Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu (97719 Views)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by gowonmaharajah(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
everybody wan attach to better person.una don dump Trump now abi?
I have a feeling kamala Harris will fail too coz anybody wey you guys support dey always lose

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by unshakablejihad: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
everybody wan attach to better person.una don dump Trump now abi?
I have a feeling kamala Harris will fail too coz anybody wey you guys support dey always lose

abeg shush, if u are too pained, u can ease ur pain by taking sniper!..hahahahahag Igbo amaka.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by dadadoc: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=95800105]Igbo Amaka....Anambra Amaka.....Nimo Amaka.....

[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

[/quote
Nawa ooo..This is fuuuny
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by stayclearofme: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Just take a look at how hard you are convulsing and tell me if you are fit share rooms with animals talk more of humans. I painted igbo bad as how? By telling you not everyone supported trump? You don't have prove and yet you generally accuse igbo of decamping. You are simply a frustrated low life, probably in debts too and jobless.
I don't need the address of all your igbo friends, i just need their social media accounts. If truly, any is your friend then it's either they are foolish or blind, cos you are clearly a snake just like most of your people.
Mumu at this point in time silence is the best answer for a fool...I don't hate any tribe. You are just one of those disgusting lazy youth around. No amount of explanation will open or change your myopic and dirty mind, continue enjoying your stupidly. You hypocrite and loser!
But I still dare you to tell me your state and LGA...... Olodo!
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by stayclearofme: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Kai some people won't feel alright today aswear. Today has been destroyed for some people.
Bro please stay away from sniper
Meanwhile...[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahahaha see losers who are trying to decamp....Na so betrayals...na una way.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Here is Kamala Harris's niece, Meena Harris who is married to Nicolas Ajagu a Nigerian from Nimo town in Anambra state.

So why has this photo gone viral?

@The_Seeker76 @CACCOT1 @dunua @HOBMakanju @RBiakpara @HOAction @TF9JA @jedid_obi @dhayciarh @kemshere https:///j8bZok6AYj

https://twitter.com/LNCtoday/status/1294564222114959360?s=19

Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s Vice Presidential Pick, Is Nigeria’s In-law! |The Source

Kamala Harris

By Charles Igbo

Surprise, surprise!

If Joe Biden, the USA Democratic Party Presidential candidate, and his Vice Presidential candidate, Senator Kamara Harris, win the November election, and take charge of the White House, Nigeria can make some noise. The country can claim a little stake at the White House.

Kamara’s niece, Meena, is married to a Nigerian son, Nik (Nicholas) Ajagu.

Nik is the son of Dr. Chris Ajagu, from Nimo, Anambra state.

He works with Facebook as a Top Executive, while his wife, Meena, is a staff Attorney with Uber.

Both of them live in San Francisco, and have kids.

Senator Harris, whose mother is from India, and father from Jamaica, is the first blackwoman to be nominated as a Vice Presidential candidate of a major party in the USA.

She was also the first blackwoman to be the Attorney General of California, and the second black woman to be a Senator.

Now, if she is elected the Vice President of the US, she will be the first Nigerian in-law in the White House.

To the excitement and applause of Democrats and not a few people in America, Biden picked Senator Harris as his running mate. The popular thinking is that she would be an exciting plus, to Biden’s chances for a possible victory.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/thesourceng.com/kamala-harris-joe-bidens-vice-presidential-pick-is-nigerias-in-law-the-source/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_fNuqHf-E

Kamala Harris speech to the elderly Americans
igbos are like MTN,"everywhere you go" Even inside Atlantic,you will find an Igbo man living there.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Flytime: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
hartson:
An.Igbo man sef
wrong he's Yoruba
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes... They can be faked... why haven't u or Trump campaign team made a fake one?
U think if YouTube video was all the evidence needed to know that Biden was sick, don't u think that Trump campaign would have used it as a point to sway voters to their side.? Its politics for God sake. Winner takes all...

U think America is like Nigeria that doesn't keep records?
All his medical records from when he was born till now has been recorded but because of one online video u watched, u believe he's sick
Do u also know videos are also doctored?

But Americans thought it wise to vote a candidate that u think is sick all because of a video u saw on YouTube but u in Nigeria are all knowing and predict that he'll be gone in next 4 years

Well-done... Pls tell me when Buhari too will die after all during his campaign he was showing signs of illness but still he's not dead yet

Oga always try to settle down and read your quotes carefully, because you have a habit of replying to things i never said. I cant remember saying point blank that anyone will die in four years time. I said there is a possibility that he will resign on health grounds.. Big difference.

Biden is an Old man you don't need a seer to tell you that and the symptoms are very obvious, cos he wasn't always like that. When i say he is ill, it doesn't always have to be interpreted as one Terminal ailment The signs are already showing. His body is yelding to age.

Consider this; if you or a Member of Your family show these symptoms what will be your response.

1. Laughing without appropriate cause.
2. Frantic Blabbing
3.Memory loss.
4.Making vague and erroneous references Etc
Are all this normal to you?.

Have not heard some people say they know they are ill, but hospital tests is saying otherwise?

And i Hope you know you That the America Medical System is not infallible or incapable of deceit especially to the powerful like biden

Finally if you are wise, you will not compare Buhari to Biden, if Buhari were to be President of America he would have been impeached during (the first six month )period of absentee government.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Lionelbhass(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please oh, how is Harris black??
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
stayclearofme:

Mumu at this point in time silence is the best answer for a fool...I don't hate any tribe. You are just one of those disgusting lazy youth around. No amount of explanation will open or change your myopic and dirty mind, continue enjoying your stupidly. You hypocrite and loser!
But I still dare you to tell me your state and LGA...... Olodo!
[/s]
Silence is the best answer to a fool and yet you still reply, that makes you a bigger fool. I'm a lazy youth that can feed your family.. Anyways, you simply described yourself up there but i think you are worse.
Anambra is my state, Agulu is my LGA. Go google or look for the next trash to reply
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by hartson(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Flytime:
wrong he's Yoruba
Real White Americans don't date Afonjas for reasons.They detest oil and peeper mixed in ewedu.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Ọdẹ
E pain am grin
Anu!
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Oga always try to settle down and read your quotes carefully, because you have a habit of replying to things i never said. I cant remember saying point blank that anyone will die in four years time. I said there is a possibility that he will resign on health grounds.. Big difference.
This was u when u first quoted me.

RichIntrovert:

Joe biden is ill, Kamala will rule the US. That is, if the courts do not nullify their victory.

So what do u mean when u implied that an elected ruler will not rule but the vice esp as u used sickness as the base of ur point...

Biden is an Old man you don't need a seer to tell you that and the symptoms are very obvious, cos he wasn't always like that. When i say he is ill, it doesn't always have to be interpreted as one Terminal ailment The signs are already showing. His body is yelding to age.

Clearly all of us know that Biden is an old man.. so now.. is Trump not also an old man? Why is old age the basis of ur claim that Biden is sick. So however, since he's not showing signs of terminal ailments, how does that now imply that he'll not be able to do his duties? Do u know if Trump that u take most of ur time is also ill but the signs ain't showing?

I Wonder how u reason.. the Trump u are fighting for is also an old man.. u think declaring someone ill is based on few symptoms that don't imply to hamper his daily life. Have u not seen pple that died despite not showing any signs or symptoms of any disease? Now this is America that most of the elites do checkup regularly and u think any sickness won't go unnoticed?...his medical report is out for u to confirm that he's Hale and hearty but u keep relying on a video that u believe it's not doctored as ur only proof that he's ill

https://www.nairaland.com/6240783/president-elect-joe-biden-jogs-out
Here is a thread where he jogged out to stage... He has always been doing it throughout his campaign. his medical report stated that his health system is based on the fact tgat he works out... Did u see it or u didn't even click the link? Someone thats ill won't even try that...

Consider this; if you or a Member of Your family show these symptoms what will be your response.

1. Laughing without appropriate cause.
2. Frantic Blabbing
3.Memory loss.
4.Making vague and erroneous references Etc
Are all this normal to you?.

Oga... U keep talking in the nonsense... Buhari nor do pass this one and yet has he resigned?... Buhari was not even showing signs of illness when he campaign in 2015 but when he got to office, he spent Close to a year going to London daily... So what do u think they'll do to the POTUS?... Try dey reason.....

Shebi the Americans didn't see that he has all those symptoms before voting him to become leader but u that is all knowing in faraway Nigeria is now telling them how their leader will resign and their leader will get power and the rest... Well done

Have not heard some people say they know they are ill, but hospital tests is saying otherwise?

Those one came to tell u that they know they are ill ,not u coming from Nigeria to tell Americans that the leader they chose is ill because a compiled video u watched prolly made by a Trump fan....

Since Biden has not said that he's ill and medical reports complement this, then of what strength does ur baseless claim have Esp as his medical reports from when he was born till now is known?

And i Hope you know you That the America Medical System is not infallible or incapable of deceit especially to the powerful like biden

They are not infallible so how can u prove this ? U think there are no Trump fans in the medical systems that are looking for ways to bring down Biden ... Biden is not even as at present as powerful as Trump so how will Biden doctor his report that trump won't find out?... Well done... Keep predicting from Black Africa... Nor be today promises dey fail sef

Finally if you are wise, you will not compare Buhari to Biden, if Buhari were to be President of America he would have been impeached during (the first six month )period of absentee government.

If u are wise, u'll understand that the basis of my comparison is because they are both President of their respective countries...
If Trump was not impeached despite all the shenanigans that he did throughout his tenure, what's ur guarantee that Buhari would also be impeached?

U tend to forget they both have hardcore fans that won't let anything happens to their favourite leader

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by SenorFax(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

E pain am grin
Anu!
Expectations leads to disappointments, that's why.

If you know you know, if you don't, means you sef na ọdẹ
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Pecuman: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO only have 4 States in this Country. Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

U no Sabi spell Anambra or eating?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by BIGGESThead6: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:

U no Sabi spell Anambra or eating?

Anambra na IGALA STATE, e no dey EAst. grin grin grin

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Birdborg: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
OVB123:
Congrats to harris, Igbo will rule the world, igbo amaka!
had it been Trump won the election now u will be celebrating but as the election has been won by his opponent now and such news came like this and u are happy saying Igbo will rule the world
no be only them for kuku be GLO na make we know say na the world dem dey rule truly ��
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Pecuman: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Anambra na IGALA STATE, e no dey EAst. grin grin grin

With this level of spite and stupidity, arguing further is mute.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Flytime: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
hartson:
Real White Americans don't date Afonjas for reasons.They detest oil and peeper mixed in ewedu.
so Trump daughter is Hispanic or what

Whether you like it or not he's Yoruba and his parents are billionaires

If he's igbo or Hausa I wouldn't deny it
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ademoore07(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I read the comment and i understood it. I'm only asking who are your people? And are they perfect?
I decided not to mention the tribe so as not to violate the platform's rule. That was why i said they knew themselves.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Emyben(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
edochie12:
nimo amaka my brother,representing egbengwu village nimo

I’m from Egbengwu too.
But from Nteje cool
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Etinosa1234 post=95822968]
This was u when u first quoted me.

I Wonder how u reason.. the Trump u are fighting for is also an old man.. u think declaring someone ill is based on few symptoms that don't imply to hamper his daily life. Have u not seen pple that died despite not showing any signs or symptoms of any disease? Now this is America that most of the elites do checkup regularly and u think any sickness won't go unnoticed?...his medical report is out for u to confirm that he's Hale and hearty but u keep relying on a video that u believe it's not doctored as ur only proof that he's ill

https://www.nairaland.com/6240783/president-elect-joe-biden-jogs-out
Here is a thread where he jogged out to stage... He has always been doing it throughout his campaign. his medical report stated that his health system is based on the fact tgat he works out... Did u see it or u didn't even click the link? Someone thats ill won't even try that...

Baba do you even know the meaning of doctored?. Some of the videos shown here are videos from some of Joe biden's campaign released by Biden himself? If you say it is doctored it means you have the original copies please show us...

Oga for the sake of respect to common sense please stop comparing Buhari and Biden or America with Nigeria. You think if Biden as a Sick president. Flies himself to London for over six months without addressing press, he willnot be impeached? When Trump developed Corona did he go to London? And did they not ensure that he's day to day welfare was communicated to the press Unlike Buhari, or you think Buhari will get away with the things he did here if he were in America. guy stop fooling yourself.

Trump.is an old man but does not show the symptoms above. He is way more healthy.
Also (google Parkinsons disease to help yourself).

Jogging is your proof of sound health.
Mental illness cannot be disproven by jogging baba.

The President of the US is the most powerful leader in the world. Would it not be embarrassing if during a speech he begins to blabber nonsense or forgets his speech. Who told you the above symptoms will not hamper his daily life in Office.

His health challenge doesn't need to threaten his life for you to see that

And i suggest that before you argue next save the data and watch the videos first.

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Guy, weting you drink this morning? The Guy NA confirm IGALA MAN.

Igala Amaka grin
Edo Amaka. grin
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
shizzleStar:
Thats how they behave, its very easy to spot these hoeduduwa descendants.

Once you have a different view from theirs, you're automatically and quickly termed Igbo or IPOB.

Very pathetic and disgusting creatures

Baba the guy na confirm slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by stayclearofme: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
Silence is the best answer to a fool and yet you still reply, that makes you a bigger fool. I'm a lazy youth that can feed your family.. Anyways, you simply described yourself up there but i think you are worse.
Anambra is my state, Agulu is my LGA. Go google or look for the next trash to reply
Monkey...Agulu is one of the worst places to live in Anambra between I actually thought you are from America the way you carry American problem for head, I am sure you have never even step on a plane.
Can I send you my account details? Please I need food for my family. Somebody that can't feed himself wants to feed my family, omo ale.
Your Trump lost and you quickly jump ship to Harris, that is how some of you are in life, untrustworthy set of people , betrayals. Anuofia...make thunder strike you anywhere you are. Devilish set of people.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.