Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (6244 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2011
See Blazay, abi na Zainab. . . mu he mu he

I dey laffu oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2011
Walahi, Y'all nor serious! grin grin grin grin
Fstranger don kill me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
Na wao!
This thread is on fire.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2011
Welcome back, Militia! cool
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^

Is Militia the same person as Almondjoy?

And who be Militia?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
Siena:

Welcome back, Militia! cool

Beta person. How now?
Wharra heck are you doing on this thread?
Greet my wife and pickin o.
We go meet for the usual place huh? wink

Lemme finish with these cyber riff-roaches and cock-raffs first. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^

You are the best Blazay!

I just went through your 'Militia' posts, and I just could not stop laughing

You are the best!

I always think of you, even at work.

We should phock each other one of these days!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by dayokanu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
I swear both of una fit well well.

One day When she was Almondjoy, She curse one of my friend so tay the guy had to tell me to help him cuss her back.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2011
fstranger is such a hedonist, gosh. undecided

imagine propositioning a woman right in front of her husband.

dayokanu:

One day When she was Almondjoy, She curse one of my friend so tay the guy had to tell me to help him cuss her back.

under what id did you cuss her back.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2011
tpiah!:

fstranger is such a hedonist, gosh. undecided

imagine propositioning a woman right in front of her husband

Why do you always talk in parables?

Who is the husband and who be the wife? So the lady in Blazay's profile is AJ aka Militia aka Blazay, No?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2011
sheesh!!!!!!

thought you dug up the info and added up what's missing!!!

blazay is both the husband and the wife!

osisi is a different set of beans altogether abi where did you get the idea they're one and the same?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2011
Fstranger, Are you prepared to go to Aghenebode for marital rites?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2011
Not really!
Since she is into "cyber harlotry" I will wait for her to hawk her trade come my side.

I have time! cool

PS: Marital rites ke. Me I just dey look for a one night stand, maybe two nights, but nothing more than three times. She is too fat anyway! i can manage her though! grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2011
dayokanu:

LOL
I know that friend and i know the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2011
Kei!

See fans from okoro-Yoruba wor-wor club.

Mu he he he he
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL

Could you please post a link?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
Gbeborun àtí olofofo!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
Who is teaching you Yoruba?

Pekele pekele arugbo j'egbese, tani osan?

Lets speak Bini
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
Olodo! Speak engriishi
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
She no understand that one

Anyway, what is gbelekhue?
Are you a gbelekhue?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Iyaa ghue ehn?!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by fstranger3(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
What is that?

My question stands: wetin be 'gbe le khua?'

Are you one my dear?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
Is it just me or Seun hasn't responded to this thread at all? undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
ifyalways:

LOL

If only you know the number of people who have contracted to help get you in my bed

Thank God say I no gree
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ikamefa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^^^^^

mu hheheheheheheheheehehe! so dis thread don turn to sortin else?

chei! make i carry my twins comot before all these scud missiles hit 'em

chei  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i don run oh!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/410629_Blazay_aka_Aj_aka_Osisi_jpgb72043e3d3dd97e01ed01c96609da1a0

Shakara don[b] h[/b]-end? wink
H-admiring those beaurrriful hips in red and white stripes one more tinnne! cool

Hmmm!
Hmmm!
Hmmmmmmm!

Wharrrah masterpiece. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy / Who Wants a Pic Tag? / Covert Racism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.