Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? (1375 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by eyoniggar(m): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2011
My 2 and the half years relationship finally came to an end some few months back. A month
later I found another girl who perfectly replaced my ex. I have had over 5 different girls during break ups
in which they werent just enough as replacements, on the long run I end up back with my gurl.

But in the case of this new gurl, the thoughts about my ex blew off, the extra feeling reserved all
vanished. But I promised myself not to try and set eyes on her or speak to her on phone, because we
both have weakness to ourselves on that aspect.

Now I caught my new gurl cheating, I didnt declare a break up immediately, reason being: Modern day
break up now does not demand that a guy says "ITS OVER" Silence in a manner that u dnt need to pick her
calls or reply her text messages, within a short period of time, she'll get the message. That was exactly what I did.

Few days later, I came across my ex in the super-market. Our eyes matched 4 and the lost feeling just came rushing back and I could
easily say the feeling was the same with her. We spoke a little while and things began to correlate itself to its former-self.

The reason for our break up has always been her unnecessary bragging, self-centered attitude, tongue full of insults. Although I get my
own for hand too, but not as much as HERS.

Now my point is, can LOVE be this strong that some1 you dont want to be with because of all these attitudes would draw you back
at a sighting of her? It is that I am weak for her in particular? Or is it just that LOVE is so strong, it conquers "ALL" that you would want
to contain and tolerate whatever comes from the other party? Nlanders please shed some light on this.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by DeBlunt: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2011
why not take some time off rships, go on a holiday to clear ur mind or something. U jumped out of d 1st rship cos of atitude, now jumped back in cos this one cheated on u soon you'll be jumping out again for god knows wat this time, Must u alwz be in a rship, gosh!!! Many guys are becoming more sensitive than ladies these days,
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by eyoniggar(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2011
^^^ Bro thats my major plan for now. In as much as I still have feelings for my 1st gurl, I used my WILL power
to stay far STILL from heR. The only dis-advantage for me beinG Single and as a sexually active person is that, im gonna
be straffing so bad now. That I really am avoiding. sad
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by xynerise: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2011
Since it is a small world for both of you and your feelings doesnt change, it means she is your destiny. What you need to do is to focus on her by changing her lifestyle maybe that was the reason you are her boyfriend. And quit double dating, it is not the answer to your problem.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by eyoniggar(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2011
Xynerise paddy me.Long time!!! How are you doing?

Anyway she may be my destiny, only God knows. Mind you I was not double dating. We were
apart when I found the new gurl.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Dyt(f): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2011
Alexis jordon *happiness*
EMmm mmm mmm mmm (4x)
I gotta turn this car around
I never should have left you there
Boy this traffic is making me sick
Boy I can ’t wait to have you near
I gotta hurry hurry hurry
Now quick quick quick
Just step on the gas cause I don’t wanna
miss this
This opportunity will only come once in my
life, my life
Now quick quick quick
Just step on the gas cause I don ’t wanna
miss this
See what your bringin me boy is priceless
I gotta be out of my mind not to try this
Through strength I found love
In time I found myself in happiness with
you (x2)
EMmm mmm mmm mmm (4x)
Boy I need to say what ’s in my heart
I was scared but I’ll do my part
I came back to tell you face to face
So what we have won ’t go to waste
Now quick quick quick
Just step on the gas cause I don’t wanna
miss this
This opportunity will only come once in my
life, my life Yeah
Sorry sorry sorry I ’m coming down to fix
this
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
You should know how I feel I know I got
you twisted
See what your bringin me boy is priceless
I gotta be out of my mind not to try this
you (2x)
The things that you can give to me
I can feel it when your holding me close
You're like one of the world wonders
I know I ’m going under
Come see that I’m ready for this
And you're so good for me
You ’re my true joy
You make me wanna say
Mmm mmm mmm mmm (4x)
you (2x)
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Orton10(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2011
Lol.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by eyoniggar(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
@dyt, whats that song meant for?
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by 190: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Eyonniggie

before i open my eyes angry angry lemme hear you are back to your ex

Your so called new Gf cheated on you months already, kick her 2 the curbs like real men do undecided

women should be the last problem a man should ever be bothered about
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Errrm, Mr eyoniggar, my question is 'are you & your ex d only ppl living in dat place?', d story sounds like a kinda Yoruba movie where 2 ppl are always 'jamming' demselves!lol,
Well, 2ndly, if u can't keep ur d!ck in ur pants cus ur sexually active, u can like to self-service small till u find ur sex in shiny armour, all I'm saying is sex shdnt b part of d reasons why u don't wanna stay single!
3rdly, u & ur ex shd gve urselves a break, a very long one at dat, & pls mingle, if u think she's the best thing since sliced bread,chances are u keep running to her & d whole cycle goes on & on & on, & u will come to Nairaland & feed us stories that we've heard before! Thank U
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by 190: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
dommfa:

Errrm, Mr eyoniggar, my question is 'are you & your ex d only ppl living in dat place?', d story sounds like a kinda Yoruba movie where 2 ppl are always 'jamming' demselves!lol,
Well, 2ndly, if u can't keep your manliness in your pants cus your sexually active, u can like to self-service small till u find your sex in shiny armour, all I'm saying is sex shdnt b part of d reasons why u don't wanna stay single!
3rdly, u & your ex shd gve urselves a break, a very long one at dat, & pls mingle, if u think she's the best thing since sliced bread,chances are u keep running to her & d whole cycle goes on & on & on, & u will come to Nairaland & feed us stories that we've heard before! Thank U
grin grin grin

INSALT>> EYONIGGER SLAP HER FACE!! grin grin grin
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

INSALT>> EYONIGGER SLAP HER FACE!! grin grin grin

DONT YOU DARE! VIOLENCE I CONDONE NOT! angry
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
@190, insalt? *holds laugh* in sugar nko biko?lmao,
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Omolola1(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
OP,

It happens,
Love is foolish, stupid and can make you do things you don't expect

anyway you just have to be very careful with this your ex
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by 190: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
bhusayor:

DONT YOU DARE! VIOLENCE I CONDONE NOT! angry

I CONDOLE VIOLET ( VIOLET IS MY 3RD NAME )
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
thought you posted a similar story some years back.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

I CONDOLE VIOLET ( VIOLET IS MY 3RD NAME )

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by playmate(f): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
you are being silly. . how about that?
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by eyoniggar(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Eyonniggie

before i open my eyes angry angry lemme hear you are back to your ex

Your so called new Gf cheated on you months already, kick her 2 the curbs like real men do undecided

women should be the last problem a man should ever be bothered about

190 I can see ur still ruling where we left wayback. I have diplomatically dump the new gurl.My decision as regards
my wayback ex is still under questioning. Told her I needed a break, she no wan gree oo!!

dommfa:

Well, 2ndly, if u can't keep your manliness in your pants cus your sexually active, u can like to self-service small till u find your sex in shiny armour, all I'm saying is sex shdnt b part of d reasons why u don't wanna stay single!
3rdly, u & your ex shd gve urselves a break, a very long one at dat, & pls mingle, if u think she's the best thing since sliced bread,chances are u keep running to her & d whole cycle goes on & on & on, & u will come to Nairaland & feed us stories that we've heard before! Thank U

Its just my nature that I must over-straff when am single, it paves way for me to do whatever without having feelings on unfaithfulness.

And for the emboldened part, Im obviously not the person you are talking to.

tpiah!:

thought you posted a similar story some years back.

Tpiah Tilapia, long time HEY!! I sincerely think you need to dig up the thread that you claim is similar to this.

playmate:

you are being silly. . how about that?

Lol, maybe yes, maybe NO!!
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by 25omega(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2011
for me i'll say you miss whats familiar to you thats why you keep going back.
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by 190: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2011
eyoniggar:

[size=13pt]190 I can see your still ruling where we left wayback. I have diplomatically dump the new gurl.My decision as regards
my wayback ex is still under questioning. Told her I needed a break, she no wan gree oo!![/size]

Abeg my brother >> Better person

Listen to this Jam Jor while u think of a way to go back to your ex'

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Nf9hMi6no&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Is Love This Strong? Or Am I Being Stupid? by xynerise: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2011
@eyonigger. Men am cool just keeping the fire burning. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wat'll U Do 4luv? / Why Her Guy Cannot Be Her Best Friend / Nigerians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.