Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries (64314 Views)

Biden May Attend Next AU Summit, Pledges Support For Africa / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by RedScorpion(f): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
thatigboman:
massive frauds proven in your bedroom abi

All the fraudulent votes came from his kitchen

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Offpoint1: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Of all the leaders there....

Putin na the baddest guy
North Korea guy is the baddest bro
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Laboni: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Are you aware that in pennsylvania, the state judiciary which is in charge of election states that all ballot should be counted within two days of election......... But this declaration was over turn by the state supreme Court which does not have any power in state election matters...... If this case get to scotus i.e federal supreme Court, do you know that the state supreme Court judgement of prolonging voting count days will be over turn... Meaning the the initial position of the state legislators will be up held....... And the implication of this judgement is that, any vote that was not counted within the first two days after election will be rendered illegal. Meaning trump will maintain his initial lead and win pennsylvania with 20 electoral college vote.

Another case is Wisconsin which the collation software called Dominion, widely used in democrat run state steal or change trump vote and add it to bidden.... The Irregularities have been discovered in several counties and the state have accepted trump call for a recount, because bidden lead on trump is very narrow........ If after recount and many votes get over turn in trump favor and he win Wisconsin, that is additional 10 electoral votes.

In Michigan and Arizona, trump has filed a case of Irregularities base on the same Dominion software voting fraud, ghost or death people mail in voting, refusal to allow Republicans agent to partake in collation process, numbers of vote cast being higher than number of register voters and other election officials who are ready to testify against voting fraud....... Trump call for a recount and Michigan have accepted because of narrow Biden lead.

Goergia has also accepted to recount.

So we should all chill...... Election is not yet over until after court case.
Media do not election president. It is the Constitution and the rule of law and the people that elect a president.

I am disappointed by some major European countries and world leaders for calling and congratulating Biden. This is a grand plan to destabilize America.... What if trump win in court?.... Biding is not yet a president elect...... bidden will only become a president elect when all results have been released, and the winner announced after the college of electors meet.... Infact it is illegal to call Biden president elect and congratulate him when there is still a court case.
What if the court found trump case worthy and favors him, what if there was actually electoral fraud and trump won the case, ..... What will happen to those world leaders who congratulate Biden....... What will happen to all the people who came to the street to rejoice over Biden victory on account of media misinformation.......

I always state that if by tommorow America descend into civil war, it will surely be caused by the media...........

Yes it is good to hate someone or a president...... BUT it is evil for you to hate your country on the account of hating your president.

It is time to checkmate both the main and social media in America.
Else they might end up destroying the country
If Trump’s team has a very strong evidence and the scotus on his side, he might have a shot. The political establishment are very very strong in USA, it will surely be difficult for him. I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by sapientia(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
JJOF:

What were all those values that the media was showing then, if electoral college hasn't voted yet?

The know the electoral vote value of every state.

Every state have laws on how the electoral college votes.

Majority of the state gives all their votes to the person with the highest vote.

Now, if a candidate wins a state by counted votes, the media adds the electoral vote to the person.

That's why, on 14th Dec, the result presented by the media will still be the final result

Use google to understand it more.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Iseoluwani: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Biggie225:
America is losing there ground at world stage. China and Russia knew that Biden/Harris are too weak for them to handle. China may emerge as world power soon.

a good observer of international politics
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by KenModi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Lol. I read some comments here and laughed. USA isn't Nigeria that depends on individual elector , US is bigger than a single person, whether Biden or Trump win or lose, it doesn't reduce or change the status of America as a nation. The country is built on strong institutions and not individuals

The guy who made that comment up on the front page, has not heard of the small elite group of “King Makers” in the U.S (forgotten what their actually name is). Every occupant of the White House has been chosen by them and also belongs to that group even before the days of J.F. Kennedy.

They give direction to where the U.S goes, come rain, come shine, no matter the generation. They are always replaced with the finest and brightest minds the country has got to offer.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Laboni: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Just read ur comments again. This time slowly.
So u have never busted about the female anatomy before?

What proof do u have that a man who once worked under Muhammad Ali is a racist?
U just follow media up and down like a fly following a dog.
The same blacks who can be homophobic are the ones telling u to support gays!

Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So these artists above knew trump is a racist and still sang nicely about him huh?
Don’t mind them. Trump being a racist is a creation of the Democrats backed media. Just like the APC backed media in 2015 called GEJ a trubalist and used it against him. Well let’s see how it goes, whoever wins ain’t gonna put money in my pocket so I literarily don’t care.

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Abagworo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Biggie225:
America is losing there ground at world stage. China and Russia knew that Biden/Harris are too weak for them to handle. China may emerge as world power soon.

China has long been World Power. While Russia and US were wasting time on weapons and warfare technology China developed cheap technology as alternative to everything the West and Eastern Europe can offer.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Their own headache not mine
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by babtoundey(m): 12:39am On Nov 10, 2020
If they like, they should keep mute till the rest of time. As long as Americans have made and their choice and stand to defend it, their silence makes no difference.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by jaminx1: 4:31am On Nov 10, 2020
no be small thing sha....naija come rush go shocked
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by my2chains(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2020
please I need a partner in farming pepper, okro, and ugu leaf here in lagos, i did got a land with borehole already but no funds to continue.
so there is water available there. I need to go back and complete this great task, a budget of 60-75k will do. please do call me on 09032884494

thanks and God bless!
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Bambambiglo: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2020
pocohantas:
World leaders that matter take their time to react, unlike the president of the zu. Don’t mind me, just my own conspiracy theory.

Your comments are always offpoint. I think you're on medications
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Daum: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2020
Abagworo:

China has long been World Power. While Russia and US were wasting time on weapons and warfare technology China developed cheap technology as alternative to everything the West and Eastern Europe can offer.

40 years ago China was not a world power
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by chris51(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Baba rushed and congratulated Biden. What a president

UK congratulated Biden immediately.
The world is fed up of Trump's clueless international policies
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by chris51(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2020
chris51:

UK congratulated Biden immediately.
The world is fed up of Trump's clueless international policies
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by godliman: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Jackson105:
They can all go to hell with their congratulations and wishes, Biden is the president.

And to all those fools postulating different theories and conspiracy, thinking Trump is their Messiah, u really need your head examine.

How can a a racist, someone that said grab them (woman) by the pussy, serial divorcee, liar, uncouth louth mouthed baby etc be their Messiah, you are all a disgrace to your education and common sense.

Cc Righteousness, FFK and other fools suporting them
In your own eyes you think you made sense.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by chris51(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

People were attacking me when I said this in the thread where Buhari congratulated Biden. Is that animal called Buhari wiser than these leaders above?

Mind your language. Can you call father an animal?
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by chris51(f): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2020
chris51:

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Jdbrasco2: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2020
thatigboman:
massive frauds proven in your bedroom abi
Evidence are abound but you will be blind to it as expected
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by AfonjaMuslim: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
chris51:

I can't, because he isn't, but Buhari is an animal
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by nogragra: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
GreatInRock:
America is heading the way of Nigeria
Bananna republic extra-ordinaire.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by 27Pushing30: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Biggie225:

actually the expectation is that China and Russia end up fighting each other
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Omezif(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Biden will perform more than trump. Their congratulation to biden is nothing to him but is good to do so.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by chigonye: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Ibadansun1:
UK

EU

ISRAEL

Canada

are still American closest friends in the world.

Guess what! They have all congratulated Biden.

Liar! Israel's prime minister did not. It's the opposition party that congratulated Biden.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Ibadansun1: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2020
chigonye:

Liar! Israel's prime minister did not. It's the opposition party that congratulated Biden.
Google is free

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-israel/israels-netanyahu-congratulates-biden-on-u-s-election-win-thanks-trump-idUSKBN27O077

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.