Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy (43314 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by heffem(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You talking about what your daft ogogoro and looting Jonathan and Baba Obj did for 16 long years right? Hypocrites on Nairaland are something else
You are so disgusting...even after changing your moniker from the "rotten meat seller"? I thought your initiatives too would have been affected positively but I was wrong... Now, I know what 30k every month end can do to someone like you...all you do is keep comparing white and black... Continue

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by BornToSucced(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.

The gods are wise!
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Meti99(m): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why is everything favouring only the north, even all juicy positions in the country
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Vulcan24(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cannot remember the 3rd company, something that was given to him on paper

Or is it fone call

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Paramount01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Racoon:
Senseless & useless explanation by dumbass religious fanatics in govt.

Is well...you talk childish... How will you justify the post with your respond of religious fanatics in govt
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Carry go Dangote and BUA!!

I know that if Dangote happened to be one onuora ikechukwu from Anambra state.

IPOB zombies won't have seen anything wrong with this policy.

But since it's a northerner... Expect them to wail!

I just love seeing Igbos wail pains grin!

Let me help them small in wailing...

Government of the north!

You see why we want to divide this country?

The Fulanis have taken over everything!

Buhari is failure and a jihadists grin!

It shall never be well with lord lugard!

grin grin expect this kind of comment from ipob zombiess!

I just love seeing them wail in pains and agonny grin

The hatred for the Muslim north by the Igbos will consume the East!

It has already started!

Sadly, they are not sharing a kobo with you. I need to tell you, ability to write is not the essence of education. It's the ability to sift between thoughts and choose the right thoughts.
The thinking of the elites has created the lopsided north - a land that devours its own and sets the overwhelming majority back. The same majority sings the praises of their oppressors.
The rest of the country will thrive. Watch.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Greenback: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
GidiCars:

Anyone who thinks nigeria would be great is delusional. I would have usedwould be great again but nigeria was never great.

YORUBAs should better wake up and support the agitation for a YORUBA Nation, where we would have control of our resources in the west. Imagine outsiders coming to form real estate companies in the SW and selling our lands while taking the profits. All these and many more would stop.

OODUA abge wá

Good. May God grant us this emancipation.
But the question is,why are you oduduwa the first people to throw stones at iPob/Nnamdi Kanu every time?
Note,I'm SS
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by silverlinen(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
This government is the government of the Fulani,by the Fulani and for the Fulani
Dangote BUA and the so called unamed gas suppose firm are controlled by the Fulanis
So automatically they're above the goddamn law of Nigeria.
Las Las God go shame them

PEACE
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Saig: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Lol. If despite the level of educational superiority the South has over the core north they're still being treated like this, imagine how it would have been if it was the other way round.
Tufiiiakwa.
de tin de tire me, especially with the Yoruba folks. They keep talking bragging about their education and professors, yet, the perceived non educated keeps decided how those Universities will be run and even how their lives will look like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by PropertyVendor(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
He cannot remember the name of the Gas company?? Na lie...... He doesn't want to mention the name cos na a northerner own the Gas company too
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by fatymore(f): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
I am just too pained.
Why is Bihari like this
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Ogbeniomo: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I hope all of your forming patriotism can see how dumb you're now

The government of Nigeria has been serving the interest of only the northern people

It's time for you to as for separation of the unholy marriage

You can either ask it by fire or it will come by force

And Yoruba will be great again
l think i'm the only one standing with u, Yoruba will be great again, and this can only happen when we look beyond hatred and tribalism what do i mean? let's support Biafra and also get out of thise Fulani conquered area called Nigeria, say yes to Oduduwa. republic

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Afolabimills(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
You talking about what your daft ogogoro and looting Jonathan and Baba Obj did for 16 long years right? Hypocrites on Nairaland are something else
o ri pe o gor ode bi buhari koshi danu jor eru iranu
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
It is their =N=1B donation by two cement manufacturing industries during COVID 19 speaking.

Why Larfage Cement (Elephant Cement) is not INCLUDED.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by leisuretym: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
flyingpig:
"...and a gas supply firm"

Doesn't the gas supply firm have a name?

Immediately i noticed it got unnamed, i guessed a top governmemt official owns the gas supply firm, or has got huge stake in it.

Corruption dancing in round circles in Nigeria.
a company that supply gas to Niger Republic must belong to a ......... , fill in the gap. 10 Marks

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Okwyjesus(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
fergie001:
FG exempts Dangote, BUA, gas firm from border closure

Nigerian Tribune

What of MADE IN ABA shoes and bags that is exported to other African countries.

This people don't understand that this SMEs is what stirs the economy more.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by bigfish3k: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
So you mean that goods produced by other companies are not wanted by others

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!
You talk too much.

Don't worry, the edge will be smoothened

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by GidiCars: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Greenback:

Good. May God grant us this emancipation.
But the question is,why are you oduduwa the first people to throw stones at iPob/Nnamdi Kanu every time?
Note,I'm SS

You can't judge anyone based on the contents on this site. Many monikers claiming to be Igbos, YORUBAs or SS are not from those regions. Also, tell your kinsmen to respect their host, cause when the wave starts, it might take them along if they are not in our good books.

OPC would be a joke compared to what's coming for those Fulanis in the SW. I finished NYSC last month. I was posted to the North, but I didn't spend up to a week there before flying back to Lagos. I only stayed for the orientation service. During the service, an army general was the guest. He told us about how they were killing Hausas in the west during the 90s, how OPC slaughtered them.

While narrating his experience, he went to clear his car at the port, and was going to the North, he stopped to buy fuel at a filling station, then they sighted him. He said the reason they spared his life was one of them thought he was YORUBA not knowing he was from the north. He definitely won't be alive by now had they thought otherwise.

The leaders in the SW regions are dullards, no long term plan, no defence plans...all the kings know is to buy rolls Royce, marry more wives and show their opulence to their poverty stricken subjects. I miss the Kings of old western region, where they had authority. During the old times, the Ooni of ife don't go to see the president, the president of the country comes to see him. If the south continue pursuing money money money and fail to prepare for war, they'll have themselves to blame.

I always tell people, things won't continue like this in the next decade, something is coming. Secession is coming. Tell your brothers to buy up arms and stock them, add odeshi join. Cause the north won't give up without a fight. My mum is Igbo, they use to call wandiala (don't know if I pronounced it well), and I'll answer, unochie.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by BigBabyJesus: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
The borders in the South remain closed only to northern owned businesses while to the north it remains wide open.

Yaribanza foolishness got us here.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Yinka1984(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
AREWA(NORTH) FIRST
I am Yoruba I greatly against favouritism going in buhari's government,leave the Ibos alone they are not your problem.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by egoldman(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The question is WHY

Ask your Darling Daddy, useless hypocrite angry

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Tufiiiakwa.

Hmmm. If only you know that southerners, especially South Westerners, hold more of the immovable assets of this man.
Even BUA has moved South.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by wingmanIII: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!

Government of the north!

It has already started!

You will be consumed not the East.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by oluwaSavage: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The question is WHY

Ahn ahn, which one is why? You don't have your darling daddy's number anymore? Ask him directly na. Yen yen yen yen
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by egoldman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
tammie24:
The always have a foolish southerner to do the explaining

God bless you, I have always wondered why they always use a southerner to announce such rubbish policies.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by globalresource: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

You won't escape the evil of this government, asslicker

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by 2by40ft: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:
Tufiiiakwa.
You people were thought ignorance.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Philipxxxx0: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
I hope all the tribes are seeing it, because you people always believe Igbos is your problem, now look at what fulani of just 15 millions in population is doing to the whole country.

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by bigjj: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Two northerners excepted from restriction order; what a country!
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tsagir(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yinka1984:
I am Yoruba I greatly against favouritism going in buhari's government,leave the Ibos alone they are not your problem.
WHATETER YORUBA MAN SAY ABOUT NORTH (AREWA) AREWA STILL LOVE YORUBA PEOPLE ,BUT IGBOpigs I HATE THEM
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by egoldman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
nnamdi640:
In as much as I don't agree with the ideology of Nnamdi Kanu, but looking at how we the southerners are treated like second hand citizens in a country we both own, I think it is high time we go our separate ways.

I also don't agree with his means of agitation, but he saw this coming, he warned about this type of nepotism.

Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64