Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries (64310 Views)

Biden May Attend Next AU Summit, Pledges Support For Africa / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Merimental(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
salbis:
Who do their congratulatory messages help?

try to Google d word "diplomatic relations". it'll up ur understanding.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
No worries at all for HE Joe Biden.

Those who have not congratulated are to be worried because when they would follow suit and send him congratulatory message, it will be in the 11th hour.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by salford1: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ayobami7:
Wetin Concern Chairman Xi?
There are concerns that Trump owes China and Russia money. grin
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Why are you afriad of truth? He stated valid points. There was massive voter fraud by the Democrats. Trump will be vindicated as always. Also search on Bush vs Gore election in the year 2000 to know better.

My brother analysing US election from H to T won't change anything in Nigeria or in your state of living.

Abeg free me
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by sapientia(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Which electoral college again na?

Official voting of the electoral college is on 14th Dec.

After which it be official to proclaim Biden the President Elect
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by blowjohn(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jackson105:
They can all go to hell with their congratulations and wishes, Biden is the president.

And to all those fools postulating different theories and conspiracy, thinking Trump is their Messiah, u really need your head examine.

How can a a racist, someone that said grab them (woman) by the pussy, serial divorcee, liar, uncouth louth mouthed baby etc be their Messiah, you are all a disgrace to your education and common sense.

Cc Righteousness, FFK and other fools suporting them

Just read ur comments again. This time slowly.
So u have never busted about the female anatomy before?

What proof do u have that a man who once worked under Muhammad Ali is a racist?
U just follow media up and down like a fly following a dog.
The same blacks who can be homophobic are the ones telling u to support gays!

Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So these artists above knew trump is a racist and still sang nicely about him huh?

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Merimental:

try to Google d word "diplomatic relations". it'll up ur understanding.

In both sides abi dem dey do US favour?

As long as their allies don congratulate him. Other can go to hell
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by blowjohn(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So my question is, all these artists knew trump was racist and still sang happily about him ba?

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by MiaBeer(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Biggie225:
America is losing there ground at world stage. China and Russia knew that Biden/Harris are too weak for them to handle. China may emerge as world power soon.

You are in denial and ill informed. The leaders of the two Countries you mentioned are terrified of the incoming Biden/Harris administration and they both know what is coming to them. Putin know that his game with US under Trump is up. The world is waiting for a true democracy like US to take her place again and lead the world. Democracy will rule the world eventually and not communism or fascism ok.

4 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Ibadansun1: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
Which of the Israel?
How many Israel do we have?

It was even done in a press conference not a tweet. .
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by AfonjaMuslim: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
muykem:
Who will officially confirm Biden as president?
Congress
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Edeyoung: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Lol. I read some comments here and laughed. USA isn't Nigeria that depends on individual elector , US is bigger than a single person, whether Biden or Trump win or lose, it doesn't reduce or change the status of America as a nation. The country is built on strong institutions and not individuals

And who run the institutions istution robot
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BanevsJoker(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Now that trump has lost election, all of a sudden there is a covid vaccine which is 90% efficient and is good for everyone including CNN...... The vaccine is now safe under Biden but under trump this same vaccine was bad and CNN warned everyone against it.

New world order.... And I refuse to be part of it
I'm happy that not everyone on Nairaland is a slowpoke. Just MSM propaganda against Trump, nothing more. Soon, even hydroxychloroquine will cease to be "dangerous".

3 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Saintinoo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-11-09/leaders-slowest-to-congratulate-biden-may-be-his-biggest-worries?__twitter_impression=true
These US establishments are a big problem to the country, how do you congratulate someone for winning an election that has not been decided by the electoral bodies... I think Russia, Mexico and China have shown maturity in not congratulating Biden just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by karkel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bidden will not easily to manipulate unlike his big mouth brother' trump
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Oyiboman69: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:

Official voting of the electoral college is on 14th Dec.

After which it be official to proclaim Biden the President Elect
I guess you're wrong...biden has gotten more than the 270 college vote hence people are congratulating him already...if trump accept without going to court,biden wins. Besides,most state in USA is winner takes it all
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BanevsJoker(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Samysearch:

Just imaging someone call ur parents animals! How would u feel? I dont know ur faith but it is prohibited in Islam to insult people; particularly elders. U guys dish out insults u will never swallow. Criticism is a good thing but insults are the ways of fools who are devoid of constructive submission.
Does it count as blasphemy if he insults your god Buhari?
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by optimusprime2(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jorussia:
I don't think Russia care much about who the President of the united States is.There is a consensus among Republicans and Democrats to counter Russia military,economic and geopolitical interest around the globe.Russia entered Syria and Ukraine during the admin of Obama and remained there till now,and i don't see anything changing anytime soon.
What are you talking about?

The Kremlin is very interested in the next American president, because in this case Biden is more likely to consolidate European alies against Russia... that is a major worry, especially since Russia has a particular case with Ukraine. Russia's thorn in the flesh now is Europe and an American supported Europe is not what the Kremlin would appreciate.

Trump on the other hand is disconnecting the US from unnecessary alliance's like NATO, which is a major relief for Russia.

Secondly Biden and Harris would be rather weak when it comes to head on power confrontations, they would opt for diplomacy and by the book resolutions unlike the Trump antics which were erratic and unconventional...that worked with stubborn governments like Russia to make blind deals, sometimes even Putin didn't understand Trump despite their strange relationship. However there was an understanding.

Lastly try to understand that Obama and Russia were not the best of pal's and Biden only brings back bad memories, so you think Russia is not interested?
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by MrBONE2(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Baba rushed and congratulated Biden. What a president

Nothing wrong with that SiSi grin

BaBu till 3123grin

Whereas TRUMP already trumpted into shitholes in trash end 2020grin
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BanevsJoker(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Big lie! from what we can see American institutions has been corrupted by Globalist, big tech and democrats. A Biden presidency will send America power on a downward spiral. From FBI, CIA Media down to justice deparent, we have seen how corrupt American institutions are. So tell us another story and brace up for more war from their military establishment.
No be small wahala go befall US with this current breed of Damned-ocrats.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by BanevsJoker(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Are you aware that in pennsylvania, the state judiciary which is in charge of election states that all ballot should be counted within two days of election......... But this declaration was over turn by the state supreme Court which does not have any power in state election matters...... If this case get to scotus i.e federal supreme Court, do you know that the state supreme Court judgement of prolonging voting count days will be over turn... Meaning the the initial position of the state legislators will be up held....... And the implication of this judgement is that, any vote that was not counted within the first two days after election will be rendered illegal. Meaning trump will maintain his initial lead and win pennsylvania with 20 electoral college vote.

Another case is Wisconsin which the collation software called Dominion, widely used in democrat run state steal or change trump vote and add it to bidden.... The Irregularities have been discovered in several counties and the state have accepted trump call for a recount, because bidden lead on trump is very narrow........ If after recount and many votes get over turn in trump favor and he win Wisconsin, that is additional 10 electoral votes.

In Michigan and Arizona, trump has filed a case of Irregularities base on the same Dominion software voting fraud, ghost or death people mail in voting, refusal to allow Republicans agent to partake in collation process, numbers of vote cast being higher than number of register voters and other election officials who are ready to testify against voting fraud....... Trump call for a recount and Michigan have accepted because of narrow Biden lead.

Goergia has also accepted to recount.

So we should all chill...... Election is not yet over until after court case.
Media do not election president. It is the Constitution and the rule of law and the people that elect a president.

I am disappointed by some major European countries and world leaders for calling and congratulating Biden. This is a grand plan to destabilize America.... What if trump win in court?.... Biding is not yet a president elect...... bidden will only become a president elect when all results have been released, and the winner announced after the college of electors meet.... Infact it is illegal to call Biden president elect and congratulate him when there is still a court case.
What if the court found trump case worthy and favors him, what if there was actually electoral fraud and trump won the case, ..... What will happen to those world leaders who congratulate Biden....... What will happen to all the people who came to the street to rejoice over Biden victory on account of media misinformation.......

I always state that if by tommorow America descend into civil war, it will surely be caused by the media...........

Yes it is good to hate someone or a president...... BUT it is evil for you to hate your country on the account of hating your president.

It is time to checkmate both the main and social media in America.
Else they might end up destroying the country
What's your brand of beer? One chilled crate for you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by wman(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Understandable.

They are allies of Trump.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Adakintroy: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
America has been subsidizing wars, useless exaggerated climate change and fight against imaginary terrorism that is a product of their own radical ideological world takeover.

Trump simply drag them by their ear indoors to focus on their business. That's the meaning of America first. Mind your Damm business.

2 Likes

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:
World leaders that matter take their time to react, unlike the president of the zu. Don’t mind me, just my own conspiracy theory.
he hasn't been officially declared winner yet. What people are celebrating and congratulating him for is being the projected winner by the media. They will congratulate him if he's officially declared winner. What does Buhari know about electoral college?

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Hotzone(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
e get why
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by YungLasaint(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jorussia:
I don't think Russia care much about who the President of the united States is.There is a consensus among Republicans and Democrats to counter Russia military,economic and geopolitical interest around the globe.Russia entered Syria and Ukraine during the admin of Obama and remained there till now,and i don't see anything changing anytime soon.
Sure Rusian is still the real deal.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Obinoscopy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
One thing most of these leaders have in common: They are Autocrats.

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by GIdiata(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Biggie225:
America is losing there ground at world stage. China and Russia knew that Biden/Harris are too weak for them to handle. China may emerge as world power soon.

Thanks to Trump.
Nigerians and blame games and taking paracetamol for some else's headache

Already blaming the Future you haven't seen on BIDEN.

China Started taking over the global market a long time ago. or it is your village that's the second largest economy in the world?

While Arrogant Trump was busy Sanctioning people, Chinese were doing their thing.

Ibeg make China do and take over joor, At least even with our bad economy here in Nigeria we can still afford smart phones. THANKS TO CHINA.

ANY BODY WEY WIN NO CONCERN ME FOR NIGERIA
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by eyiolarhomisore: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
I’m
Oyiboman69:

I guess you're wrong...biden has gotten more than the 270 college vote hence people are congratulating him already...if trump accept without going to court,biden wins. Besides,most state in USA is winner takes it all

Electoral college comes together on December 14 to either ratify or cancel some electoral college votes depending on each state legislature directive. You can read more on it bro

1 Like

Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by codedphyness(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=wunmi590 post=95859178] cool

What do you expect them to do, just be looking at him and not congratulate him?

Those are sensible presidents who know that trump really lost his re-election bid due to his stupid attitude and his lousiness.

Majority of them wants him to lose too and it finally happened.

BTW: Rare picture of Donald Trump watching how every president are congratulating Biden as the new elected president of the United State Of America ;
bros wetin dis guyman do una
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by bukatyne(f): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
I imagine Russia compiling a list of people who have not congratulated their newly elected president.

You want to control people's actions and reactions to you. cheesy grin

Like their message or lack of change ls anything if he finally emerges as the president.
Re: Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
wunmi590:
cool

What do you expect them to do, just be looking at him and not congratulate him?

Those are sensible presidents who know that trump really lost his re-election bid due to his stupid attitude and his lousiness.

Majority of them wants him to lose too and it finally happened.

BTW: Rare picture of Donald Trump watching how every president are congratulating Biden as the new elected president of the United State Of America grin
Apparently, you didn't read the article.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.