Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) (6602 Views)

These 15 Misleading Photos Will Make You Look Twice. / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Pictures That Will Make You Look Twice Before Understanding them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by twiceTall: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Here we have a collection of images for you that you will have to look at twice no matter what. In the first go, you wouldn't understand what is happening in them. It's only when you look at them again is when you'll realize what they are! All the best! www.gemmice.com

Snakey Wings!
Wings of this Moth looks like a snake! Gorgeous.

Be Honest

A bag with a strap lying on the ground.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by MegaPlayBoy: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020

God will bless Joe Biden... Bcoz he is our son.. Ndi Igbo from mbiase

Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden is igbo extension... His ancestry was traced to Igbo nation in Nigeria....

Actually we made mistake with Adekunle Trump, he was nt related to Igbo like we thought, he is actually from the yoruba tribe...

We Igbos are proud of our son Joe igbokwe Nnamdi Biden... NGOZI Kamala and co..

Igbo keep dominating even in America

cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by twiceTall: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020
A SHADOW
A black cat that looks just like this white cat's shadow?

A Frozen Web!

This is a frozen spider web. Looks like a Knitting.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by twiceTall: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Just A Moss

This Is Moss Agate From Indonesia, The ''Moss'' Is Actually Iron And Other Mineral Inclusions In The Stone That Make It Look Like It Contains A Secret Forest."

Not Saturn

A moon with clouds around! Looks stunning.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by twiceTall: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Merry Christmas In Advance
Trees with Christmas lights under them.

13 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by 9jaArea: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
The bag be like ass.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by illicit(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2020
hmmmm....
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
9jaArea:
The bag be like ass.

Aswear,
That's what i thought firstly,

smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Supporting this Thread.

Thats a moth with a Tiger's eye in its wings

Amazing work of nature

It also looks like an OWL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by tobechi74: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari and Saudi from Niger according to Kanu
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by fati2001(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow.
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Renforce: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cool
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by engrchykae(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Supporting this Thread.

Amazing work of nature

call it nature,call it God,call it infinite intelligence.
There is a co ordinator,

1 Like

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omor that bag be like nyansh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by LisaAnneMia: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
twiceTall:

cheesy Thought the trees were on fire

10 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by kuonbe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
wonderful. if it's not art
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
twiceTall:
]

Be Honest

A bag with a strap lying on the ground.
I need to ask for a clean mind, aje

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Exmilitant(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=MegaPlayBoy post=95811288][/quote] The tribe keeps disgracing themselves. Inspite of their travels, exposures and experiences.
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Telegram234(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
SmellySperm:
I swear down Broo. my Vaseline for just waste...

3 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear,
That's what i thought firstly,

smiley

Really? Ass? Lol.. Had to go back to the pic but couldn't think of anything apart from a bag lying on the ground

3 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Judybash93:

Really? Ass? Lol.. Had to go back to the pic but couldn't think of anything apart from a bag lying on the ground

Yeah me too,

I did what you do also smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by DaInferno(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin
EbukaHades10:
I need to ask for a clean mind, aje

3 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Telegram234:

I swear down Broo.
my Vaseline for just waste...
Lol bad guygrin

How ur side na?any joy?
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Rickmann: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
twiceTall:

This is amazing...looks like the blast or eruption from an atomic bomb.. grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by badbros(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
ive looked at that bag from all angles and i still cant see the ass yall talking about
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:
Wow.

SmellySperm(m): 1:56pm
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Vyzz: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Supporting this Thread.

Amazing work of nature

I think it's photoshopped but if it isn't....

The there is actually a designer out there above
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by chybuzky(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Cool am still trying to figure out what that NO 1 is

But that NO 2 got me laughing
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Akachukwu42(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Buhari and Saudi from Niger accordzing to Kanu
More like an owl eyes than a tiger's

1 Like

Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Wonderful,check Ziggy
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by marshalcarter: 3:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Telegram234:
I swear down Broo. my Vaseline for just waste...
Watch well bro before you consume vaseline grin grin e don put money ooooh �
Re: 7 Images You'll Have To Look Twice To Realize What They Are (photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:31am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=MegaPlayBoy post=95811288][/quote]

Get your facts right cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Love Me For Who I Am Not What I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.