Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added (883 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by Escabado: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Currently we can see that the rate of which people get married are very slow . And divorce is on the rise . Lots of girls are into olosho business and most of them are proud of there job . Some write it boldly on there social media profile that they are strictly for hook up .

Have known all these , it's wise to legalize baby mama , a kind of open relationship instead of pretence in marriage while you are cheating on your partner . Girls have limited age of which this can get pregnant before they reach menupause

Lots of girls are matured enough to get married but no girl to marry cos olosho is on the rise. I'm not trying to blame the female grendel. For anything here

Instead of you as a girl to be be hopping the one man will marry you which is not Likely to happen with the way Nigeria is going on. And. You end up old without a child , is better to be a babyu mama to a responsible man . You girls can as well as write it on your social media profile.believe you me lot of men are looking for this opportunity

A single guy can even give you 200 to 300k to be his baby mama and at long run that child will be useful to both of you during old age

Guys what do you think

@ilegend

@zzor

@mamagee

@mrcork

@airforce1

@ubunja

@faati2001

@offpoint1

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by Offpoint1: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2020
You guys want everything to be legalize... What a pity.

By the way, I wouldn't want an olosho to mothered my offspring. I rather get a surrogate mom, than let olosho carry my child.
Re: My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2020
why should i pay a woman to be my baby mama,? What is d diff in paying bride price 4 her to be my wife.

pesin go still dy drop money 4 child support nd las las she go wan dy claim child custody.

imagine having a daughter which is in d custody of a hoeing mom.
Re: My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2020
But there is no law stopping you from having baby mamas in Nigeria na. undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by Shortyy(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
Everything should be legalized e kwa? The high rate of immorality in this days youths is appalling.
Re: My girlfriend azz na die .very big and soft .pics added by fati2001(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Kills Wife, Attempts To Strangle His Two Sons In Texas / / If You Have No Option Other Than Getting Married To Someone Never Your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.