Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? (959 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by nurabela: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2011
Some believe it is the responsibility of men to always initiate sex. But others think women also have to start the process so they think both women and men can initiate love-making.What is you take on this?
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2011
NOOO its not the sole responsibility of the men

one of my weakness is to get seduced all the time::

It works like magic especially wen u wanna get something from me cool cool

Most of my past ex's always capitalized on that and always ended up winning angry angry
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by InkedNerd(f): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
@OP: No, its not.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Brite02(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
nope, in as much as man the does, females are easily and readily seduced if you know her turning point.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
Brite02:

nope, in as much as man the does, females are easily and readily seduced if you know her turning point.

Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Ranoscky(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Men makes the 1st move immidiately when they get the signs but, deep down inside a women's mind, she had already had the feelings far long ago b4 the man but, they always the men to take the 1st step b4 they proceed in locking horns together.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Osama10(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
It looks like most ladies are clueless as what to do in the initiation game.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
Osama10:

It looks like most ladies are clueless as what to do in the initiation game.

O boy dont try my last 2 ex's man

They can seduce you alone on phone that you would cum within 10mins

and when in the bed room even if you padlock your kini and when they seduce you

You would sure look for the key out just to help yourself out ( dont dare some ladies man )
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
@OP,no not always.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by playmate(f): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
yes nah! No matter how long i have had feelings for a guy, he has to make the first move.
It is much easier for a guy to be rejected than a girl being rejected.
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Osama10(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

O boy dont try my last 2 ex's man

They can seduce you alone on phone that you would come within 10mins

and when in the bed room even if you padlock your kini and when they seduce you

You would sure look for the key out just to help yourself out ( dont dare some ladies man )

Wetin come make you leave them now. shocked
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by MsPotato(f): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
Its actually not but I kinda prefer if he makes the first move cause than it will make me feel more hornierĀ  kiss
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Ranoscky(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^ Sorry, I meant a "woman's" mind, and the other mistake was surpose to be "they always 'like' [I forget typin "like", so pls notice. *It's always fvcked up partaking on NL thru phone*
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by MsPotato(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2011
^^^ Eyah pele sad

Ok, yes, to me, it is the sole responsibility of the men to always initiate in love making most of the time but I feel maybe 15% of the time, the girl can do this task
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2011
Osama10:

Wetin come make you leave them now. shocked

O'boy ask my girlfriend mzdarkskin

nah only she know!! grin grin
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Osama10(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

O'boy ask my girlfriend mzdarkskin

nah only she know!! grin grin

O boy you berra lipsrsealed quickly oh.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Osama10:

O boy you berra lipsrsealed quickly oh.

grin grin grin
wat do u mean by quick!! shocked shocked
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Osama10(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2011
[size=5pt]Jamo[/size] dey watch na. grin
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by 190: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2011
Osama10:

[size=5pt]Jamo[/size] dey watch na. grin

O boy i tire >> her eyes dey my body like torch light grin grin
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Osama10(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

O boy i tire >> her eyes dey my body like torch light grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? by Odunharry(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2011
dosnt mata

(1) (Reply)

My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back / Can You Date Your Friend's X / Knowing Your Partner Well In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.