Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries (64318 Views)

Biden May Attend Next AU Summit, Pledges Support For Africa / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by punisha: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by naijadrivablog: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Orubebe loading
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
All of a sudden. Every Nigerian knows everything about US of A.

JUST WOW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by uunwanaobong3: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump this same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it

15 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by OLAD02(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
N
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Ibadansun1: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
UK

EU

ISRAEL

Canada

are still American closest friends in the world.

Guess what! They have all congratulated Biden.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by tammie24: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
They are leaders who have sense

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BattyB: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
sad
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
grin
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by saintokwuluora(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
IT IS NOT CNN THAT DECLARES WHO WON THE ELECTION. DON'T CELEBRATE TOO EARLY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by kponkedenge(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Looking at this list alone makes you understand how far the US has fallen.... All their allies has congratulated Biden, like UK, France, EU etc.

The French even rang their sacred bell in downtown Paris that they only ring on special occasions.

But Americas foes are the ones hoping Trump continues.... That's why they've not congratulated Biden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by uunwanaobong3: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Are you aware that in pennsylvania, the state judiciary which is in charge of election states that all ballot should be counted within two days of election......... But this declaration was over turn by the state supreme Court which does not have any power in state election matters...... If this case get to scotus i.e federal supreme Court, do you know that the state supreme Court judgement of prolonging voting count days will be over turn... Meaning the the initial position of the state legislators will be up held....... And the implication of this judgement is that, any vote that was not counted within the first two days after election will be rendered illegal. Meaning trump will maintain his initial lead and win pennsylvania with 20 electoral college vote.

Another case is Wisconsin which the collation software called Dominion, widely used in democrat run state steal or change trump vote and add it to bidden.... The Irregularities have been discovered in several counties and the state have accepted trump call for a recount, because bidden lead on trump is very narrow........ If after recount and many votes get over turn in trump favor and he win Wisconsin, that is additional 10 electoral votes.

In Michigan and Arizona, trump has filed a case of Irregularities base on the same Dominion software voting fraud, ghost or death people mail in voting, refusal to allow Republicans agent to partake in collation process, numbers of vote cast being higher than number of register voters and other election officials who are ready to testify against voting fraud....... Trump call for a recount and Michigan have accepted because of narrow Biden lead.

Goergia has also accepted to recount.

So we should all chill...... Election is not yet over until after court case.
Media do not election president. It is the Constitution and the rule of law and the people that elect a president.

I am disappointed by some major European countries and world leaders for calling and congratulating Biden. This is a grand plan to destabilize America.... What if trump win in court?.... Biding is not yet a president elect...... bidden will only become a president elect when all results have been released, and the winner announced after the college of electors meet.... Infact it is illegal to call Biden president elect and congratulate him when there is still a court case.
What if the court found trump case worthy and favors him, what if there was actually electoral fraud and trump won the case, ..... What will happen to those world leaders who congratulate Biden....... What will happen to all the people who came to the street to rejoice over Biden victory on account of media misinformation.......

I always state that if by tommorow America descend into civil war, it will surely be caused by the media...........

Yes it is good to hate someone or a president...... BUT it is evil for you to hate your country on the account of hating your president.

It is time to checkmate both the main and social media in America.
Else they might end up destroying the country

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by muykem: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

People were attacking me when I said this in the thread where Buhari congratulated Biden. Is that animal called Buhari wiser than these leaders above?
Who will officially confirm Biden as president?
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BlaqT: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
our own president didn't waist anytime in doing that

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Cantonese: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Biggie225:
America is losing there ground at world stage. China and Russia knew that Biden/Harris are too weak for them to handle. China may emerge as world power soon.

So to you China is not a world power? Na waoh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
As Far as UK and Canada don Congratulate, it Ok
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
GreatInRock:
America is heading the way of Nigeria
Exactly
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
majamajic:
Nigeria no waste time

How dem go waste time wey very soon they might go and be looking up to Bidden for loan.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BruncleZuma: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
All the world's tinpot despots never congratulate Biden womp womp, what else is new?
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Sarmiz24(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol while our own Presido Dey act Rush Hour grin
Even Russian self no gree rush self...
Yeye president that wasted how many days and weeks to address the Nation during the EndSars protest and during the Covid Pandemic but was so in a hurry to congratulate US elect like say na him go do the swearing in of Biden.... Waray wey dey always disguise for international matter but go dey form Tyrant for us here.. Hypocrite oshi eda, him want dey do Eye service wey nobody send am oversabi angry

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Only the electoral college has the right to call biden president elect not the media.

Those countries are waiting for the electoral college and congress to ratify that Biden won

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by tyup(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

People were attacking me when I said this in the thread where Buhari congratulated Biden. Is that animal called Buhari wiser than these leaders above?

Afonjamuslim Biko, Ejo calm down small small plz
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Guestlander: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Lol. I read some comments here and laughed. USA isn't Nigeria that depends on individual elector , US is bigger than a single person, whether Biden or Trump win or lose, it doesn't reduce or change the status of America as a nation. The country is built on strong institutions and not individuals

You understand how it works. This is what we hope for Nigeria, strong institutions rather than personalities.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jorussia:
I don't think Russia care much about who the President of the united States is.There is a consensus among Republicans and Democrats to counter Russia military,economic and geopolitical interest around the globe.Russia entered Syria and Ukraine during the admin of Obama and remained there till now,and i don't see anything changing anytime soon.
wise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
What about IRAN
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nothing to worry about, they all still have to deal with Trump till January and they are all just being politicians . . It is allowed
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by milkyworld(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
k
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Vulcan24(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Trump was a square peg fit
I warned Nigerians about Buhari in 2o15 and today my prediction were water tight

Joe is a puppet for Kamala/Democrats

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Ayo2004: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:
World leaders that matter take their time to react, unlike the president of the zu. Don’t mind me, just my own conspiracy theory.
God save u dem no pass social media bill grin

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by VULCAN(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
There is no foundation built by man that is eternal so wake up.

Great Britain held the world in its grip not too long ago, how is it doing now?

Before them was Rome that conquered everywhere even Jesus's village. Where are they now?

Pierocash:
Lol. I read some comments here and laughed. USA isn't Nigeria that depends on individual elector , US is bigger than a single person, whether Biden or Trump win or lose, it doesn't reduce or change the status of America as a nation. The country is built on strong institutions and not individuals
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by RoyalTerrorist(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bubu no waste time send him congratulatry message sharp sharp.
Congratulations letter on the way too, from our very own Gen. Bubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.