Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) (5956 Views)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by ExAngel007(f): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2022
A friend told me that this picture tells alot about how guys and girls spend their money when together.

FACTS OR SPECULATION ?

8 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by nicho450(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Guys are generous to both fellow guys and ladies

31 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2022
Duo girls do same with guys. (Duo wey Jealousy no dey o)

1 Like

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by emetisuccess(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo, for guys own na true ooo. Me like this I don follow my guys go one outing like that with no shishi for pocket, omo, that day I chop dog meat tire with better chilled pami.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Very true ,100 level days comes to mind.
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2022
so on point. real shout out to all the day 1 niggees, all my real OG dt really showed love wen the days were dark..

27 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Very true till date.. phone rings guy where you dey I dey house show now we dey Mama Jay side omo I no too tidy .. show noting dey sup . Lol and off I go to mama Jay

29 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Pussyassasin(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
True, sometimes I take my guy's out and foot the bill. They'll do same for me another day.

12 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by PhenomenalAustin: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pussyassasin:
True, sometimes I take my guy's out and foot the bill. They'll do same for me another day.

You know this! When guys help their fellow guys, there is this unwritten agreement even though unconsciously, that you owe him big.

You'll be willing to help him out when he has nothing as a result of that 'little' help he offered you before.

Help your guys!

36 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Teenwolf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
It is true for guys but I don't know about girls

1 Like

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nonexisting: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Me and my guys after drinking, na one person dey always foot the bill. We don't have any rotational plan but we rotate it unconsciously. We can't have everyone putting hands in pockets or pressing phone to do cash transfer at the same time all the time. By the way, I hang out and drink with my two close friends only or I drink alone. Can't have an envious man around poison my drink.

15 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by odinson1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Women will never do something sacrificial or noble for another person,not even their own fellow women. But we guys take risks,make sacrifices and can even raise hell for the ones we hold dearest to our hearts.
This is the reason most women prefer having guy friends so they can leech on their humanity and goodwill

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by BigDawsNet: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Very true

Nothing like contribute your own

Niggaa bii like... hey let me at case pub... bills on me
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na true cappings cool

Op when you finish come collect 2 bottles/ 2 plates of anything you want cool
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Cypress042(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
No too much talk wink

Men are generous creatures, we show love and move on without argument cool

3 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Lifeomann(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
odinson1:
Women will never do something sacrificial or noble for another person,not even their own fellow women. But we guys take risks,make sacrifices and can even raise hell for the ones we hold dearest to our hearts.
This is the reason most women prefer having guy friends so they can leech on their humanity and goodwill
. Not all
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by kaptaintintin: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Guyman know wetin guyman de suffer....
Guyman gast help fellow guyman...
Guyman know say guyman life short...

8 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Women are stingy, that's why I disregard most of them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Skullano(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Normal doings for guys nah.

You will see a round table of two babes and three guys nah the guy man way no carry any babe go sort bill for everything way dey table come say abeggg may we dey go house I wan go sleep..

1 Like

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by toujurs: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
So how come most Nigerian women have belly fats, they aren't proud of?

I will tell u why, its because of long throat, Most girls don't want to spend theirs money, but would want to spend another guys money, Money she never worked for.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Sanmel(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
toujurs:
So how come most Nigerian women have belly fats, they aren't proud of?

undecided
Eweeeeh!!!!
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
Real guys as in real guys spend a lot with their guys than ladies,the difference is that most money spent on ladies is transactional,the one spent on their fellow guys is out of brotherhood
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Vyzz: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2022
cool
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Me and my guys after drinking, na one person dey always foot the bill. We don't have any rotational plan but we rotate it unconsciously. We can't have everyone putting hands in pockets or pressing phone to do cash transfer at the same time all the time. By the way, I hang out and drink with my two close friends only or I drink alone. Can't have an envious man around poison my drink.
And you think an enemy will poison your drink? Na close friends de do am.

1 Like

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by HiideaConsole(m): 2:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Your friend said well

ExAngel007:
A friend told me that this picture tells alot about how guys and girls spend their money when together.

FACTS OR SPECULATION ?
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Emu4life(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
kaptaintintin:
Guyman know wetin guyman de suffer....
Guyman gast help fellow guyman...
Guyman know say guyman life short...
You know this shii sounds inspirational rightcheesy
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by TeeGentle(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
Very true
What about the boy and girl own
The girls own will be higher than the boys own
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by Dmacqh(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2022
@op , I felt liking your post more than once.

Though I’m a bit different. I hardly go out for spending cruise if I’m not sponsoring or contributing money. I decline some movements if I’m not sharp.

If I go out with my guy(s) , and I know I don’t have , I don’t order more than I can eat or more than what’s in my sponsor plate . I order as minimal as possible . Sometimes they pressurize me to take more , I decline.

Brotherhood love is unwritten code. You just flow with it .
God bless trenches and hood.

God bless and be with my only blooda Frank. He’s my MVP.

4 Likes

Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by PhenomenalAustin: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:

Be careful broooo, na friends dy run am these days. Been a victim. Be careful about your 'friends'. wink
Re: How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2022
And all those smile as fake. If one eventually leaves the table, then they will start gossiping about her. I've worked in a school one time and see this firsthand. Sisterhood is a myth.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady That Slept With Over 50 Men Within 30 Days. / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss / Konji Geng!! I Posted This Myself, Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Bare Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.