Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,969 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Has Goodluck Really Done For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Goodluck Really Done For Nigeria? (877 Views)

Has Goodluck Jonathan Done More Harm Than Good,? / What Has Fashola Really Done? / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Goodluck Really Done For Nigeria? by DaGimp(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
He was Acting President since Feb 9th 2010, and was sworn in as President on May 6th, 2010.

* The one thing I can think of is that he has made fuel scarcity a thing of the past which is great. How about Kerosene? How many can afford it?

* He said account will be rendered on the wasteful celebration of Nigeria at 50. We are yet to see the expenditure and how much was returned.

* He said he will probe Ministries during the Period of Yar'adua ailment where there was a free for all. No result yet.

* Our debt was cleared under Obasanjo. Nigeria has started borrowing again. The budget he proposed for 2011 is no different from the previous ones.

* He said a probe into NNPC will be done. We are yet to see the results of the probe.

* He has been unable to sustain security in this country. Boko Haram, Jos crisis and now MEND has pulled out of amnesty. MEND are supposed to be his brothers.
   If a man cannot control his house, can he control a whole country?

* He says power is now at 4,000 Megawatts. Can anyone confidently say that his power supply has increased? It’s rather the opposite, it has reduced  drastically.

He is in the PDP. A party that has ruled Nigeria for 12 YEARS and have nothing to show for it. He is also one of Obasanjo's boys, just like Ribadu.

Let us be wise, Folks think Goodluck is from God. A lot of people thought Obasanjo will be the one to save this country. How wrong we were. When I see a man of God, I will know. Goodluck is NOT a man of God.

Let history NOT repeat itself, PDP is NO GOOD and anyone that is under that umbrella cannot have any good thing for Nigeria.

We have tried PDP for 12 years and they have failed, let us try another party. ACN, CPC, FRESH, LABOUR + 30 others. Let us choose any other party BUT PDP.

I'm am advocating for another political party, all I'm saying is avoid PDP like a plague that they are.

PDP is a failure and should NOT be repeated!
Re: What Has Goodluck Really Done For Nigeria? by buzugee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
he gip us pree biscuits

(1) (Reply)

Suffer Dey Naija ? Try Phillipines ! / The Unpredictable People Of Kano / The Boko Haram Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.