Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN (46355 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL / Peter Obi's Bank Accounts Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Our roads in the northern region are the best in Naija. Plus we have one of the best infrastructures with goods investors. Ask your brothers why they keep coming even when they know we don't like them.

We don't have gully erosion like your region where land is a scarce commodity

Your northern nigeria is the poverty capital of Nigeria, your Almanjiris are Bill Gates lab rats, your region put Nigeria on the terrorist list of nation, you guys have the highest illitrates per capita, your fulani herdsmen are a nuisance in the whole of west Africa, your region is full of terrorists and tramadol users, I worked for an investment bank and no right thinking person wants to invest in an extremist stinkpile...and I come from ibadan erosion is the least of our issues

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by MotiveU(f): 12:10am On Nov 07, 2020
mastermaestro:

You must be a learner to be asking such a childish question. Do you even know how statehood works? No nation jokes with national security! Let me remind you of what I said earlier. If the protest had gone on without foreign donations, then freezing those accounts would have been antidemocratic. But so far as they received 'foreign' funds to subvert peace within the nation, Nigerian government will be a fool not to take stringent steps against such people. Try that shit in America if CIA will not take you out. Try the same shit in Russia or Israel or France.
You seriously need to study about national security.
National security laws are never explicit. When state is threatened by internal forces with the support of external backers, it reserves the right to invoke implicit national security laws.

Why did Trump have a turbulent time in office in America? Why was he impeached by the house of reps? His unusual ties with Russia, a foreign entity. So they saw him as a security risk to the nation. Now that he has lost, he is definitely going to answer serious questions.

My problem is how to school you to understand what national security entails.
Shut up...
Mr I too know ...and you still with nairaland forming DSS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by One4me: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
This government is morbidly tyrannical & wicked. However the same lying & oppressive tendencies is going to destroy it.It just a function of time.

Just imagine, former Attorney General Andooaaka who is a known notoriously corrupt Attorney general with several case of embezzlement still hanging around his neck, is the one representing a Buhari Govt that is shouting Anti-Corruption, to freeze the account of unarmed Nigerians protesting against Corruption? shocked
Even Emefiele? Et tu Brutus? shocked

It is obvious Nigerian leaders will not change and they understand ONLY one Language.
They may have used force and killings by the Army to crush this protest but l am sure they know very well, that the next one wont be crushed this easily, if at all.
Good thing is that Nigerians are quietly identifying their enemies right now.

Time is on the side of the younger generation. Jerry Rawlings treatment on my mind. undecided

#EndCriminalsInGovt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lymelyte(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you dont know me.... stop acting like you do

and i dont give a damn about you.

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Crispels(m): 12:12am On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
The accounts were frozen because at the time of the protest, certain accounts received sum of money which to the knowledge of the Secret Service, and thorough investigations, were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met.

You might not find this info elsewhere.... But that is it.

Also, it might get to a stage where it becomes necessary for the above-named people to proof their innocence in their association with some 'chief land border smugglers' who formed part of the major sponsors of the #endsars hoodlums who had no other aim but to force the border securities to flee their posts and they would operate freely.

Paid APC dingbats sighted. Most of the funds used for the #EndSARS protests were sourced on Twitter using crowdfunding. People like you who support evil will be consumed by it.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Basher8583:

You are the only one that believes the nonsense your wrote. Typical IPOB.... Spinning one lie after another to suit thier narrative

Lol, am not sure the ipob gives admission to ibadan men, but I'd advise you northerners to wake up from your stupidity, it's becoming a threat to national security

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by mastermaestro(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2020
MotiveU:

Shut up...
Mr I too know ...and you still with nairaland forming DSS

Swerve if you've got nothing sensible to contribute. I was having a reasonable conversation with a reasonable individual.
Dumb folks are quick to hurl abuses to shield their deep ignorance.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by prodev981: 12:16am On Nov 07, 2020
This ain't it
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by One4me: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2020
mastermaestro:

You must be a learner to be asking such a childish question. Do you even know how statehood works? No nation jokes with national security! Let me remind you of what I said earlier. If the protest had gone on without foreign donations, then freezing those accounts would have been antidemocratic. But so far as they received 'foreign' funds to subvert peace within the nation, Nigerian government will be a fool not to take stringent steps against such people. Try that shit in America if CIA will not take you out. Try the same shit in Russia or Israel or France.
You seriously need to study about national security.
National security laws are never explicit. When state is threatened by internal forces with the support of external backers, it reserves the right to invoke implicit national security laws.

Why did Trump have a turbulent time in office in America? Why was he impeached by the house of reps? His unusual ties with Russia, a foreign entity. So they saw him as a security risk to the nation. Now that he has lost, he is definitely going to answer serious questions.

My problem is how to school you to understand what national security entails.

Some of you are so dumb that one wonders the sort of school you attended?
Just imagine, shouting "foreign funds and national security" all over the place! grin grin
You dont know jerk about National Security, just like the corrupt Criminals you are supporting.
FYI, National Security is "The best interest of the Nation", that is the best , most broad definition that people with knowledge of National Security, in a real Democracy, will tell you.
You are just an illiterate layman talking about what he has no clue about. grin

So, if a Nigerian living in America sends money to his Bro in Nigeria and the money was used to buy pure water for Protesters, that has become "using foreign funds to subvert democracy"?
You see how idiotic you sound?
Dont Nigerians living outside Nigeria, have a stake in the wellbeing of Nigeria or you think if Nigeria was not being looted by these Criminals in power, supported by dwarf-brained minions like you, those people will not be back home helping develop this country?

When it is time to collect the money of Nigerians in Diaspora, the fools in govt will accept they are Nigerins na dbe asking them to bring "foreign money" to come and invest in Nigeria but when the same people send the sam foreign money to suppor a better Nigeria, clowns like you support those who call it subverting democracy?
Where is the Democracy sef?

Is it a Democracy where soldiers are sent to kill innocent, unarmed protesters or did you see such thing happen in real democracies like the US or in Hong Kong, during their own protests?

You call these corrupt leeches ruling Nigeria, Democratic Politicians?
You call the way that lifeless dictator an his hangers-on Cabals rule Nigeria a Democracy?
You sure are high on drugs, undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Magnoliaa(f): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2020
fashrola:

Are you really stupid or SENSELESS?

He's senselessly stupid. Facts.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by mastermaestro(m): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2020
One4me:

Some of you are so dumb that one wonders the sort of school you attended?
Just imagine, shouting "foreign funds and national security" all over the place! grin grin
You dont know jerk about National Security, just like the corrupt Criminals you are supporting.
FYI, National Security is "The best interest of the Nation", that is the best , most broad definition that people with knowledge of National Security, in a real Democracy, will tell you.
You are just an illiterate layman talking about what he has no clue about. grin

So, if a Nigerian living in America sends money to his Bro in Nigeria and the money was used to buy pure water for Protesters, that has become "using foreign funds to subvert democracy"?
You see how idiotic you sound?
Dont Nigerians living outside Nigeria, have a stake in the wellbeing of Nigeria or you think if Nigeria was not being looted by these Criminals in power, supported by dwarf-brained minions like you, those people will not be back home helping develop this country?

When it is time to collect the money of Nigerians in Diaspora, the fools in govt will accept they are Nigerins na dbe asking them to bring "foreign money" to come and invest in Nigeria but when the same people send the sam foreign money to suppor a better Nigeria, clowns like you support those who call it subverting democracy?
Where is the Democracy sef?

Is it a Democracy where soldiers are sent to kill innocent, unarmed protesters or did you see such thing happen in real democracies like the US or in Hong Kong, during their own protests?

You call these corrupt leeches ruling Nigeria, Democratic Politicians?
You call the way that lifeless dictator an his hangers-on Cabals rule Nigeria a Democracy?
You sure are high on drugs, undecided

Another emotional child crying foul where there is none. Be grateful you didn't use your account for such. Freezing their account is only the first step. They will all be grilled eventually sweating profusely in a cold room.

You can cry from now till eternity. Their ordeals have only just begun. Slam your head on the floor, no one cares. The state will do everything it can to protect itself.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
The accounts were frozen because at the time of the protest, certain accounts received sum of money which to the knowledge of the Secret Service, and thorough investigations, were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met.

Also, it might get to a stage where it becomes necessary for the above-named people to proof their innocence in their association with some 'chief land border smugglers' who formed part of the major sponsors of the #endsars hoodlums who had no other aim but to force the border securities to flee their posts and they would operate freely.

It's a pity that the NIA has been reduced to a bunch of government losers spreading misinformation and engaging in cyber trolling, you behind that screen that typed this shit are you happy with the way your life is.... you're supporting a corrupt government and you think it will be well with your children
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by One4me: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:
[s]The accounts were frozen because at the time of the protest, certain accounts received sum of money which to the knowledge of the Secret Service, and thorough investigations, were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met.

Also, it might get to a stage where it becomes necessary for the above-named people to proof their innocence in their association with some 'chief land border smugglers' who formed part of the major sponsors of the #endsars hoodlums who had no other aim but to force the border securities to flee their posts and they would operate freely.[/s]

Trash-Talk! grin grin
Their accounts were frozen because the Govt was afraid that they are providing money used to provide food for the Protesters. End of Story.
Successive Nigerian Govt have kept the majority of Nigerian populace extremely poor, so that they cannot be able to fight for their Right.
Govt knew that Nigerian protests always fizzle out within two days, when Hunger sets-in
, unlike in foreign countries where "food" is not a problem during protests.

So, seeing that those accounts provided money used to prepare food for the protesters, negating the strategy of the Govt, it is understandable that the Tyrants will go after those accounts but a time is going to come when they will have to go after the accounts of over 150Million Nigerians, to achieve that same aim. It is just a question of time

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 07, 2020
lymelyte:

stop quoting me you this uniben boy.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 07, 2020
mastermaestro:

Another emotional child crying foul where there is none. Be grateful you didn't use your account for such. Freezing their account is only the first step. They will all be grilled eventually sweating profusely in a cold room.

You can cry from now till eternity. Their ordeals have only just begun. Slam your head on the floor, no one cares. The state will do everything it can to protect itself.

If not for lack of self control on your dad's part, you would have been a dripping cum in the middle of your mum's legs..
Your support for an evil government will only bring poverty on your generations, why are you sub human northerners so ret@rded and evil

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by bigiyaro(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Emiefele, the first Fulani Igbo slave I've seen.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by One4me: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2020
mastermaestro:

You be better online ignoramus! grin grin I have just schooled you. undecided
It is people like you that would remove Uniform (just saying, l know you are just an ordinary BMC collecting #5,000 monthly to spew rubbish online) and deny their place of work. undecided undecided

Hahahaa grin Bloody illiterate hiding behind keyboard to form 'Govt Agent'. grin grin
Any State, is only a State, at the behest of the Citizens.
We have seen despotic, tyrannical Rulers dragged through the streets in history and nothing happened.
The People will Always outlive any Dictator, go through history and you will learn.

Una case don dey ICC, even online hirelings like you might get a few years, for being easy to use cannon fodder

There are still a thousand ways to give money to provide resources for a genuine protests, that l can assure you that fools like you and Lying Mohammed wont have a clue. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Papilala: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Buhari/trump. Biden///// I wonder who 4 naija
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by primestreams: 12:44am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
list of the traitors of the country

The government need to add more names

to the wailers and keyboard warriors - Abuse wetin concern me, una go tire

2023 is not far
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by primestreams: 12:45am On Nov 07, 2020
At least the government has finally make us to know the value of voting

No more dulling

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2020
primestreams:
At least the government has finally make us to know the value of voting

No more dulling

Voting and restructuring

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by primestreams: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:
This are the same set of people thinking of 2023 election, many youth are fill with fantasy, you left 2021, 2022 and run down to 2023 while they have already start dealing with you in 2020

Well, hmmmmm

Ok
Search for south Nigeria forum on telegram to join

We must make sure every southerner get a voter card

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by primestreams: 12:48am On Nov 07, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Voting and restructuring

Personally I will rally for almost southerners to get voters card

That is the only way

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Magnoliaa(f): 12:53am On Nov 07, 2020
lexy2014:

Who will deal d govt officials that organised hoodlums & provided logistics for them in order to disrupt d protests? Who will deal with d governors, legislators and d oba of Lagos that hoarded covid palliatives? Who will deal with d governor of Lagos& d Nigerian army for d continued denial about what happened at lekki toll on d 20th of October?

Lmaooo. It's crazy how these people are more enraged at the aftermath of the protests being smothered than by 60 years of stagnation, poverty, deaths on winchy winchy highways and gross abuse of human rights. It's crazy. So funny I want to cry.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2020
primestreams:

That is the only way

Voting is good, but restructuring is important, it's not actually about getting the perfect leader but reducing the powers that will create another despot(buhari), as for voting best way is to rally with religious leaders to encourage their followers to get voters card, they have huge influence on them....

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by lymelyte(m): 1:44am On Nov 07, 2020
primestreams:

That is the only way
the problem now is who are we voting for?
There are alot of wolves in sheep clothing in Nigeria politics.e.g fashola and osibaj.
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Pecuman: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
list of the traitors of the country

The government need to add more names

to the wailers and keyboard warriors - Abuse wetin concern me, una go tire

As Fela said, Zombie
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Pecuman: 1:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

Another one that has been paid to support tyranny.

Which "were meant to keep the protest going on even after the demands were being met" when till tomorrow government still hasn't fully responded to the initial 5 for 5 demand?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by henrybomb(m): 1:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Officialgarri:

And the government cannot track one terrorist for the past years?
Shekau is still out there flexing and mocking our government....Shame to y’all that support this government and every nonsense they do

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Wisejohnson47(m): 2:09am On Nov 07, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Rinu, Pamilerin, Gatefield's Bank Accounts Frozen By CBN by Lillyagu90(f): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.