Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,050 members, 7,852,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy (43315 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Anywhere belle face government
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
osamz007:
TO HELL TO THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE IN ONE NIGERIA.. BUHARI FÚCK YOU

My brother, it's well with you.

God bless Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by BENARI: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
We hear you

Me too I have something to export through the land boarders.

This is even worse than SARS.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Odingo1: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Republic of northern Nigeria.

They just want BUA, Dangote and northern businesses to have monopoly and control other businesses in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by sojfarm: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are to supply only to Niger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by SmartPolician: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The question is WHY

Huncle, read the article

It's just a few lines

To the news now, if he has a problem with the customs, Buhari should deal with the problem.

You cannot burn your entire house because you wish to rid it of rats.

They should have considered the far-reaching effects of border closure before implementing it

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tot(f): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dangote and BUA can only thrive in a country like Nigeria.

Let them go to a country where all the rules are fair and equal, let's see if they won't fall flat on their faces.

That is why a lot of them don't excel outside the country where the standards are high - they simply do not have what it takes. It's only in Nigeria they can be practicing their mediocrity with support from government nepotism.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by 400billionman: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
The very things keeping this country backwards are very little things like this. Ways of getting things done right, wrong policies, good policies with bad implementation.

Does it sound sensitive that only one person gets a govt waiver in an economy with over 100,000 businesses ?

From Dangote, they have included BUA, who next ?

7 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Joanah78: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
country where the standards are high - they simply do not have what it takes. It's only in Nigeria they can be practicing their mediocrity with support from government nepotism.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by pennyland(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Because there need to recover from the donotion they made during the election right

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by athaboi(f): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You talking about what your daft ogogoro and looting Jonathan and Baba Obj did for 16 long years right? Hypocrites on Nairaland are something else
you are so shameless and pathetic

16 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by 123Map(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ozonengitheory come and see your people angry

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by MajohBankz: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have two varying assertions as to why the third company was concealed with that man claiming not to know which it is

1. It might still be a northern owned gas plant. If this is true, then the whole south will be bitterly provoked as to the glaring nepotism going on.

2. It might be a Westerner who owns the gas plant. If this is true, there'd be massive outcry from the Eastern side of the country as to the continuous marginalization that everyone has talked about.

In conclusion, if it was an eastern-owned plant, the name would have been mentioned with the two up there to show that the Igbos are not marginalized after all.
Honestly I don't even know how I came up with this points. I don't do weed, so what could be my inspiration?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by thesicilian: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.
Lol. Don't let it surprise you bro, the book smart people are the easiest to scam

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Notatribalist(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pls somebody enlightened me..I thought the border closure was only for imported rice,and other goods manufactured in west Africa are allowed to come in..And I also never knew exporters are stopped from exporting goods,what country does that?you stop your country from exporting? Somebody pls enlighten me.

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by nogragra: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
fergie001:
FG exempts Dangote, BUA, gas firm from border closure

Nigerian Tribune
Yoruba people must watch Dangote very well. He like his fulani cohorts are up to a game to destroy our land and enslave our people by first murdering able bodied men among us and begin their war of attrition. I have been saying this since 1992 when I went to the north for the first time and was welcome with zongon kattaf killings. That was during my National service and I have vowed never to have anything thing to do with this subhuman people in my life and I don't see myself living in the same space with these animals. Yoruba nation must come to put human face to our father land again.

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by banhammy: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is unthinkable. You closed border against over 200 million Nigerians but you allow just few individuals from the northern part of Nigeria free access to the border.
Will God ever forgive Buhari?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Jaqenhghar: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.
Its not about the level of education. Its how you are able to use the education to assert your "superiority' in all fields . For most Nigerians the education is only used to get a good job( usually oil job), buy car, build house, marry wife, and oppress others less fortunate than them.

12 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by sofiscatedmoron: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Preferential treatment because they are not southern
I blame afonja especially the mslim afonja

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tammie24: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
The always have a foolish southerner to do the explaining

12 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by VULCAN(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Everything you wrote made sense except for your last line which is a pipedream.

Yoruba Muslims will ALWAYS side with the North so quit deceiving yourself.

What you should be deliberating on is how can you ever possibly convince the millions of Yoruba Muslims to side with the progress of the region instead of their religion.

When you find a way let us know.

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I hope all of your forming patriotism can see how dumb you're now

The government of Nigeria has been serving the interest of only the northern people

It's time for you to as for separation of the unholy marriage

You can either ask it by fire or it will come by force

And Yoruba will be great again

8 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Amonijosh1: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
God please have mercy and deliver us from wicked governance!

4 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tsagir(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!
Carry go Dangote and BUA!!
I know that if Dangote happened to be one onuora ikechukwu from Anambra state.
IPOB zombies won't have seen anything wrong with this policy.
But since it's a northerner... Expect them to wail!
I just love seeing Igbos wail pains grin!
Let me help them small in wailing...
Government of the north!
You see why we want to divide this country?
The Fulanis have taken over everything!
Buhari is failure and a jihadists grin!
It shall never be well with lord lugard!
grin grin expect this kind of comment from ipob zombiess!
The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the east!
It has already started!
AREWA(NORTH) FIRST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by joinpreneur(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You talking about what your daft ogogoro and looting Jonathan and Baba Obj did for 16 long years right? Hypocrites on Nairaland are something else

Oga, stop ranting! Are the prices things were sold then the same as what we have today?

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Arrewa: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
AREWA(NORTH) FIRST
nagode Dan uwa
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Racoon:
Senseless & useless explanation by dumbass religious fanatics in govt.

buhari lock southwest border

2015 what happen to buhari messiahship
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tot(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Carry go Dangote and BUA!!

I know that if Dangote happened to be one onuora ikechukwu from Anambra state.

IPOB zombies won't have seen anything wrong with this policy.

But since it's a northerner... Expect them to wail!

I just love seeing Igbos wail pains grin!

Let me help them small in wailing...

Government of the north!

You see why we want to divide this country?

The Fulanis have taken over everything!

Buhari is failure and a jihadists grin!

It shall never be well with lord lugard!

grin grin expect this kind of comment from ipob zombiess!

The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the east!

It has already started!

This one can never reason rationally or logically. And you are meant to be educated? lipsrsealed How would the uneducated ones now reason if you that went to school are like this? What a shame. Wasted "education".

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.