Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy (43313 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / How Hadiza Bala Breached NPA Rules, Exempted Dangote From Statutory Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by QuotaSystem: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2020
nogragra:

Yoruba people must watch Dangote very well. He like his fulani cohorts are up to a game to destroy our land and enslave our people by first murdering able bodied men among us and begin their war of attrition. I have been saying this since 1992 when are went to the north for the first time and was welcome with zongon kattaf killings. That was during my National service and I have vowed never to have anything thing to do with this subhuman people in my life and I don't see myself leaving in the same space with these animals. Yoruba nation must come to put human face to our father land again.

I understand.

The Ife-Modakeke killings had the same effect on many northerners that went for NYSC in the SW in the 90s and early 2000's. It was a terrible and harrowing experience to see Yoruba brothers killing and maiming themselves in the most senseless, backward, animalistic and bloody manner.

After the Ife Modakeke killings subsided, Nigerians thought they had seen the worst of man's backwardness inhumanity to his own brothers until the Otokoto crisis began in the South West when innocent Nigerians were hunted, slaughtered, dismembered, had their organs and bowels ripped out and sold. It was a nightmare especially for Northern NYSC members to whom subhuman ritual killings were a strange occurrence.

To this day, the aftermath and legacy of Otokoto remains all over the region in the guise of skull mining and yahoo plus. The Yoruba nation must rise up to put an end to this skull mining ritualistic behaviour that is fast gaining grounds among their new generation and put a human face to your fatherland again.

Unlike you however, I know it cannot be the whole of the Yoruba people that are engaged in skull mining rituals, bloody intra-Ethnic clashes and other backward, animalistic, satanic behaviour so I will not be foolish to generalize and rain insults on the whole tribe.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by confluence: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, so many businesses have gone under, here you are protecting just two or three business interests because they belong to your ethnicity ,no nation produces all its food, they import what is not sufficient and continue to produce what they have advantage over. Is like a polygamous home where your children are eating because you love one more than the rest of the kids, you allow him to eat and tie or drive the rest kids away. Let truth be told to Buhari and his gangsters Nigerians are bleeding economically

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by criuze(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2020
mercyful should exempt common Nigerians from going to hell after life here. they've had enough
as long as those cows can still find their ways down south all is well
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tot(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Do you know how many thriving factories Dangote has outside Nigeria?

Make it make sense.

undecided Heya, it's a hard pill to swallow. That's not my problem.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by nogragra: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I understand.

The Ife-Modakeke killings had the same effect on many northerners that went for NYSC in the SW in the 90s and early 2000's. It was a terrible and harrowing experience to see Yoruba brothers killing and maiming themselves in the most senseless, backward, animalistic and bloody manner.

After the Ife Modakeke killings subsided, Nigerians thought they had seen the worst of man's backwardness inhumanity to his own brothers until the Otokoto crisis began in the South West when innocent Nigerians were hunted, slaughtered, dismembered, had their organs and bowels ripped out and sold. It was a nightmare especially for Northern NYSC members to whom subhuman ritual killings were a strange occurrence.

To this day, the aftermath and legacy of Otokoto remains all over the region in the guise of skull mining and yahoo plus. The Yoruba nation must rise up to put an end to this skull mining ritualistic behaviour that is fast gaining grounds among their new generation and put a human face to your fatherland again.

Unlike you however, I know it cannot be the whole of the Yoruba people that are engaged in skull mining rituals, bloody intra-Ethnic clashes and other backward, animalistic, satanic behaviour so I will not be foolish to generalize and rain insults on the whole tribe.
Who is this tuwo eating bastard?....Im' not fooled one of them Igbos who will know their fate soon. Keep forming landlord in other people's space by the time the chips are down you will know yorubas respect no one when they are angry. fool yourself saying they are cowards......but don't run away when the time comes, as you think you are brave. Even hausa fulani knows better to be cautious with yoruba matter.

1 Like

Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Ayobami7(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by QuotaSystem: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
tot:

undecided Heya, it's a hard pill to swallow. That's not my problem.

Lol just a simple question?

Your head can't give what it doesn't have.

Not my problem either.
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by tot(f): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Lol just a simple question?

Your head can't give what it doesn't have.

Not my problem either.
[/s]
Re: Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy by Cjrane2: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:
Senseless & useless explanation by dumbass religious fanatics in govt.

This is why southerners must fight for their freedom. The Fulanis have decided to enslave southerners in their own country and it must stop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.