Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (6212 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
Gone are the days of yore in Nairaland. Five years ago. With the likes of Bawomolo (RIP), Davidylan, etc. NairaLand was in the league of NigeriaVillageSquare and others. In fact many of these other fora sprang up because of Nairaland. Then you are sure when you log in, you will be challenged with the intellect and the very bright ideas and Nigerians on display.

But these days, Seun. What really happened? You allowed your baby to be taken over by the same people you earnestly warned against those years. Tribalism, insults, name calling that has nothing to do with topics now rule the entire Nairaland. In fact, the moderators these days make things worse. I remembered you asking people to chose moderators for major topics, that to me was the begining of the whole problem on Nairaland. Power play on a mere internet website. It is so appaling.

Seun. Try do something about this, the topics that makes the frnt page these days just drives you away because they are either falsehood, disgusting or just meaningless. Imagine a topic "Goodluck Shares Biscuits" making it to the front page of your Nairaland.
Tribalism now is the order of the day. Should these be? I know it may not be easy seeing to all these, but, it is our hope and prayer that you continue to wield out these elements who have nothing doing on the internet than to propagate hatred, ethnic sentiments and ego rabble rousing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
Did you create a new account all because of these?

I agree with you though, five years ago. . .Nairaland was so much better.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
exactly what we are saying. what has the question about a new account got to do with the topic?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2011
Gone are the days of yore in Nairaland. Five years ago. With the likes of Bawomolo (RIP), Davidylan, etc. NairaLand was in the league of NigeriaVillageSquare and others.

This ugly, black, Igbotic piglette has come again? undecided

Of course, the omni-present baby osisi aka unveiler will always be around to whine. Chai! This old woman nor dey taya I swia!

Davidylan ko! Olumuyi-nwa Mount Zion ni! Bwoda Shalom!
Abeg leave Bawolomo alone, let the poor boy rest in peace.
If you are not trying to dig up Prophet Mo to drag Aisha with him on ya bed, it is Bawomolo's corpse you are fascinated with now? undecided
You wan phock am? Abi na chop in pe-nis for ritual? shocked
You Igbotic, ritualist and necrophiliac! cheesy

Don't you have any "Igbotic" forumite to fantasize about. . .dead or alive from Abia state or Okija? cheesy  Or are they not sayzzzy enough with their stroooong Okorosmatic-Biafran faces and arms/legs? Why are you avoiding your village and doing 'WAZOBIA-ONE NIGERIA' romance all over NVS and NL when you can't find a decent OSU from your village to hook up with huh? You ethnic taboo!

Please, go and get married before you quench btw NL and NVS.

Haba!!!

How won't 5 years be your magic number when you are a founding mother of the h-internet? cheesy Have you not been here since 2006?

Ashewo cyber Blood of Jesus of Okija! cheesy

Please, we don't want people phocking around NL for moderator/forum leader/ombudsman/admin posts here do we? wink

Please, keep NL free from 'harlotry' cults!

Thank God Seun does not go about trying to sneak into every woman's kpata that is single, married, widowed, divorced or married, "Mountain of Fire/Ogboni" barren on NL to 'comfort' them with about 20 monikers signed up every day. Some even used the photographs of their 'drivers' and 'houseboys' to chase you hungry women online and phock you to pieces without even realizing the dudes were fake. . .!!! Desperate okoro women!!! cheesy

"She" don come again with another moniker. cheesy

Your NigeriaVillageSquare was not filled with desperado OLD HARLOTS like you and your fellow co-harlots from Abia State too, or extremely Hot, perverted phockaholics and sodomists from the UK 5 years ago either. Now, you have only 2 members and 50 guests online(mostly people who left their cell phones on for 'charging' purposes sef) every night with only the Ogboni-Okija gang signing new handles to welcome and phock themselves to boost membership. . . . or to the altar like your Mulan and Shoko, while trying to oppress others as they keep having orgaaazzzzms and procreating from their bed like rhesus monkeys, all in the name of moderation and the desperation to get married at all costs. grin

At least, no one has asked NL members to pay tithes "as donations" to finance the website.

Abeg, carrrey ya poverty and ashewo gang of geriatric mgbeke/mgbafolina/mgborie harlotry comot for hia jor! angry

Sistah "Donatus" Charity Okpalakunne of Ike/Ije Enu Vee Esss!

Ewu Nairaland is finished!
Ewu Sorry Seun your nyansh!
Ewu This is the truth!

Abeg carry dati ya smelling nyansh comot for hia jare.
We nor want "Count 1/Balo" village confessions of old, cyber sluts here please!
I go soon publish una 'chats' for NL make every body read dem. He he he he he

Philo and Enitan - The Truth of The Matter

PHILO AND ENITAN- THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER - by ENITAN 1st Jan 2010
This is a New Year and I do not intend to carry the opprobrium or tension I have been under for the past month or so into the New Year. There has to be a settlement either way if I am to continue to be a part of this village. This is it! I am asking Admin for the Right of reply in the manner that was granted Philo.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep your 'Tobechi' herpes over there on your NVS e jor o. Nor kam spread una "Holy-Pcos" for hia! grin

Moo-Moo!

Ashewo garawa!
Ashewo dan da udu!

Uwaaaaaaaa rhior khor-iy !!!

Azzzzhen Agbado Market!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Mar 15, 2011
Newscaster:

exactly what we are saying. what has the question about a new account got to do with the topic?
Nothing!

Just wondering! wink
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by CrazyMan(m): 4:16am On Mar 15, 2011
From my own perspective, I think Seun is too busy for Nairaland.

In those days when Seun was still Seun, who are you to talk rubbish on this forum?

I vividly remember how he banned me sometime in 2006 for putting “on the boundaries of the enchanted forest” as my location.

Now you see silly locations like everywhere and no one is getting punished.

Seun what has happened to your slogan Resistance is futile and will be crushed!! Obey before complaint!! My forum, my rules!! Seun Osewa. The great Obantalatapipipi of Nairaland! undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pweety4me(f): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2011
Hmm well LIFE must go on, just because sum peoples lifes choose to stay stagnant doesn't mean others won't change. . .i don't really know about 5years ago as i weren't even a member then. cheesy

But i think i ave shared some experience with what u saying, it's funny, sad, frustrating but life must go on. grin cool

Afterall, who really has the time to sit down analyze & break down all the faults of a site? unless dat's what u do 4 a living & is getting paid?life moves on like i said.

Would love to see sum of those old faces again tho smiley
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Pweety4me(f): 5:30am On Mar 15, 2011
People are not even comfortable in their own skin ID's to post with their own username's, it's sad ooo 'no offeinse' grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2011
How will they post with their original monikers when you can spot them from another planet? grin
Born-again, ashewo cybers without husbands at home jumping from NVS to NL. . .looking for men young enough to be their sons to phock? cheesy
If it is to open 2000 monikers and be attacking people in Okija-Ogboni, born-again ashewo gangs she will be an expert, while crawling from bed to bed doing 'i wan be moderator or super moderator'! cheesy

I wish someone will marry all these cyber harlots jumping from NVS to NL back and forth, so we can have peace huh?

Olori buruku! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2011
My ribs eh!! Blazay don kill me.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Death!  grin  grin  grin  grin

Uwaaaaaaaa rhior khor 'i!!!
grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by kodewrita(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Blazay:

How will they post with their original monikers when you can spot them from another planet? grin
Born-again, ashewo cybers without husbands at home jumping from NVS to NL. . .looking for men young enough to be their sons to phock? cheesy
If it is to open 2000 monikers and be attacking people in Okija-Ogboni, born-again ashewo gangs she will be an expert, while crawling from bed to bed doing 'i wan be moderator or super moderator'! cheesy

I wish someone will marry all these cyber harlots jumping from NVS to NL back and forth, so we can have peace huh?

Olori buruku! cheesy

I dont agree that Nairaland is dead but seeing posts like yours makes us want to go home and leave the cafe. Such virulent replies to posts dont make this site any more appealing. Dont know what your beef was, but that was d*mn too harsh. angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
Blazay:

This ugly, black, Igbotic piglette has come again? undecided

Of course, the omni-present baby osisi aka unveiler will always be around to whine. Chai! This old woman nor dey taya I swia!

Davidylan ko! Olumuyi-nwa Mount Zion ni! Bwoda Shalom!
Abeg leave Bawolomo alone, let the poor boy rest in peace.
If you are not trying to dig up Prophet Mo to drag Aisha with him on ya bed, it is Bawomolo's corpse you are fascinated.
You Igbotic, ritualist and necrophiliac! cheesy

Don't you have any "Igbotic" forumite to fantasize about. . .dead or alive from Abia state or Okija? cheesy  Or are they not sayssy enough with their stroooong okoro faces and arms/legs. Please, go and get married before you quench btw NL and NVS.

Haba!!!

How won't 5 years be your magic number when you are a founding mother of the h-internet? cheesy Have you not been here since 2006?

Ashewo cyber Blood of Jesus of Okija! cheesy

Please, we don't want people phocking around NL for moderator/forum leader/ombudsman/admin posts here do we? wink

Please, keep NL free from 'harlotry' cults!

Thank God Seun does not go about trying to sneak into every woman's kpata that is single, married, widowed, divorced or married, "Mountain of Fire/Ogboni" barren on NL to 'comfort' them with about 20 monikers signed up every day. Some even used the photographs of their 'drivers' and 'houseboys' to chase you hungry women online and phock you to pieces without even realizing the dudes were fake. . .!!! Desperate okoro women!!! cheesy

"She" don come again with another moniker. cheesy

Your NigeriaVillageSquare was not filled with desperado OLD HARLOTS like you and your fellow co-harlots from Abia State too, or extremely Hot, perverted phockaholics and sodomists from the UK 5 years ago either. Now, you have only 2 members and 50 guests online(mostly people who left their cell phones on for 'charging' purposes sef) every night with only the Ogboni-Okija gang signing new handles to welcome and phock themselves to boost membership. . . . or to the altar like your Mulan and Shoko, while trying to oppress others as they keep having orgaaazzzzms and procreating from their bed like rhesus monkeys, all in the name of moderation and the desperation to get married at all costs. grin

At least, no one has asked NL members to pay tithes "as donations" to finance the website.

Abeg, carrrey ya poverty and ashewo gang of geriatric mgbeke/mgbafolina/mgborie harlotry comot for hia jor! angry

Sistah "Donatus" Charity Okpalakunne of Ike/Ije Enu Vee Esss!

Ewu This is the truth!

We nor want "Count 1/Balo" village confessions of old, cyber sluts here please!
I go soon publish una 'chats' for NL make every body read dem. He he he he he

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep your 'Tobechi' herpes over there on your NVS e jor o. Nor kam spread una "Holy-Pcos" for hia! grin

Moo-Moo!

Ashewo garawa!
Ashewo dan da udu!

Uwaaaaaaaa rhior khor-iy !!!

Azzzzhen Agbado Market!

shocked shocked shocked

Seriously AJ, what is wrong with you undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
kodewrita:

I dont agree that Nairaland is dead but seeing posts like yours makes us want to go home and leave the cafe. Such virulent replies to posts dont make this site any more appealing. Dont know what your beef was, but that was d*mn too harsh. angry angry angry

Then tell your UGLY, Our-Lady-Fart[/b]imah, blackie MAMBA osisi kan nkwu of a cyber Mgbeke/Okija cyber-harlot(with that her farting-cushion of an Igbotic akpu-smelling arzzzz) and her Biafra tribalist bush pig. . . . aka aloy/emeka, ramon, omo-ngbatim++++ and co to leave me the heck alone. kiss
Where were you when other forumites were ganging up thinking they were revealing details of my so-called name and personal life matters huh?
That I am a bini ashi married to an Igbo man and so on and so forth. . . blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. . . cheesy
You have not started crying yet.

Not holding brief to anyone o. . .For I am sure everyone can hold his or hers too.
Does Tpiah or Kobojunkie not go through the same thing on this NL?
They complain. . .[b]to the blind and deaf.

Sorry, I am not one ANY of you can bully.
I was never phocked by any of my male/female relatives in my childhood, neither was I abandoned by my African dad/mom in a concentration camp of polygamous in-br-eeders.
So, I have absolutely NO self-esteem issues and will NEVER tolerate any cyber bully around me IN OR OUT of the cyber airways. kiss

I have kept quiet for sooooooo long. . .even went away QUIETLY. Only to find ijjjiots like Skydeexie, Omo Yoruba abi na FSU with other monikers like Ramon1/2 typing rubbish about me all over NL and NVS.
I say una go hearrrrrrrram I swia.

Let anyone just attack me. . .directly or indirectly huh? wink

I even went away quietly. . . it did not work.
You will read more! kiss
I am not anonymous o. . .make we see who go hide.
Who is afraid of you guys? Unless I am DEAD! kiss
Have I not met some of you?
So, who is hiding under a rock?
Abi you hear say I be Plantinmonkey? cheesy

Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

Seriously AJ, what is wrong with you undecided

Who is AJ? tongue
By the time I finish with you stalkers hehn, una go hia whin.
Next time, tell those ya Okoro/Yoruba, cyber harlots to leave my name out of their finger tips on Nairaland and NVS. . .or other Nigerian forum.
Where are you to shout when forumites are stalked left right and center?
Especially, that your 'Ramon2' or OmoNgbati! Abi na Aloy/Emeka.
That nuisance of an Ileke Idi irritant was always present to laugh.
Gosh! What an irrity aiye!

There is more where that came from.
When I finish from here, I will enter Nigerians In America and start shouting there too.
You berra warn those you Igbo harlots on this website.

Glad you have repented too.
You were even the WORST! You in particular insulted my family on this website. Do you want me to go and quote your history of cyber gangsterism?
See ya mouth like "AJ what is wrong with you"?
You know I can never trust YOU CHRISTIANS hehn? cheesy

AJ ko. . .AJ ni!

Mu he he he he he
Or you think I have forgotten you and your gang? And all the insults I endured from your finger tips JUST for typing my own views without even quoting y'all. You followed me from thread to thread and forum to forum huh?
Good news. . .my financial debts are paid off. . . I get una time well well now.

Now, YOU go and convert your sistahs and brodas. kiss

I don't care who is doing what o. . .
Anyone I can hammer is fair game.
Till you guys leave me the hell alone.
I am not looking for a spouse or a best friend off the cyber airways. kiss

I don't use the 'report' button either.
I will deal with you guys myself and single-handedly too. cool
Ban? No problem. kiss

Sorry o! The harm has already been done. No need to repent. I must have my pound of flesh to my satisfaction.
Enjoy! kiss
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by MissyB3(f): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Blazay is AJ?  shocked shocked I didn't have the pleasure of 'meeting' her on NL but, if she really is, aswearigawd I'm loving her already.  grin  grin  grin  grin  wink Funny character!

By the time I finish with you stalkers hehn, una go hia whin
Lmao!
Today is good . . . . I'm entertained.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by 190: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by dani1luv: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
ROFLMAO  cheesy grin cheesy

@OP,did Seun ask for ur opinion ni?If i remember correctly,Seun's favorite quote is "unsolicited advice is of the devil" If Nld does not move u anymore,move on . . .abi dem dey pay you ?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ikamefa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
i just had to come back grin grin grin grin grin grin

always knew Aj was coming back!!!!!!

kai i don laff grow belle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this thread has made my day!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by mamagee3(f): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
ifyalways:

ROFLMAO cheesy grin cheesy

@OP,did Seun ask for your opinion ni?If i remember correctly,Seun's favorite quote is "unsolicited advice is of the devil" If Nld does not move u anymore,move on . . .abi dem dey pay you ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
Hmmm, there's fire on the mountain!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by armyofone(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
i laugh too and grew belly  grin grin grin grin grin

ifyalways:

ROFLMAO  cheesy grin cheesy

@OP,did Seun ask for your opinion ni?If i remember correctly,Seun's favorite quote is "unsolicited advice is of the devil" If Nld does not move u anymore,move on . . .abi dem dey pay you ?

true!!  grin NL is not finished. if you see nairaland, you don see nigeria  grin

unsolicited advice is of the devil?  grin grin grin grin hilarious grin
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by mamagee3(f): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
Odunnu:

Hmmm, there's fire on the mountain!
Did you start the fire?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Where did you leave your manners again?
Is that the new way of saying 'hi?'
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
aj again grin

abeg i for borrow your lingo small make i abuse this fstranger of an i.diot but i just wan pity the guy because he'll run crying into a cupboard should i descend on his wack azz.

besides, its not christianly so make i leave am though i fit change my mind sha.
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Newscaster: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
ifyalways:

ROFLMAO  cheesy grin cheesy

@OP,did Seun ask for your opinion ni?If i remember correctly,Seun's favorite quote is "unsolicited advice is of the devil"   If Nld does not move u anymore,move on . . .abi dem dey pay you ?

Exactly. Same to you. unsolicited advice is of the devil, remember
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Some even used the photographs of their 'drivers' and 'houseboys' to chase you hungry women online

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i'm shocked cheesy

hope none of the agberos i admire did this oh.

[s]but who go dash them driver and houseboy sha.[/s]
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 16, 2011
@topic: wow. I feel bad. undecided
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Seun(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2011
If Nairaland is finished, then I guess we should say our goodbyes and move on. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2011
LOL,Seun Seun.
Remind me when u dis-virgin to send ennyluv ur way for a weekend of bliss. . .don't feel bad jare,i never knew twud make u do,e ma binu.
@OP,Seun has given u the perfect answer.stop wasting time creating IDs and posting crap,no viewing/reading as a guest either. . .move on already!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Blazay(m): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2011
Newscaster:

Exactly. Same to you. unsolicited advice is of the devil, remember

What are you still doing here? Abi "Balo" aka "NLT" I love you "my brother in Christ" wink wink wink wink wink with my born-again ashewo blood of the lamb. . . .aka my broda from another momma. . . . .don go sleep for im wife bed? Abi na Oluomo don lef you to kam hia to dey 'touch' yaself till im wake up?
Wey ya "Tiger-Tiger Burning Bright eh kwa"? grin

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/form.php

Is this the NVS you were bragging about? shocked
No wonder you keep acting like a village monkey. DESPERADO! cheesy

[img]http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/image.php?u=14136&dateline=1299903353[/img]

Today 
12:58 AM
[size=20pt]First-lady  aka Lateesha aka baby osisi aka queenisha aka aloy/emeka aka unveiler aka Newscaster aka nwando aka aka aka aka aka "Black Ugly Okija Fat Single Barren Witch"! [/size]
[/b]View Profile 
View Forum Posts 
View Forum Threads 
Show All Albums 
Private Message 
View Friends 
View Blog Entries
Villager

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What's Going On? wink
[size=20pt]Re:NVS Is Finished. Sorry Big-Koward. This Is The Truth[/size]
Currently Active Users
There are currently 98 users online.[size=20pt]3 members[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and 95 guests
Most users ever online was 427, Jan 9, 2011 at 04:13 AM.

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 118

a piper too abacha Adeola Aderounmu Akinbola AMEN Anioma777 anonimi atayo Austin ayoadesa babybaby bigtruth Bode Eluyera busanga Chief Kalu Clearwater cutekiishi Dapxin dem Dreams duniyasaihakuri EezeeBee Elegg emeka008 enitan f.scorpion FBN GreatPot gringory I Love Nigeria ifeolooni ikoyiesho1 insideroutsider JakinJ Joe junior Kasuwa Kehinde Akintobi Khalil KOWAY Little_Bird LoveNigeria mass289 Mikky jaga MsMak Mutti N.A.R. Naijax Niger nijalaw nirenen Observer odekanmi benedicta okenikpoto Onari Onyemaikeh otito panalyst Patcho pauld philipikita picato pxman Randolphe Richfellow Schadenfreude skanbroy SOC Okenwa Spicey sugarbabe bosom Tomme uniben82 Wind

Di su na real village!
Glad you could escape for some french h-air!

Mu he he he he he

Okija winch! cheesy
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack faaaaaaaaaaaat ugly single old cargo biaaaaaaaatch! kiss

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/

NVS 2011 Annual Support Drive
NVS is [size=20pt]BEGGING[/size] for your support for awa UGLY-MYNE WHITMAN( AKA MULAN) WEDS PSYCHO-TOLA ODEJAYI(AKA SHOKO LOKO DON BAAAANG MY SEXUALLY-FRUSTRATED NYANSH FINALLY  OOOOOOOH, AFTER SECONDARY/TERTIARY VIRGINITY AND ABSTINENCE FROM EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE, , , , , OSHE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAN NI OOOOOOOH!!!! CHINEKE!!!! OLODUMARE DA RIN JIN WON OOOOOOOOH!!!!). . . . . AKA I WILL SH-AG A MODERATOR TO THE H-ALTAR' AND GERIATRIC CYBER GROUP OF ASHEWORING WORKS ONLINE/OFFLINE PROJECT WORKS cheesy throughout the month of March!!!

TIME TO SPONSOR ANOTHER NVS WEDDING!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Help support our cyber ashewo works by making a donation today DONATE YOUR NYANSH TOO! PAYMENT IN CASH OR KIND ACCEPTABLE, KILL YOUR HUSBAND BY POLITICAL ASSASSINATION AND BECOME A BELOVED WIDOW- MODERATOR, FORUM LEADER, OR CHATERED MEMBER FOR A FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOUR ARZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin WE WILL FIND YOU SINGLEUGLY OKORO OLD CARGOS HUSBANDS. FREE POOHSIE IN CIRCULATION TOO FOR AWA UGLY/WRETCHED NGBATITIOUS 'MR ADMIN' 'POOHSIE-HUNTING-MALE-MODERATORS/CHARTERED MEMBERS CLUB' AND 'OMBUDSMAN!!!

HMMMM VALTEENA WEDS EQUIPPER. . .ABI NA IYE WEDS LALAKOKOFEFE

MU HE HE HE HE

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why donn you move to Ogun State and stop begging for money?
You all claim to be 'based' in America and are still begging for money?
After interviewing Ribadu and co?
Abeg, move go Nigeria go get contract from OBJ jor to keep the dead NVS alive.grin

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Which kain ashewo una dey do for dia wey no fit pay money to run the messageboard?
With all those old poohsies the Big-Koward has been diving in and out of. . .you mean na so-so awon "Nkiru Silly-Va-Nus' im juss dey carrey full for moderator/chartered member club? See list? shocked Abi na so so 'tai-zi drivers and 'SISI-EKOS' full for dia with h-empty pockets? cheesy

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/showgroups.php

[b]Show Groups
Chartered Member 2010

Location London 19 guy

Location Cocos 2ndE

Location Sweden Adeola Aderounmu
admin

Location USA Ajia

Location Lagos [Lagos State], & Ilorin [Kwara State] ajimoh
AmazingG

Location Americas Amy

Location Land of Hope Angelic

Location Igopalam (In God's Presence Always) anonimi

Location United States atayo

Location USA Atomic Kitten

Location Behind You, HA! Auspicious
Ayomide

Location Nigeria,  Beam

Location United States Big-K

Location LONDON bigtruth

Location Point & Kill @ Mama Codey Beer Palour . Bill Carson

Location USA blooming_i

Location Europe BOE

Location Ita-Oko Island Bunch17

Location Ime Obi Chief Kalu

Location Bompai commoner

Location Cyberspace DaBishop

Location NVS dem

Location Great AlaIgbo denker
Ebe

Location With The Pope emj

Location kalamazoo Republic Ewuro

Location Atlanta, GA farooqkperogi

Location Mosul, Iraq folys40

Location B HolyPagan

Location US ikechiji

Location Inner city Iye

Location In my head IZONERE
Juno

Location Kalakuta Republic Kalakuta

Location Cyberspace katampe

Location London Kay Soyemi (Esq.)
Kenn

Location state college PA USA kvin33

Location Calgary, Canada K_Station

Location , where my heart is Marin
Miss Tee

Location USA moremi

Location Agbala itura MrsChocT

Location US and A (as determined by Borat) MsWoman

Location Seattle Myne Whitman

Location USA N.A.R.

Location Port Harcourt-Nigeria nijalaw

Location Duntai No Smoking
NoLongThing
Odinaka

Location Cloud 9 oluomo

Location USA Oluwato

Location Rock City omaks

Location Hut omojeje

Location Abuja papadonkee

Location USA Rose

Location USA Showcase

Location Lagos SILOJE

Location Amellika smartomoge
Somoyele
Tola Odejayi
UDEMEAKPAN
Uncle Sam

Location U.K. UncleTisha

Location United kingdom valteena

Location UK/Nigeria VOR

Location USA Willy
Chartered Member 2011
admin
agensheku

Location London Anioma777

Location Igopalam (In God's Presence Always) anonimi

Location Toronto, Ontario anwulika

Location United States atayo

Location cph.dk Austin

Location Nigeria,  Beam

Location Loko busanga

Location Ime Obi Chief Kalu
Dapxin

Location Great AlaIgbo denker

Location England emeka008

Location With The Pope emj

Location Believeing God for her First-lady
Lalakokofefe

Location n/a M. Akosa

Location USA Miliki Way

Location USA N.A.R.
Naijax
NextLevel

Location Duntai No Smoking

Location Cloud 9 oluomo

Location USA purple

Location Athens Sisi Eko

Location usa skanbroy

Tola Odejayi

Location London Tunde meee
Uncle Sam

Moderators
admin

Location Earth Admin 2

Location Americas Amy

Location Ilu Anago Anike

Location Toronto, Ontario anwulika

Location Nigeria,  Beam

Location Igwe's Palace Dimaanu
Ebe

Location Abuja/Lagos EezeeBee
Equipper

Location Seattle Myne Whitman
NextLevel

Location Cloud 9 oluomo

Location 0n 7h3 R00f Ph3y

Location USA Showcase

Tola Odejayi

Ombudsman
Lalakokofefe

wink wink wink wink wink

Site Admin
admin

Location United States Big-K [/b] 

Soooooooooooo, ALL these noise-makers cannot produce common $10,000 in less than 2 weeks to keep this message board from crasssssssshing like Nigeriaworld? cheesy

Mu he he he he he

Ashewo on credit ni? cheesy
Oh ga oh!
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2011
LMAO!
Donation for an online forum kwa?say werrrrin happen?
Re: Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. by Brite02(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2011
cheesy lol @OP tongue and donations grin
BTW. . Wat da fvck!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Letter To Barcanista / Odd Love: What Does This Fine Girl Want With This Guy? / Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.