Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) (695 Views)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by Mr100Dollars: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2020
Last night i spend it with my FWB, I woke up this morning while she was still sleeping i went to brush my tooth, immediately i came back to the room, I just saw her lying carelessly, her sweet
fresh spotless fine big bum bum was just facing the ceiling, gosh i didn't eat this bum last night, I was only fucking and sucking her sweet breast last night(I was thinking out load), my John thomas started to erect, I climbed the bed started caressing her bum bum gently, gosh i felt the excitement of my John thomas inside my boxers, this bum is really so sweet, I bite it with my teeth and she started giggling, then i turned her over and started to finger her sweet pink pvssy (term fair girls) that doesn't mean i don't Bleep dark girls oh. As i was fingering her she started mourning like someone that is high on some cheap drugs, I proceeded to her nipples and breast, mehn this breast is too succulent gaddamit, this girl is so perfect, she was still mourning while i was sucking her nipples, I proceeded to her ears, now this is her i drive my ladies crazy, she was shouting like someone that have an encounter with Tb Jojo, I decided to shut her up with a kiss, oboy the odour that came out from the kiss, my preek shrink immediately, it killed the fun, she felt really bad, I don't maybe the smell was because i brush first before doing it with her, but the smell was so harsh, I will never try that shit again...

Re: I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by IceColdVeins(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Last night i spend it with my FWB, I woke up this morning while she was still sleeping[b] i went to brush my tooth[/b], immediately i came back to the room, I just saw her lying carelessly, her sweet
fresh spotless fine big bum bum was just facing the ceiling, gosh i didn't eat this bum last night, I was only fucking and sucking her sweet breast last night(I was thinking out load), my John thomas started to erect, I climbed the bed started caressing her bum bum gently, gosh i felt the excitement of my John thomas inside my boxers, this bum is really so sweet, I bite it with my teeth and she started giggling, then i turned her over and started to finger her sweet pink pvssy (term fair girls) that doesn't mean i don't Bleep dark girls oh. As i was fingering her she started mourning like someone that is high on some cheap drugs, I proceeded to her nipples and breast, mehn this breast is too succulent gaddamit, this girl is so perfect, she was still mourning while i was sucking her nipples, I proceeded to her ears, now this is her i drive my ladies crazy, she was shouting like someone that have an encounter with Tb Jojo, I decided to shut her up with a kiss, oboy the odour that came out from the kiss, my preek shrink immediately, it killed the fun, she felt really bad, I don't maybe the smell was because i brush first before doing it with her, but the smell was so harsh, I will never try that shit again...
Wait, you have just one tooth?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by Uzomacharles: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Comedy-Tragedy

Re: I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by SILENTandSMART2: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmm what a sad story sad
Re: I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by grim33(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Sad thing is most people have something called morning breath. She most likely felt the same as you but she didn’t open a trend on Nairaland to tell everyone
Re: I Will Never Try This Again. (picture) by fati2001(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2020
immature boyz everywhere you go like MTN.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience First Time Getting High / I Lost The Track Of One Interesting Thread In Romance Section....any Help At All / What Are The Advantages Of Being A Woman? (especially In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.