Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter (40969 Views)

'We Reassembled His Skeleton With Our Own Hands' - Ken Saro Wiwa’s Daughter / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by budusky05(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Hope the exhumed the right bones.
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by survivor10(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2020
budusky05:
Hope the exhumed the right bones.

Lmao
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by wingmanIII: 7:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Abacha was a cold blooded maniacal killer, but the ogonis themselves provided him an excuse or reason to kill Ken saro wiwa.
Why did the mob of Ogoni youths kill the Ogoni 4 in such a brutal, barbaric manner?
These were some of the best educated and exposed Ogoni leaders, their main problem was that they were also Saro wiwa s rivals.
Ken was accused of instigating their murder on which basis he was found guilty and hanged.
Without this thought less mob killing, I doubt if abacha would have found an excuse to kill Ken.
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by Dreyton36: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Novartis:
Lasgidi
shey u dey whine me ni
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by SURElee(f): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Pls someone should explain to me what pardon will do for the dead.
Abacha and his men killed Ken saro wiwa for advcocating for environmental degradation due to oil spillage in the south, it really hurts.

Our leaders have always been heartless, later they blame the colonial masters.
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by ezechi24(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kingzeez10:
I don't argue with IPOB

I don't ague with a Fulani blood sucker.
Re: Noo Saro-Wiwa: We Had To Reassemble His Skeleton' - Ken Saro Wiwa's Daughter by yoursidenigga(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
lindareep:
Sorry for the loss
D
Did you read this thread at all? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why NLC Won’t Protest Hike In Petrol, Electricity Tariffs Yet – Wabba / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor And His Two Workers During Attack In Edo (graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.