Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (6246 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by GeorgeD1(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2011
newscaster,
except you're telling us that you deliberately registered a new account for this topic,
you are not old enough on nairaland to know what you are talking about.
hence you cannot 're-call' what you've not experienced in the first place!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL,Seun Seun.
Remind me when u dis-virgin to send ennyluv your way for a weekend of bliss. . .don't feel bad jare,i never knew twud make u do,e ma binu.
@OP,Seun has given u the perfect answer.stop wasting time creating IDs and posting crap,no viewing/reading as a guest either. . .move on already!

unsolicited advice is of the devil, remember
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
I opened a cry-me-a-river thread.
I have untreated finger fungus . . . .I love to type.
I had to change ID in order to quote and unquote nlders,coward alert!.
I love Nld cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
^^

its very easy to note when your point hits home. Glad the point hits home. you can comment from now till eternity, the point stays. insult, call me names, laugh, my point is made.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by armyofone(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2011
come fa, newcaster you be nwando? anyway you should know that nairalanders don't go too far  grin those oldies you listed or didn't list are all around you with new ids, new purpose, new strategy/tactic/style grin
anyway, welcome back  grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
armyofone:

come fa, newcaster you be nwando? anyway you should know that nairalanders don't go too far grin those oldies you listed or didn't list are all around you with new ids, new purpose, new strategy/tactic/style grin
Speaking empirically, huh? grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mu he he  grin

Im so bored,I left nld 1 year ago though i view and make notes everyday as a guest,I have a message for Seun  . . .my e-fantasies,dreams and shenanigans crash-landed therefore NLD is dead.

I've made my point.

LMAO  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by armyofone(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
lol, missy goodu morning grin
haven't you seen thread where posters do the mind games? grin dem boku now grin
nl is the closest to nigeria grin with agbero style grin

i remember missy B without the star too hehehe grin now someone comes here looking for Missy B eh
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
armyofone:

come fa, newcaster you be nwando? anyway you should know that nairalanders don't go too far  grin those oldies you listed or didn't list are all around you with new ids, new purpose, new strategy/tactic/style grin

I didnt mention their names as part of the good oldies, thats why dey carry it for head like Eja Ede. sorry o.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
I'm having fun, I swear!  grin cheesy

ifyalways:

Mu he he  grin

Im so bored,I left nld 1 year ago though i view and make notes everyday as a guest,I have a message for Seun  . . .my e-fantasies,dreams and shenanigans crash-landed therefore NLD is dead.

I've made my point.

LMAO  cheesy
shocked shocked Who's been fantasizing and dreaming about my baby daddy- Seun?  angry
''Mu he he''  grin  grin Newscaster get your time o. S/he leave who deh deal with am then face you. . . . .Ify don enter trouble.  grin grin grin grin

armyofone:

lol, missy goodu morning grin
haven't you seen thread where posters do the mind games? grin dem boku now grin
nl is the closest to nigeria grin with agbero style grin

i remember missy B without the star too hehehe grin now someone comes here looking for Missy B eh
Good afternoon, Hau . . .  grin kiss
@ the part in bold . . . .That is ehn!  grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pweety4me(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
armyofone:

come fa, newcaster you be nwando? anyway you should know that nairalanders don't go too far grin those oldies you listed or didn't list are all around you with new ids, new purpose, new strategy/tactic/style grin
anyway, welcome back grin grin

Hmm, one even logged in last nite grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Subscribing?

SO Blazay is AJ and Blazay is a woman?

So for those wey don dey NL tay tay, who is AJ and whats his full name?

Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
Who is this foolish woman mentioning bawomolo with her crusty fingers? Abeg, let him rest in peace, ejo!

The same evil deed that you and your daughter (that fat platinumnk chic) planned, trying to mess up someone's name online, is ghastly catching up with you guys. Now, na who say karma no dey?

Anywaz, I hope the law case is going fine. . . . one day for a thief.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
ifyalways:

I opened a cry-me-a-river thread.
I have untreated finger fungus . . . .I love to type.
I had to change ID in order to quote and unquote nlders,coward alert!.
I love Nld cheesy cheesy cheesy
ifyalways:

Mu he he  grin

Im so bored,I left nld 1 year ago though i view and make notes everyday as a guest,I have a message for Seun  . . .my e-fantasies,dreams and shenanigans crash-landed therefore NLD is dead.

I've made my point.

LMAO  cheesy

I sincerely hope you're not trying to slick your way into this fight oh. You too gentle, you no get liver for this. tongue
Seems like its going all balls out. Me sef dey out sha, cant get caught up in another nl drama hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
FYI: To Whom It May Concern

ANyone that has anything to spill, please spill it now or forever hold your breath!

ANd, pls do it fast. Tomorrow might be too late. grin

And please be direct. So Aloy/Emeka is the same person as ramon and omonigbatim?

Blazay, stop talking in parables please!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2011
The thing sef no give me 'talking mouth'. Na to just siddon look me I dey.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3:

Subscribing?

SO Blazay is AJ and Blazay is a woman?

So for those wey don dey NL tay tay, who is AJ and whats his full name?

Thanks!

ask blazay nah.

abi your mouth no wan reach.

you mean to say you dont have the 411 on who's who?

you're either slacking or lying.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2011
Abeg no dare as Blazay anything o! She's stil very angry. Just search the name and read up (if laziness go gree you)
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
tpiah!:

ask blazay nah.

abi your mouth no wan reach.

you mean to say you dont have the 411 on who's who?

you're either slacking or lying.

Pls give me the 411, you know I onle became active less than 6 months ago

Who is this AJ guy please?

I dont go to NVS, so what am I missing pls?

I saw somewhere where Alj Harem said Blazay is edo, I wonder how he knew that because Blazay is always bashing ss'ers as stupidd people. I am really getting confused!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
Odunnu:

Abeg no dare as Blazay anything o! She's stil very angry. Just search the name and read up (if laziness go gree you)

How do you know Blazay is a woman?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ikamefa(f): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^^ pay me in pammy
and i will reveal who blazay is

original pammy oh
dont go and bring saccharin here angry
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2011
really?

Wanna do it on YIM?

Please, I really want to know

i will pay you whatever, I swar! grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ikamefa(f): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2011
YIM? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yim ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey allergic to yim , nuffin for you jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 6:07am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^

Why are you behaving like someone with 6 fingers? abi you get six fingers ni? grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by jaybee3(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2011
AJ = almondjoy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2011
^^^^

So Blazay is a she?

What a coward!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Ever heard of reincarnation?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2011
Always knew Blazay was a woman. Like all women, S/He dey always waxing lyrical with some self-righteous quasi-witty BS.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by yme1(f): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
interesting thread undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2011
Thank God I have not died in my sleep with all this "O Blazzzzy O Blazzaaay' hia and dia. cheesy
I have finished my job here for now. I am observing a cease fire for now. Till I get an itch ber to deal with cyber bullies.
I have proven I am not afraid of what you think you feel, think or know about me. . .on of off the cyber airways. kiss
If you cannot be civil, at least learn to mind your  own gaddem business.
Thanks. kiss

Please, I am not your "Osisi" that likes this kind of attention with her fellow cyber-hookers. . .I am not a love-starved, cyber gangster looking for love or  gisting 'partners online'.

Blazay is super happily married with 'many jaras' offline. No need  to look for online 'missing ribs' on NL. . .  cool
I don't wanno "marry" a moderaror or super modiooooh! Ha!

Una nor go even sweet atol atol.  So no need to 'tess' una.angry

Did "The Amebo #1 Newscaster" bring another "news"? Lemme go and shhhhek her posts. Maybe she don resume 'duty' for her dry NVS this evening. . .as usual. cheesy

Please, you guys should face the topic.

This your almondjoy sef huh? wink
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2011
^^^^

Mrs. AJ sup sweetheart? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can fool some people all the time, all the people sometimes, but never everyone all the time

You have being unveiled. So just come out jejely before you are exposed by Mukinatudeen and Jarusafat!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Mrs. AJ sup sweetheart? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can fool some people all the time, all the people sometimes, but never everyone all the time
You have being unveiled. So just come out jejely before you are exposed by Mukinatudeen and Jarusafat!

Arrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Who cares? undecided
You Nigerians have some MAJOR issues I swear! grin
You think you are soooooooooo important even to yourselves. cry

Ooooooooooooooooh. . . I am shaking in ma boots! cry

Sweetheart kpa ji kwa gi amu na ofu nkpulu amu gi dia!

Even if you think I am this so-called almondjoy, who/what is preventing you and your so-called powers from doing ya phocking worst? kiss
Is anyone hiding under a NL rock?
Please, freee yaselves! kiss

Only almondjoy? wink
The Village Newscaster nko?
Is this almondjoy's ISP? wink
You hear say I wan "marey" moderator or super moderator? wink
Blazay is male and will remain male for ever.
Don't fantasize.
I have a di-ck. For ladies only. kiss
One way entry. . .no 'backyard' bizznezz!
No "dual carriage" highways pleaaazoh! shocked
I don't use 2 holes in one. . . .grin

Please let them 'e-badu belle and  e-jolosi peeps' keep quenching on and off the cyber airways jare.
If I am insulted. . . he or she will get it.
Ban or no ban. . .not my concern. cool
I mind my business. . .not others'.

Why don't you mind yours for a change? kiss

Heeeeeeey, I just love to do my own thing always. . . I am allergic to gangs!
Especially where Igbo or Yoruba peeps are gathered. The worst? BOTH in one place! Tufiakwa!!! cry
Some of us already have all the love we would ever need and more.
Boring thread. Off I go!
Back to school and work. . .till I see an undesirable element that needs a gooooood dressing down type my name. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Wants a Pic Tag? / Covert Racism! / Back After A Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.