Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (61059 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Drinokrane: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2018
A lady on Twitter has left us in an oxymoronic state after she shared the story of another lady who used sex to pay for a 250k debt and then threatened the debtee to not ask for the money again.

According to the lady who shared the story, the debtor had borrowed the money to finance a business of hers but she ended up using the money to buy an iPhone and shoes.

When she was then asked for the money, she slept with her creditor, twice… and then threatened to expose him to his girlfriend if he still asks for the money – they eventually came to an agreement and she even got an extra 25k.

See Twitter thread below:

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-sleeps-with-guy-twice-to-pay-250k.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by purem(m): 2:27am On Jan 06, 2018
OK! OP call me when you get to FP undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32am On Jan 06, 2018
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by justiniyke29: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2018
this is strong ooo, but wetin concern me

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by samsam69(m): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Most of these ladies have no dignity anymore, imagine her threatening to drag em up on Twitter, well it's non of my business tho..

17 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by eljay22: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2018
When you think you've heard/seen the worst, naija will again prove you wrong. Wetin kwansign me??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by glorex(m): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2018
eljay22:
mtchwee u just dey waste space
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by samuel051: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2018
see u for balcony page.w
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by eljay22: 2:59am On Jan 06, 2018
glorex:
mtchwee u just dey waste space

Who be this?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by femolacqua(m): 3:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Chai, chai, there is God oh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Gofwane(m): 4:06am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How did we get here that people's private businesses are now made public on social media angry

I don't just know! There is even one akuya here on nairaland grin that went as far as uploading bottles of wines and his breakfast of tea and bread. It seems Africans are cursed. We tend to over do and abuse things.

You buy a shirt, prrrr... you rush to social media to show off,
Plait your hair, you do same,
Sleep with ashawo, you do same,
Happened to get some money, yo do same...

.... ah ahn, sofry, sofry naw
Before smart phones came to Nigeria, the internet is where to go if you are looking for reliable informations. But now, so many thrash all over the Internet and most of it were posted by Nigerians.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Smart instabae smiley
Dumb men should be stripped of all their valuables.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:31am On Jan 06, 2018
If only likes and retweets can be exchanged for dollars, Lord knows my nude will..... Mtsheeew, Fxck it!
People will sell their souls just to get likes

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Just two rounds in exchange for a debt of N250k? shocked

MEN: We will not take it.

grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by hanassholesolo: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2018
What does extra 25 mean?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by dingbang(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2018
When you replace your brain with preek, things if this sort begin to manifest in your life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by fr3do(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Some men dey sabi mumu sha
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Bossontop(m): 6:11am On Jan 06, 2018
undecided
Nawa oo dese mumu mumu slay Queens don full everywhere finish d guy sef na d biggest full wey i don eva see jus troway 250k jus because ov pussy.....chaiii!!!
I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by jeff1607(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
It is finished
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Kenzico(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2018
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Next2Bezee(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2018
The guy sef is stupid. He borrowed his side chick slayqueen 250k, fvcked her & still expected the money back. sad

Please o, slayqueens don't have any business (except their olosho business) to invest in, so any money person give dem don enter one chance. embarassed

Meanwhile...Some Nigerian girls and money be like...

16 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by wayne4loan: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Don't mix business with pleasure

9 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by earthsync(f): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2018
LesbianBoy:
they need attention undecided
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by mhisbliss(f): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by northvietnam(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2018
Mo
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2018
olosho
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
One thing about this whole issue is that when you drag someone name to mud on social media, you also drag your own especially someone you've had sexual relation with.
Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by ebujany(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Girls are scum FC-2 vs Guys are scum FC -0
so as it stands now he paid 125k per night �� His chest should probably be doing him somehow by now

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesynever mix business with pleasure, if I was the guy I'd tell my girlfriend myself and arrange a meeting so they'd meet themselves, then get SARs and arrest her for refusal to pay my money and blackmail, I cannot come and loose that huge sum for sex in this buhari economy
commissioner for strategic planning

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him by macaranta(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
125k per Session plus a 12.5k tip for a job well done.

Madness

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.