Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? (2365 Views)

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Bitcoinking2020: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2020
I have heard this thing more than ten times from numerous women admitting to spending money for "prick". now no woman will admit to spending money for dickkk in front of a sane man because they pretend alot but guess what? I have heard them admit to it in front of mad men so many times. yesterday was one such occasion. I was buying things in a market and there was this stark nakedd mad man sitting on the ground, if u live in benin city u would know him..in ring road market. so the women selling there were teasing him saying "prickk wey we dey spend money for na him u dey sample like that" they kept talking about the money they spend on dickkk for over 30 minutes and I was so shocked cuz I have heard this same statement in the mouths of runs girls and a couple other girls. so women spend money for dickk? I dont understand..so u women pay men to fuckkk u but come online and act like its men that chase u people ? please someone make that statement make sense

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Sha,no be every dick o.
Na all this 9'+ kind of dick.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2020
as e dey 4 men na so e dey 4 women..... I've a friend den in Uni.... na girls dey rush am oooo..... even cook steady for am + we wey b him friends too....Hahauha ....girls can lie ehn
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2020
Why not whatever that goes around also comes around!!
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
as e dey 4 men na so e dey 4 women..... I've a friend den in Uni.... na girls dey rush am oooo..... even cook steady for am + we wey b him friends too....Hahauha ....girls can lie ehn
It is normal for girls to flood around guy in school naw.

If girls no disturb you for uni then you should consider going back.

6 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2020
No football player pays his club.
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Sure... One of my side chick has made it her duty to pay for our hotel lodge, feed me anytime we want to meet.... as I'm typing here she's still planning of lodging me this weekend and all bills on her. I'm beginning to think she's the one using me now, anyways man can't reject free kpekus, so she's free to use me as she like...

When you get a girl dickmatized enough na them go rush you!

7 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

It is normal for girls to flood around guy in school naw.

If girls no disturb you for uni then you should consider going back.
Where should I go back to undecided
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Where should I go back to undecided
Since you also have difficulties with comprehension and sarcasm, I guess Primary school should be a good start for you.
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:

Since you also have difficulties with comprehension and sarcasm, I guess Primary school should be a good start for you.
If only you can get the meaning of what I said, kindergarten would be a good place for you.
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If only you can get the meaning of what I said, kindergarten would be a good place for you.
I have zero interest in knowing the meaning of what you said.
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
CamusMidas:
I have zero interest in knowing the meaning of what you said.
Whatever.
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
For guys going to NYSC orientation camps, whatsapp me for your comprehensive medical fitness certificate by clicking this link
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by peppermint7(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
Sure... One of my side chick has made it her duty to pay for our hotel lodge, feed me anytime we want to meet.... as I'm typing here she's still planning of lodging me this weekend and all bills on her. I'm beginning to think she's the one using me now, anyways man can't reject free kpekus, so she's free to use me as she like...

When get you get a girl dickmatized enough na them go rush you!
No cap
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol though I don't do shit ,

I spend money on my boyfriends

They're kinda shameless, they will collect it ,,smiley

Boys are funny sometimes smiley

That's not new OP ,

Geezzz smiley
Re: Do Women Really Spend Money For Dickkk? by stanvesco(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
ImpregnaTor:

When you get a girl dickmatized enough na them go rush you!

Actually bro,
JUst be calm and enjoy what you are enjoying..,..... Remember her that pays the piper dictate the tune..... one day you go call her she go bounce your calls.....

Read on ubunjas last thread

(1) (Reply)

She Finally Break Up This Morning. / Please Marry Your Friend / 3 Things A Lady Will Tell You When She Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.