Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth (59182 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by NwaNimo1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ayo Fayose, former governor of Ekiti, says his son has no excuse to cheat on his bride because she is beautiful with flat stomach and white teeth. grin

The former governor spoke in a video of the couple’s wedding ceremony that surfaced on Tuesday and went viral.

In the footage, Fayose, while giving the groom’s father speech, which is compulsory according to Yoruba culture, said the wife’s beauty is a vital determinant of stable marriage.

He also said men who don’t have a beautiful wife “end up cheating out the matrimony.”

“Whoever sees you today will see that I’m lucky that my son is marrying a beauty. If one doesn’t have a beautiful wife, one will end up cheating out the matrimony. My son has no excuse for cheating. You are beautiful, with a flat stomach, white teeth, and you have everything set,” Fayose said in Yoruba language.

He thereafter prayed for the couple while advising his son to build his legacy away from his father’s name.

The wedding ceremony between Oluwanigba Fayose and Olamide Adekunle Abdul took place at the Monarch event centre, Lekki Peninsula II, Lagos, on Saturday.

Dignitaries that were present include Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers; Kayode Fayemi, governor of Ekiti; Seyi Makinde, governor of Oyo, among others.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/extra-my-son-wont-cheat-on-you-since-youve-flat-stomach-fayose-tells-bride/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by DaddyRochie1642: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
That son will still cheat

189 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by benuejosh: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That son will still cheat
Mr man stop lying. Not everybody is like you. You cheat even with your moniker. I don't know when Daddy is a female. Abi you be Tonto Dikeh?

292 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by illicit(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
I pray it doesnt end in severe pain undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BKayy: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables

412 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by slim75d(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
instead of him to advice his daughter inlaw not to file for divorce if his son cheated

well women should know that men are natural cheaters, they cheat faster than cheetahs run

african men are polygamus in nature the caucasians used religion to deceive us that one man one wife

17 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by fourboys: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady embarassed embarassed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Orente21(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
If she starts giving birth,will the stomach still be flat? Cheating go start den

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Afamsi: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
fourboys:
My girlfrnd has flat stomach, even flat ass and I dey cheat on her steady embarassed embarassed
lol, na the second flat the make you cheat. But on a serious note 90% of people cheat not because they dont like their partners.
A cheat will still cheat even if he marries the most beautiful woman in the world

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmm, hope it's not what I'm thinking �

It is the type of father-in-law that normally make passes at their son's wife!

Wetin concerns FAYOSE with flat stomach and the lady's white teeth ?

Na so e dey take start ooo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

So don't fall for your father in-laws bull crap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one wey Fayose don notice his son's wife 'assets' to the point he can list them. Hmmm.

18 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
fourboys:

Bruv, the word flat only goes well with stomach. Rather unappealing when used with ass.

20 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by musiliyukayode(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Your excellency, I have known you since 1983. I knew you to be philanderer. Is your wife not beautiful enough? Could you remember what happened at then cooperative bank, lwo rd, lbadan in 1990?
Ayodele Oluwayose spotless.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
BKayy:
In other words "my son will cheat on you if you lose shape"

I love the way old men talk in parables
Nope! grin

My son will cheat on if you are pregnant grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kiasa: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mercychen:
Na so!

Dear Bride, don't be deceived. If you like look like Marilyn Monroe, men will still be men. Cheating flows naturally in their blood.

So don't fall for your father in-laws bull crap.

Marilyn Monroe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, the word flat only goes well with stomach. Rather unappealing when used with ass.
What about head?

Like flath.ead...

Like I'm proud to be a flath.ead.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kiasa:

Is she more beautiful than Remi Tinubu? But still..grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Militant30: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
D
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Militant30: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fayose can be funny sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Whats: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Women work on yourself, no need to nag

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kiasa: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:

She wasn't beautiful at all, that's why I was confused. She was an average looking white girl who white men propped up because they found her dumbness (which was only an act, she was smart) and her D size breast and blonde hair to be extremely sexy.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by theTranscriber: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

was Marilyn Monroe not beautiful? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by Kiasa: 1:07am On Oct 28, 2021
theTranscriber:
was Marilyn Monroe not beautiful? undecided

Beauty is subjective and to me she was not.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by iamyemiakins(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2021
He won't cheat on her but somebody's daughter will Maria him one day.

This I have seen.
Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by iamyemiakins(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Comparing Marilyn Monroe with Remi Tinubu.

All these Tinubu urchins sef! angry

11 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by iamyemiakins(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Kiasa:

She wasn't beautiful at all, that's why I was confused. She was an average looking white girl who white men propped up because they found her dumbness (which was only an act, she was smart) and her D size breast to be extremely sexy.
Marilyn Monroe was soooo beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Comparing Marilyn Monroe with Remi Tinubu.

All these Tinubu urchins sef! angry
So because Tinubu is a thief, his wife cannot be mentioned again? grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe was soooo beautiful.
She's no different from Remi Tinubu. Similar features. That's why the comparison in the first place

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by iamyemiakins(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021
BeardedMeat:
She's no different from Remi Tinubu. Similar features. That's why the comparison in the first place
Marilyn Monroe, Remi Tinubu, similar features?!
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by BeardedMeat(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Marilyn Monroe, Remi Tinubu, similar features?!
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]
Yes na. Is it because one is oyinbo?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth by OVB123: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2021
I think men are born to cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / #endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.