Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cancel - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cancel (2052 Views)

Her Parents Wants To Cancel Their Wedding Because Of Church Denomination. / Should Parents/pastors Be Allowed To Cancel A Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cancel by dayokanu(m): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2011
CC,

Tell me what kind of explanation you sincerely expect from someone who is looking for any form of excuse to get out of the union?

If bathing at night, Not clapping in church, failing bible studies are Grave offences.

I wont be surprised if the normal slap of the wrist is what she calls beating to a coma

All what she has been posting are just reasons to justify herself for leaving, Nothing that holds water

You should know what they call the type of woman agrees to sleep with and have babies with a man you never loved.
Re: Cancel by oluite(f): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Young ladies should learn from this story.Many young ladies in Nigeria get married simply because they don't want to be seen as single at whatever age (28,29, )the Nigerian society fixes for young women to be married.
@OP
I believe some of the issues you raised are pretty serious
-the almost beating the child to a coma(pls kindly throw more light)
-not mentioning his daughter
but all in all the most crucial is that you don't love this man,
Marriage is hard work already without having to work with some one you are obviously not into.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sacks Wife, Marries Woman With 7 Kids / PICTURE STORY- Why You Shouldnt Lust After Every Woman You Meet. / Please I Need Serious Advise As I Am So Confused And Stressed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.