Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) (1873 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Help /advice needed / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
I
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by farano(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
I'll be back to read the whole story undecided
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
farano: I'll be back to read the whole story undecided

I Know very long. Just getting it all out
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by pweedyuz(f): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
soo long i got confused
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
pweedyuz: soo long i got confused

I know and that is it condensed
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by merieam16(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Firstly..@op er u a journalist angry,secondly u didn't study her well enough,Every girl u meet er nt d same...so next time try study a girl b4 u make moves nd neva get angry because she rejected u cos ure nt her gf yet.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
merieam16: Firstly..@op er u a journalist angry,secondly u didn't study her well enough,Every girl u meet er nt d same...so next time try study a girl b4 u make moves nd neva get angry because she rejected u cos ure nt her gf yet.

y
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Mendo007(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
mehn! dis ur story is long. I culdnt read it all up I stopped at where u said u had an argument with her & after that I scrolled down here 2 type this reply n here is my advice for u regarding dis whole issue......" learnt to summarise pls"
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mendo007: mehn! dis ur story is long. I culdnt read it all up I stopped at where u said u had an argument with her & after that I scrolled down here 2 type this reply n here is my advice for u regarding dis whole issue......" learnt to summarise pls"

lol guys try and read. didnt wanna summarise cos the small details might matter
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
sighs, wake up!, its obvious u dig her, way more than she digs you. the fact she is in Naija and u r in london, spells doom to the relationship. Especially for an emotional guy like you. You havent gotten so serious and u r having this problems.

Rule no 1 neva ever ever do distance relationship except you are forced in my circumstance eg marriage or wrk transfer cos they always end badly. Unilag babe for that matter. I just have a feeling she will burn you.
Rule no 2: I dont know how you do it in london but over here neva try to sleep with a girl the first time she comes to your place, no mata the attraction and kongi. trust me she will be back and maybe then you can or on her third visit. it works.
[b]Rule 3: [/b]neva cool when a girl tell you she cheated on her man.

You will just kill yourself of hypertension. confirm naija, sweet girls dey london and you are killing yourself on one babe who is using your heart to play games. Sean123 u r a man, a leader!! act like one. you should always be in control, dont let one girl press ur brain like gameboy.

I Hope u hvnt too invested on her? although her age also matters the older she becomes the more serious. i am feeling she must still be very young.

My personal advise dont call her for like a month, if she doesnt call you ignore her abeg, she isnt worth the stress.

Havent said all that, if you think she is the one for you, then go for her but thread with caution. dont shw u r desperate. chat with her dont stress it, if she digs u, she will surely show it. Period.

Please focus on your work abeg, cos that what pays the bills. take it from me many better chicks will come.

5 Likes

Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Call the gal and stop playing with yourself. You might just be pleasantly suprised and worst case she says acts in a way that turns you off then your heart will rest but try before you give up.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by PrincessB1(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Forget abt ha OP abi oda ladies no deyundecided Its obvious both of yu arnt meant for each other, So move on....Delete ha picture frm ur mind
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
keyman0007: sighs, wake up!, its obvious u dig her, way more than she digs you. the fact she is in Naija and u r in london, spells doom to the relationship. Especially for an emotional guy like you. You havent gotten so serious and u r having this problems.

Rule no 1 neva ever ever do distance relationship except you are forced in my circumstance eg marriage or wrk transfer cos they always end badly. Unilag babe for that matter. I just have a feeling she will burn you.
Rule no 2: I dont know how you do it in london but over here neva try to sleep with a girl the first time she comes to your place, no mata the attraction and kongi. trust me she will be back and maybe then you can or on her third visit. it works.
[b]Rule 3: [/b]neva cool when a girl tell you she cheated on her man.

You will just kill yourself of hypertension. confirm naija, sweet girls dey london and you are killing yourself on one babe who is using your heart to play games. Sean123 u r a man, a leader!! act like one. you should always be in control, dont let one girl press ur brain like gameboy.

I Hope u hvnt too invested on her? although her age also matters the older she becomes the more serious. i am feeling she must still be very young.

My personal advise dont call her for like a month, if she doesnt call you ignore her abeg, she isnt worth the stress.

Havent said all that, if you think she is the one for you, then go for her but thread with caution. dont shw u r desperate. chat with her dont stress it, if she digs u, she will surely show it. Period.

Please focus on your work abeg, cos that what pays the bills. take it from me many better chicks will come.

Very
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
PrincessB1: Forget abt ha OP abi oda ladies no deyundecided Its obvious both of yu arnt meant for each other, So move on....Delete ha picture frm ur mind

Why .
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida: Call the gal and stop playing with yourself. You might just be pleasantly suprised and worst case she says acts in a way that turns you off then your heart will rest but try before you give up.

A
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=sean123]

A
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by PrincessB1(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote
author=sean123]

Why do u say it is obvious we aint meant for each other? She still dey
my bbm. i am thinking of deleting her again but people dey advise me not
to that it is immature. [/quote] Shz playing wt ur emotion nd nt realy into yu again, so i guessundecided...In short move on
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
PrincessB1: Shz playing wt ur emotion nd nt realy into yu again, so i guessundecided...In short move on

W
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by PrincessB1(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote
author=sean123]

Why do you say she is playing with my emotions? What were the signs for
next time? Can she still be into me in the future i need to get some
form of revenge just for my confidence back[/quote] Which future again wen shz backin out...........Na evrytn u wan ask ni? she jst wanna flex wt yu thats wat NLnders calls frndzoning.....She mention ppl in ha past life nd wat she haz dne bfore in ur presence which isnt aproprite....i rest my case. lol
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:

As a girl dont you think she is already turned off the whole thing? I think she is seen me too emotional which is not good and also the respect might have gone. Is it still a good idea? If she is interested surely she would buzz

No she will not buzz even if she is interested she has men panting after her. Instead of analyzing her every move just call already so you can face your work.

If you are waiting for her to call/chase you, you may have to wait till she is 35 and searching and even at 35 and searching she may still not call you.

You cannot be sure of any one outcome if she will fall in love with you or not and this is life but stepping up and telling her what is on your mind is a start at least you get a yes or No instead of sitting in the dark and analyzing what she is thinking.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
[ next time
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Good
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by chymystique(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
@sean123, I think She likes u very much but some things about you turns her off like your attitude.. I dnt wanna conclude because ve not heard her own side of the story.. IMO,first of all bury your ego and show her that you are more matured and call her on the phone and not bbm chat.. And youu both sort yourself out asin discuss ur probs, bare your minds and find a solution like matured peeps.. If she say let you guys be friends I think you shld respect her wishes and not pester her no matter how much u claim to love her.. And if you can't b just friends with her you move on.. Most times when a lady suggests the friendship stuff wen you expect more jst know that she is not into you unto relationship levels anymore. Who knows what will happen in the nxt 24hrs.. You might meet someone better in all aspect.. Get it in your head that you can't force someone to be into you no matter if she was once head over heels first
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:
Good point again. I just feel that my emotions have been played with. I dont know if i can trust her again despite liking her this much. I recognise your id from the previous post. Did i behave so bad? or was she just playing all along? Why would a girl play with a guys emotions like this?

You really like this gal. You made some blunders many guys do this and still get the gal they want.

She may have been playing all along, she may be waiting for you to call her and she may have moved on.

The only way you will untangle yourself is to talk to her.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congradulations to me I read the whole thing cheesy

Anyway having read some of your responses I gathered the following:

1. Your ego is bust because you feel rejected and used by her like a 'mumu'

I feel you have some insecurity issues here...you took a leap and liked her and it didnt work out...I dont think it has anything to do with you as a person...she just doesnt have feelings for you. You can be the greatest guy but if a woman doesnt love you she just cant help it.

2. You feel like you really messed up trying to do it on the first date...you feel like if you didnt do this everything would have been fine now.

Honestly I dont think this is the main issue. She kissed you ect which means she was entertaining the idea but changed her mind...which means you were really bad or she just really not feeling you. Contrary to the attacks ill get many girls have sex on the first date... Esp if she is really feeling you. Never get angry about sex...it tells women thats all you are after and you dont get it often. U messed up here

3. I feel like you want her back to ease your ego and recoup the money you spent on her. Its too late, its a sunk cost... Now think about the relevant costs ahead: Your dignity. You cant afford to loose anymore of it. You feel like a fool now but dont be a fool going forward. Forget her even though its hard. Dont tell anymore people about this as they are secretly saying you are so desperate, mumu ect. Just keep it to yourself now.

4. Ok now you will see her again on xmas right. So between now and then work on yourself. Earn that paper. Treat yourself with nice quality clothes, nice cologne and a fresh mature, sexy look. When u get back just spend time with your family and friends and be happy. Then she will see that you have actually become better without her (We women hate this cheesy...how dare you become better without me) .
This is the only way you might be able to recoup you lost cash and sleep with her. Women dont like to be ignored so she will wonder about whether she is is still relevant to you ect and start making contact. At this point you will play it smooth with no grudges...be friendly again but do not spend money on her...when she comes over just offer her tap water grin ...just joking but dont spend.

I have so much more to say about this diabolical plan but im tired but would love to help when I have time.

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks again
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
What
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:

Insightful stuff again.

1) Definitely ego is burst. But where did you get the insecurity issues come from?
2) I do because that is what she said. That if i just dropped her back at home then she would have fallen more but instead she started studying me and to be fair her attitude changed after that. She reduced the flirting and all. Yes i messed up getting angry. Can a girl loose all interest cos you were really bad with the first kiss? I understand that i turned her off one way.
3) Totally right. Why would people think i am desperate here? Pls i am london person just getting to understand naija ways
4) Very good plan. Should i contact her on her birthday (i was hoping to use that to contact her again but ur desperate talk has entered my head)It might be worth just ignoring her. Thanks again

1. Well you seem to be doubting whether you are good enough...if you were secure with youself you would think its her loss and move on. Get me?

2. Yes to women sex is like a gamble...if im going to do something crazy like have sex on the first date it better be worth it. So if the kiss was bad or she felt you and you werent packing its not worth all the 'shame' . Work on your skills..just get a girl you like enough n practice.

3. Because you have been pining after her for 6 weeks even though she hasnt reciprocated you affection or efforts. Oh by the way Im not Nigerian...so maybe you might wanna put what i say in context...but im a woman none the less cheesy

4. No! For you to indicate that you have moved on...you have to cut all ties. Im sorry nit no birthday msgs. The thing thats comforting is that you will see her soon so just be patient and work on yourself. Think long term.

Oh how old are you ? Are you a ladies man or new to the game? What kind of girl is she? Is she materialistic or down to earth...
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Tymax(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
If you like, don't face your work. They will just sack you. angry

Dey there....Dying for a girl who doesn't give a damn.

Rabbish.
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by sean123(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
[post ?
Re: Please Is This Normal (need Help/advice-long post) by Tymax(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
sean123:

Tymax remember u from the last post. I aint dying for her o but the whole thing still dey my head sha cant get it out despite hooking up with other girls withing the period. Did you read the post ?
I read your epistle alright. angry Bro, I'm beginning to think this is a spiritual case. Forget her. She's not all that na. There are many better ones around the world.

...Must be spiritual. angry Can't explain your fixation any other way. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Cheating Make Her A Slut? / $ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love / Ladies: Can You Allow Your Brother To Sex You At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.