehehehe thank goodness the word epistles has gone down from a million to 250 that is a good sign that your air head is paying attention to my every word.

You don't know when to quit I see. So, here goes: kiss
EWOOOOOO!!! This "gbelekhua" fit write epistle too oooooh.
Glad I could teach you something new. wink
I zon zieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin
Good! Make you quench! kiss One more epistle for you oooooooooooooh! Quench. Jelosi!
Your sugar babies for NL go hail you well well today.
MOO MOO!!! grin
I think say you be lady? cheesy'
Your true color don come out ke!
Happy I could drag you filthy swine ourra your shell.
Mbekwu!

How you take know say na 8000 monikas i get? Jobless nit wit, so all you do is go around looking for jenny kadry from post to post eh kwa? You hate the igbos yet your ashewo sef with that rotten well you call a womanliness sits down on a dciik everyday typing words in igbo everyday yet you dey allergic to igbos what a hypocritical buffon. who knows what else you dey do with our language ? Talking dirty during sex and telling that mentally handicapped husband of yours to do more '' daddy(since he calls you mummy i don't blame the poor dude for calling you a name that suits your current menopausal status) pia mu amu gi  kpomkwem''  with that his alaba market  and iweka road onitsha made diickk.

Wharreva!!! kiss
Na you call my name. I nor notice you for NL. So, get lost!
Go get your own "mommy". . . grin
Abi na "Go Daddy" bi-sexual Pastor Udulele!!! Just don't spread your "HOLY PCOS" on NL. I nor wan catch am!

You no care, yet your silly self posts issues wey happen years ago ashewo U.S.  Na so your oga dey starve you reach so tey congo and sex must be in your every post. How old you be in your late 40's and 50's yet you come on here post like person wey eejjaculation never see her sagged pooosieee before.
No wonder them post pictures of you in a uniform with nyash wey be like wetin all those uni ben students fcukkk taya before your current eediot of a miserable husband decided to suck from the little poossiieee juice that was left there.

UNIBEN boys cruzzzz am well well. Who cruzzzz ya own? Armed robbers? Beta pass you wey dey take ANUS phock for cyber. I am still an ANAL virgin and my anus will always be tighter than yours. Mwaah!!! Poohsie na poohsie. . .All go sag. grin Including ya mama own wey wide pass Olympic sized swimming pool. . . .sotey you slide fall comot prematuredly since busy body and genetic n'tafiarism nor gree you even cook inside your mama belle reach 8 months. You had to see the world. . . come knack head for grand for market lose all your brains! Ijjiooot!!

At least woman wey dey late forties and sixties fit get husband and keep husband unlike you wey still dey do "a bargain is a bargain"! Oko Mallah how far? cheesy
Wey ya own husband? You nor nor say divorce na 90% amongst Africans?
Go and try my dia. Abi na polygamous zoo you fit hang?
If you fit make that "cripplo" carry you go h-altar, I go become born-again in Jisos name! Amiiiiin. kiss
How much you dey pay am sef? grin
Don worry. . . the lord will do h-it.
I go kam hellep you praise that your deaf God in that your useless thread!

[size=20pt]My people help me tienk my God oooooooooooh!
My Crippolo houseboy of a man-friend survived the last shoot out with MOPOLS during an armed robbery operation[/size]

We don hia! kiss

Ewu ocha. If yekini dey hungry you abeg go find the agberos for diaa make them use that their fingers wey them never wash turn the okro soup wey dey for ya vjayjay instead of coming here acting like say na you fuckkkk dicccks pass. Old frog

You don pay ya debts finish? All the debts wey you and ya one minute husband collect to set your womanliness in place. I no blame you. I  blame the day govt decide give you money to surgically sew up that your hole wey tear from ya dry nyash reach your back.

Debt freeeeeeeeee and loving it! cool Abi you hia say I be tief like you your entire family members from generation to generation? shocked

*Yawns*
Wonderful! You have been waiting to get that out! kiss
Young frog! grin

O-V-B-I-A-L-E-K-E!
A-G-B-O-G-O-R!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na im you dey NL with almost 8000 posts! Perching from one man to another?
Ashewo ECOMOG! grin
Yup! I an debt free and loving it. Lemme know if you need a loan to bury your momma and pappa! Or buy 'tampax' kpa kpa this or next month make your toto nor leak all over NL! kiss
Please turn yourself in ASAP, with that your half-a-man and go and comfort your Platimonkey 419 'Inspirer'! grin

Yes i be busybody,notice me(and you did notice me) amebo name it, pity say you dey slow in your thinking faculty and just happened to realise it now. I blame you? Nope i no blame you, i blame the health professional wey no detect early signs of cervical cancer as he dig your 100 acres wide poosiee with him iron made vibrating spectrum when you last visited.
Don't blame your husband's sperm for the dirty mucky,dark in colour catarrh looking discharge wey dey ooze from ya down below blame ya poosieee wey dey discharge expired juices.

Sorry, I nor get cervix not to talk of cancer. Na your dati ya septic, 'fish' tank between ya legs wey smell bad pass "Georgia Aquarium" na im dey smell all ova NL! grin With all the pubic fleas wey be like Mexican mangos wey dey fall out of ya dross! Abeg go baff! You swamp thing!
Ewu!
At least my own husband still fit produce "spermdrops"!!! No matter how dirrry. cool
That quadruplegic half a man, abi na Osisi Ka Nkwu armed robber wey escape execution in your profile picture, wey police don shoot off im leg and im blokos grin. . .still dey finger you without pe-nis for night nko? Abi na coca-cola botu una dey take do am? grin I will soon turn you in to the authorities for molesting a handicap patient for 'residency' permit! Ewu!
Ha for do na?grin
Ogbonor soup, draw-draw toto wey don fuse with ya anus to form one gigantic hole! grin
Abeg go give your "borrow-borrow make I phock today" oga for inside that una YABA flawa bed of a cemetary eba, make im take chop am!

Agaracha!

Adios too sweetheart

Oh she fit yab too? See competition. Praise thy lord! Ozingo zingo! Praise thy lord! Bye bye oooooh! Make I nor see my name for those your leprous fingers again.
Notice me or I quench!

Ijjjiot!!! Sweetheart your fada!
Bastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!
You know ya papa sef?
Even ya mama no know who gif am belle! Abi na dog for bush?
E be like say na the same armed robber dey phock una two!
Young frog!
Born troway for gutter like you! kiss
You will soon find out the man is your father.
Ewu!!! grin

I am soooooooooo sorry for your miserable life!
You cyber slut!!!

Na so una go make mouth finish till una appear for news. . . Platimonkey di ga gi! Fat, ugly and without pant wey fit hold una nyanshes!

Ashewo River Limpopo!
Make I catch my name for those your yeasty finger tips again!
Arzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzehole!
Abeg take more vaseline take grease your anus. . .you know say 'different' work dey for 'otel room huh?
No come shyte for my laptop! cheesy
Tiah-Tiah anus!!!!Na anus women dey take born pickin?
Osu! kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pataki: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked

Almondjoy is back! Who let the dogs out?!

I no even get strength for that Benin woman. Welcome back oh Almondjoy. Hope your warapa has gone a lit bit now. grin

If you like abuse me, I no get your strength for yabbing. cheesy

@ Jennykadry,

Abeg, leave MILITIA alone oh. Her own na first class craze woman. She is non-contestable in that area. grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
I wonder why this thread has not been locked . . . . undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shocked shocked shocked

Almondjoy is back! Who let the dogs out?!

I no even get strength for that Benin woman. Welcome back oh Almondjoy. Hope your warapa has gone a lit bit now. grin

If you like abuse me, I no get your strength for yabbing. cheesy

@ Jennykadry,

Abeg, leave MILITIA alone oh. Her own na first class craze woman. She is non-contestable in that area. grin

You berra get that your NL harlot ourraaaa my face.
I be crazze woman. . .I be pariah. . . I be dis and I be dat. . .
Yet una go dey pursue me from place to place. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Mu he he he he he
I don dey with almost 5000 posts na now una fit figure out say 1+1 nor be 11

I just come from work abeg. . . lemme go and phock my hussssssssssband! kiss
No need to fast and pray! NA ME GET AM! cool

Mu he he he he he

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pataki: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
Blazay:

You berra get that your NL harlot off my face.
I be crazze woman. . .I be pariah. . . I be dis and I be dat. . .
Yet una go dey pursue me from place to place.
Mu he he he he he
I don dey with almost 5000 posts na now una fit figure out say 1+1 nor be 11

I just come from work abeg. . . lemme go and phock my hussssssssssband! kiss

Mu he he he he he

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!
MILITIA, no be today. You must always type and respond. cheesy

Unfortunately, I do not deem you worthy of replying you back in your insults in length. So march on with your insults jare.

Just one thing: your show of idiocy is my fun when I am bored. So welcome back once again. grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Why won't she come back na . . . when people keep responding to her deranged posts and laughing at her 'jokes'. SMH!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^^^

Hia comes Oju ju calabar Joan. . . !!!
Madam 'Single and Freely' donating left, right and center in the name of the Lord!!!! grin
Your miracle is on the way dia!

Your mates are busy phocking productively all over NL, getting married and having 'issues'. . .you are here typing rubbish? shocked
You nor dey shame? cheesy Almost 6 years on NL? Abi are you still practicing no-sessss-before-marriage? cheesy
Your mates dey born all over NL while practicing good sesssssssssss without marriage plus carry big belle reach altar, you still dey hia dey do 'vagin maria' of okija ni?. . . Poor you! You don carey last be dati oooh!!!
Dem don leff you behind dey phock all the NL dudes behind your back take dey carey belle huh?. . . .Mu he he he he he
If I be you. . . I nor go smell that romance or family section at all at all.

We go soon pity you gif you title as the 'sweetest godmother', for all NL-conceived online romance babies. LOL!!!

Shameless thing!
When you sef go be moderator make somebarry marry you sef huh? Before ya toto turn shawa shwop! grin

O turu gbe ke o!

NL church matron abi na 'usher'! cheesy

Mu he he he he he

Olodo!
Try "Kedu America"!
Dem don boku boku oooooh!
Jesis is Lord!

Pataki:

MILITIA, no be today. You must always type and respond. cheesy

Unfortunately, I do not deem you worthy of replying you back in your insults in length. So march on with your insults jare.

Just one thing: your show of idiocy is my fun when I am bored. So welcome back once again. grin

If you were smart, you would realize that 2008-2009 is not 2011.
You berra find your level and stay there!
And who is your mate? You vagabond! kiss
Did anyone ask for your 'advice'.
De-ek-head! kiss
Your MODA!

WOTEVA!
For the records [size=20pt]I[/size] gerrro decide what [size=20pt]I[/size] deem fit of a response or not.
Especially, when it concerns me.
Now, don't be an Idioot yourself. kiss
Have a wondeful day.
Abeg siddon for graaand if you nor see mat take tanda take 'r-ook' silema!

Interlude please! kiss

Dont you wish Dame Patience were Rihanna? grin

[size=20pt]You are my um-blele-rrrah
errrah 
errrah
ay ay ay
You are my um-blele-rrrah
[/size]

Mu he he he he he he

It has been a pleasure y'awwwwwwwwwwwwl!
See if you can catch my next 'handle'.
I am not loving this stoopid attention from cyber riff-raffs!
BTW, give. . . that your 'local-champion' of a generational vagabond and spiritual prosti-tute[b][size=20pt]Jenny-on-every-NL-dead-blockos-dry-ky-jelly-filled-anus-phocking-old-pooohsie-of-a-lonely-hag[/size] [/b] a kiss for me. . .as she cries her useless 'young' post-menopausal frog of an ugly arzzzzze to sleep! If she loves her useless arzzzzzzzzzzz of a thing. . . she berrra keep ourra my way. Just like you should. The days of frolicking with useless okoro/Yoruba animals on the cyber airways are so ova ok?

You phocking son of a whor.e! angry
I don't need your sick attention or any advice from a first-class m0r0n aka dundee united like your sycophantic nuisanc.e of a being.
I repeat, 2008-2009 is not 2011 ok?
You arzzzzzzzzzzzzz hole!

You phocking piss o' malu/horse shyte!

You have yourself a good day! kiss

I believe my tylenol pm just 'peaked'! wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! *Snores*
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pataki: 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^ Why won't she come back na . . .  when people keep responding to her deranged posts and laughing at her 'jokes'. SMH!
If I had not made the mistake of viewing this section of nairaland today, I would not even know she is back. Most nairaland members I do not even remember any longer. And when you first said AJ on the first page, I did not even have a clue it was Almondjoy. And looking back she had been posting actively since March last year.

And she does have a reasonable content of sensible posts, but then again, MILITIA will always be Almondjoy -  Undisputed craze woman. So the best one can do is laugh at her and enjoy or endure the train while it lasts.

Blazay:

It has been a pleasure y'awwwwwwwwwwwwl!
See if you can catch my next 'handle'.
Militia, whatever your next handle is, that is your business and whomever you want to please. I gain no substance in catching your next handle. Feel free to display whatever you want of yourself and with whatever handle you might choose.

All the best in your solo battles and periodic infantile displays on nairaland. A lot of peeps have surely moved on beyond that I must say. Your choice if you wish to have me entertained with yours. Happy phucccking session too with your imaginary husband. grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

If I had not made the mistake of viewing this section of nairaland today, I would not even know she is back. Most nairaland members I do not even remember any longer. And when you first said AJ on the first page, I did not even have a clue it was Almondjoy. And looking back she had been posting actively since March last year.

And she does have a reasonable content of sensible posts, but then again, MILITIA will always be Almondjoy - Undisputed craze woman. So the best one can do is laugh at her and enjoy or endure the train while it lasts.

Ha, she has been haunting the romance and family section since her comeback oh . . I think this Blazay guy is her husband and she only recently started using his ID to post . . . of course there can never be two AJ's on NL so it wasn't hard to tell who she was.

I wonder how she got so twisted sha undecided

It's not her 'sensibility' I question oh . . it's her choice of words and display of madness! I swear she needs a psychiatrist - no joke!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pataki:

[size=20pt] wink wink If  wink wink I had not made the mistake of viewing this section of nairaland today,[/size] I would not even know she is back. Most nairaland members I do not even remember any longer. And when you first said AJ on the first page, I did not even have a clue it was Almondjoy. And looking back she had been posting actively since March last year.

And she does have a reasonable content of sensible posts, but then again, MILITIA will always be Almondjoy -  Undisputed craze woman. So the best one can do is laugh at her and enjoy or endure the train while it lasts.
Militia, whatever your next handle is, that is your business and whomever you want to please. I gain no substance in catching your next handle. Feel free to display whatever you want of yourself and with whatever handle you might choose.

All the best in your solo battles and periodic infantile displays on nairaland. A lot of peeps have surely moved on beyond that I must say. Your choice if you wish to have me entertained with yours. Happy phucccking session too with your imaginary husband. grin

Kwenu Ayooooo?
Ayoooooooooooo!!!

cheesy
We don hear! You made a mistake to come to this section of NL eh kwa?
Phocking liar!!!

Not like anyone noticed you or asked for your opinion on page 4 of this thread. Where you dey since? Abi na your "dunder-headed", olofofo, of a  papa wey be Ogbomosho babalawo gist you about this thread ni? cheesy

You magg-ggot! Pages 1-3 are gone and here you are. Prophet Elijah roaming the cyber wilderness!

Imaginary husband indeed! You think everyone waits to come to NL or Facebook for a 'hook-up' spouse like most of you? cheesy
Thank God for the h-internet! Most of you would not even be seen in public with 'normal' humans. . . with your ugliness and all.
After writing sweet-sweet y-inglish, out of pity, you start to climb yourselves. . . .since it has been a long time since most of you encountered that 'heavenly feeling', as social misfits like you mothers and fathers !!! Most of you have such poor social skills, only a computer can help arouse the seeemingly 'humane' emotions as you keep divorcing and re-marrying yourselves in cyber harlotry! grin

Ijjjiiiiot like you!

Common go and find your mate! angry Local, area boy like you! Even a semi-illiterate fisherman aka GEJ recognizes the 'rascality' in your genetic make-up!

Ewuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Let me see how many of you will make it to your 5th anniversary not to mention 10th! You cursed souls! kiss
Omo jati jati!"
Your mates are becoming fathers all over NL, you are here doing. . ."boy alinco"! cheesy Ewu!!!

Oh shurrrrrrrrup! Local Yoruba tout! Aka 'rascal'.  cheesy  Woman wrapper. Wetin consign you where women dey fight?
You blaaaaaaady tazi dreva with love from 'Holland"!
I am sure you sef be bi-sexual male slut.
I hope you have finished 'school', or is the 'school' finishing you?
Busy body!
Man tatafo!
It is YOUR MODA, if you ever knew her, that is a mad woman.
I repeat. . . YOUR MODA. In fact add your grand MODA in dia too! Those elongated-bre-as-ted career strippers from Ekiti State of bush pigs!
Oloshi!  kiss

Lemme catch my name on those your imbecilic finger tips again. Pig!

Ujujoan:

Ha, she has been haunting the romance and family section since her comeback oh . . I think this Blazay guy is her husband and she only recently started using his ID to post . . . of course there can never be two AJ's on NL so it wasn't hard to tell who she was.

[size=20pt]I wonder how she got so twisted sha[/size]
undecided

It's not her 'sensibility' I question oh . . it's her choice of words and display of madness! I swear she needs a psychiatrist - no joke!

Madam know-all! cheesy
How would you not know who is male and who is female?
When you see anything with a (m) handle, your toto will be gushing like your River Niger and be doing you 'totori' on NL. cheesy
Come and take my husband, let me set that your useless azzzzz on fire with those of your dead ancestors!

Haunting romance and family sections indeed! Do you have a life? How would you know if you do not go searching for my posts? cheesy
Jobless cyber stalker! kiss
Look who is writing ooooh! grin Only psychiatrist? Your pastor wey dey phock you and your mama nko?
Tenk God for 'born again' and 'dead again' cyber ashewo repentant life.
How many times are NL yahoo-yahoo bisexual things gonna 'engage' you in this your useless life eh kwa?

See people wey dey h-argue with "mad" woman.
Born again ashewo. What ever happened to that your omo-dorty, 'Yoruba ofege-is-my-name-Ofege', fiance from Nairaland? Abi na face book? You nefa sew the ashe-wo-bi yet? grin
I have freed your soul. Go and settle down. The lord will send "Angel Gabriel" to minister unto that your stinking inner chamber of a pit latrine, before he sends you a husband.

Anugboko!

Dem don phock you finish, pazzz your usless arzzzzzzzzz all ova NL and then troway you back to the NL re-cycle bin ni without marriage or issue to show for all your madam 'goody-goody' toto two shoes huh? Mu he he he he he grin
Ijjjiot. I repeat again. . .Your moda and fada are mad people. Madam phock and repent. . .I will phock for Jisos my lord!

Why are you following me around? undecided
Miss goody two shoes.
Move jor! Make I see road.
I will soon beg "Logan" my dog to propose to you from his grave or at least give you belle make you born wetin resemble you.
Atutupoyoyo!
Nairaland oldest secondary virgin with that your triple wide arzzzzed of an Igbotic akpu load of a burden!
Agedi Nwanyi of Anambra-Biafran JUNG-O!
Who got YOU twisted? grin
Twist yaself!
Yes, I am using my husband's ID. He gave me the permission to do so. We post together.
He has gone to work. Wey ya own huh? cheesy
Any rules broken? kiss
Please, go and make new ones! kiss
Busy body!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
so now we've passed almondjoy and gotten to militia.

cool.

e still remain oh!!!!

lets do this therapy right here and right now.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
SO this Blazay is definitely AJ aka Militia

He seems to know alot about NVS and the Nigerian cyber-cosmos!

People sha and there messed up way of life
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
Fstranger or whatever you choose to call yourself, please do not address me. Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Blazay:

Fstranger or whatever you choose to call yourself, please do not address me. Thanks!

So I am now your enemy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loook I dont care what you do or who you are? I enjoy your post and I am just surprised at the length you went to just to cover up. Other than that, I dont give a shyyt who you are or what you do.

Whoever, you are ding donging, it is not my business. I am not part of your "group of cyber harlotry." I do enjoy reading your post though. grin grin

Blazay AKa AJ aka Osisi aka Militia. . . what a hypocrite! Always reporting me to Jarus for my multiple screen names.

Anyway, face JennyKadry, and expose unaself some more, since you have nothing on me. grin grin grin

Mu hehehehehe I dey laugh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
That said, if you wanna hawk your trade come myside, I no fear oooooooo

Every pooosie, na choppable for me.

As long as it is not too wide or too smelly.

Let me know when you are in the midwest! I fit host oooooooo grin

:::Borrowing your trademark words::: Arrantus Nonsensicusssssssss

What happen to your chieftaincy title.    .    .   so that one self na ruse to cover up your true moniker? Mu he he he he he he he he he grin grin grin grin

Blazay! Blazay!!

So na you be Zainab, or there was never a Zainab anywhere!  I dey smell yahoo yahoo for your future, if you are not one already! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Gboliwe: 5:06am On Mar 22, 2011
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Public Fight (what Could Have Been The Cause)? / Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy / Who Wants a Pic Tag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.