Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? (1872 Views)

All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics / Why Do Girls{even Ugly} Gets More Likes On Their Pics Than Handsome Guys??? (2) (3) (4)

Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by dealordea(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
Happened to me one time, there was this one woman, like late 20's had a picture of herself, it was kinda burry, she was dressed ina black sweatshirt, dark pants, and sunglasses, kinda baggy clothes on in the pic.

I saw no shape on her actually, but she looked slender, and it was rather a blurry photo, she had long brown hair.

The picture was so casual, that it really didn't do her justice.

When I met her in person, my jaw almost literally hit the ground!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She was dressed in office attire, a pink SNUG fitting long sleeved shirt , and boobs like double CC sized, she was rather tall, and a picture perfect body!!

Beautiful blue eyes, a regular Barbie doll in person.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by 190: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
yes all my gf's both past, present and future all looked better in physical than on pics
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by iyatrustee(f): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
yeah! some of us are not photogyenic at all. look at my profile picture and see what i mean cry cry believe me, i look better than that in real life tongue
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Goldieluks: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lol,oh well.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by 190: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

yeah! some of us are not photogyenic at all. look at my profile picture and see what i mean cry cry believe me, i look better than that in real life tongue

**sighs** Yeah right undecided undecided
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Coretalk(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

i hope so , LOL.

@OP, that situation is rare though, ,i'm usually wary of the ones that look WOW in the pics
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
hmmm
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by 190: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
angry angry angry
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by zangiff(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
ya,and its happening now btw me and ma girl
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Goldieluks: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
zangiff:

ya,and its happening now btw me and ma girl

Lol,what's happening,wanna share? undecided
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by iyatrustee(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
the girl looks like a lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Goldieluks: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lmao,i am sure its the other way round. lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by elettrodad(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
Yes. My actual GF looks lightyears better than in pictures.
I always been good to take pictures but I spent hours in photo session without get a picture which is as good as she really is.

EDIT: I am WYSIWYG.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by jbubba(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
pleeeese its not normal but usually people are much prettier in pics than they really are but your description is not real i can bet.anyone who is as good as you put it will flaunt it and never hide it.it has happened that i met someone online & her pics showed her as being very light complexioned a little plump & pretty.to my surprise when i met her,she was bleached as we say in naija,chubby on the face but lean elsewhere & she was the most photogenic person i have ever met before.actually that's how she looks in pics,nothing like the person you meet
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Ranoscky(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2011
B4 I met my gf, my friend was laffin at me, sayin she might look ugly and all that, but, I tel u what, After seting his eyes on my gf. . . .even til date, he stil could not believe his stars that Ranoscky could see the nak-edness of that girl.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by 25omega(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
i guess the statistics are true that most relationships today are starting frrom the internet. undecided
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by tjskii(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
yeah,not every1 is fotogenic, tis a fact of life,i'm not, ergo i hate taking pictures,i think i end up looking wierd in em tongue
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by elettrodad(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't believe in fotogenic people.
A good fotografer is good because before to make a service speaks with the person, and undertand the mud which gives a natural look. Then is able to prepare the atmosphere to make the things looks better.
That's why they are pro and we are not.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by alagha: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
breaking news lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by jbubba(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
@ tjskii
you fine now,you would obviously look better up close but you need to see so many others.anyways it does not matter much unless the person is actually not your type after being together for a while
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by gabriel4u(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

Just luv this. (add me on facebook and see this pics clearer (Oladimeji Gabriel Sheggs))
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
No. I do not come online looking for hookups.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No. I do not come online looking for hookups.

*Touches MRS Chima's left breast* and runs away!
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by MrsChima(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
LesbianBoy
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: February 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
Last Active: Today at 04:48:50 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Online
Local Time: March 15, 2011, 04:54 PM

Did you catch that AIDS virus yet? cool We need to get rid of the WASTED FLESHES with penis as swiftly as we can. cool
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
Are there really nigerians who consider themselves white people? I thought it was a joke or fake post.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by Goldieluks: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Lol.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LesbianBoy
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: February 17, 2011, 06:23 PM
Last Active: Today at 04:48:50 PM
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Online
Local Time: March 15, 2011, 04:54 PM

Did you catch that AIDS virus yet? cool We need to get rid of the WASTED FLESHES with manliness as swiftly as we can. cool

No i didnt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mr chima's 'milk' didnt lemme see it angry angry angry angry angry still searching though, if i no fit find am, kpata kpata i go use google find am tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
While you still searching for your health status down there suck Mr Chima's kondo also that way my job is done for the day.   wink
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by BABE3: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
yes I have! I meet the sexiest twins in the world on Facebook or wateva, so we decided to yan in person, I was so shocked when I saw them, those girls are beautiful! kiss (plenty homo)
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

yes all my gf's both past, present and future all looked better in physical than on pics
You mean the 13 year old girls you date look better in real life than in pics? grin grin

please give me a break! We are talking of adults not kids.
Re: Ever Met Someone Prettier Than Their Pics? by moonme(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2011
I saw diz gewl on fone of a fwend and I immediately fell in love wif d picture ,so I gt her number and we started gisting,we met 2days lera buh 2 ma dissapointment shez nofin close 2 d pic.she told me she like me buh I ve 2 fake it aswell dat I like her.dat was d last day we talked in person cos I started avoiding her callz. So guys pics dey lie oooo.

Is He Asking For A Slap? / To Love Again... / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post)