Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (5245 Views)

I Want To Make This Section Interesting... check pics and laff / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2011

This thread is for laying complaints to the moderators of this section.
Please, be rest assured that they will treat your case without fear or favour. .who are they fearing sef?
This thread is strictly for complaints. No offtopic post please!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
I have to open this because d former thread wasn't tidy and was locked.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,block studio(sumtimes goes with the username Eldav)so,El Guapo and Bashy said

from posting on my thread?

thank you
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
DANI & BEN
This thread is not supposed to be stickied here. .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621618.160.html#msg7918575
It should be moved to SEXUALITY SECTION. There are no jokes there. .it's only Show me your pennniiiss, come into my red hot arse, open ya breastz let me feel it, show your penniiss to my grandmother
it's not even 1% funny at all
Please do the right thing and move the SEXUAL thread to Sexuality Section. .
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ben
you opened the thread "Tatafos from Joke Section" in Dating Section.
It's not because you can't post it here, but it's because you know the rules. .
We have FRIEND GISTIN' HOSTEL in the sexuality section. .
This place is for jokers.
Please move the thread 'Badosky Chilling Spa' from this section. I don't want it locked but moved because it doesn't represent us here. .there is no joke there but only pennis, breastz, arse. .
There is offtopic, there is offsection.
That thread is offsection. Go and read d comments there. .people there are acknowledging that there is no joke there. The whole world is watching. They know the truth. You can't cover pregnancy with hands. .
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
MOVE THAT BLUE FILM THREAD TO SEXUALITY PLEASE
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
These are people's honest comments from the thread
bright007:

Eehiii!chai!Yinka!Yinka!! Even u.Since u enter IDOWU thread,how many jokes she don crack,even people wey wan come inside bar self she dey pursue dem.meeen dis is bad

neyshed:

Sorry Guys i av to read trou all your typing dou there is still no jokes yet ,
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ben and Dani
we read d rules pertainin to postin sexually explicit contents
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

please move that thread out of this section to sexuality section. .

We're denouncing dat thread and d reason why it's stickyed
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
Wow serious campaign dAni and ben come to his aid o grin
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by tanimz(f): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2011
Chykason, you no dey hear word at all. undecided

This is the jokes section, everything here is and should be considered a joke. You opened a complaint thread about a year ago and it was also locked, I don't know why you can't simply accept things the way they are.

As for the off topic thread by Idowuogbo - I don't see any difference between it and the former off topic thread safe the fight between you, Bright007 and Idowu.

Please just accept the way things are. There would be other chances for you to start an off-topic thread.

As for you the moderators - Ben10 and Dani1luv: angry

I believe you guys are not doing your work at all, you are hardly here to check on things.

Whenever you come online, you lock threads and cause commotions as you have done now.

Please try to spend more time online and know what is going on.

Thank you,

Tanimz aka Badosky jnr.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by lysaa(f): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2011
Chykason:

DANI & BEN
This thread is not supposed to be stickied here. .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621618.160.html#msg7918575
It should be moved to SEXUALITY SECTION. There are no jokes there. .it's only Show me your pennniiiss, come into my red hot arse, open ya breastz let me feel it, show your penniiss to my grandmother
it's not even 1% funny at all
Please do the right thing and move the SEXUAL thread to Sexuality Section. .
I think the link is enough and ur post would be a breath of fresh air if u hadn't amplified the words u stand to condemn.

Ladies pls take it easy. .Guys are no longer at ease, Lets no let [i]things [/i]fall apart. tongue
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 1:04am On Mar 17, 2011
I had that book

and I watched that drama on NTA!!!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by tanimz(f): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2011
^^ How that one take relate to the matter at hand? undecided
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2011
Another honest comment from d thread

lysaa:

LOL @Id

I read twice, read between lines, try from right to left but still don't get your flows. Abeg na which schl i fit learn am.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2011
lysaa:

I think the link is enough and your post would be a breath of fresh air if u hadn't amplified the words u stand to condemn.

Ladies pls take it easy. .Guys are no longer at ease, Lets no let [i]things [/i]fall apart. tongue
lysaa, thanks
i had to comment like dat, so dat guys who don't have d strength to read all the useless things posted there can see d whole thing at a glance
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2011
tanimz:

Chykason, you no dey hear word at all. undecided

This is the jokes section, everything here is and should be considered a joke. You opened a complaint thread about a year ago and it was also locked, I don't know why you can't simply accept things the way they are.

As for the off topic thread by Idowuogbo - I don't see any difference between it and the former off topic thread safe the fight between you, Bright007 and Idowu.

Please just accept the way things are.

As for you the moderators - Ben10 and Dani1luv: angry

I believe you guys are not doing your work at all, you are hardly here to check on things.

Whenever you come online, you lock threads and cause commotions as you have done now.

Please try to spend more time online and know what is going on.

Thank you,

Tanimz aka Badosky jnr.
Tanimz, d complaint thread i opened last year was a sight of relief to everybody. .
Even Dani & Ben acknowledged it by stickying it.
Go and check the joke section library. It's there. .
F.Y.I. It was locked because of unnecessary offtopics posted there. Our mods kept cleaning and cleaning. [s]You and studio derailed every thread then. You don forget?[/s]
We all know what happened. The thread served us well.
It linked us with our moderators perfectly. .

Dani and everybody said what i said about d useless Idowu's sexual thread was actually true. Why nothing has been done is still amazing me. .
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Did u jus continue to b insultive to me , did I hear u say useless
Dani and ben I. Have given dis guy 3 warnings about not directing insultive words to me yet u guys. Are not here to give him warning or ban him.

Nooooow watch d space bcus I will make jokes out of dis guy.
U guyS no me to well also do me a favour mods if u decide to close or move thread if he opens a thread I promise to derail bcus he has taken judgements in his hands to derail and take tins personal .I don't no d dude in or out nl so its worryin how someone cud get so emotional wiv username anD constantly insult me.

Mods. Get ready dis won't go downnnn well . I have been patient enofffffff
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Another honest comment from another user
Okija_juju:

I am always nice, But abeg make I find Guapo wahala small,

@ Guapo, So u still dey run dat awoof free nyt call package?! Lol

@ The other SPA ppl,

Why una dey post serious sexual posts for joke section?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2011
Another user quote from d sexually explicit thread
Okija_juju:

So this is like a spa were ppl get butt unclothed and sit in a steam room and all that kind of homoerotic ish!?

No thanks, Okija is heading back to his shrine.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2011
Idowu, i'm not that interested in opening any offtopic thread.
Let another person open d a new offtopic bar thread. That's what we need. You can't continue chasing everybody away with sexual activities going on in that thread. .we need jokes
I think you're better off a spectator here cos you don't flow, everybody's telling you dat but you wouldn't listen. .
.go and check my posts. .i'm just quoting you. .i've never called you names
i always abide by d rules dat's why i go to tribunal.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2011
Another user quote from d romance-only thread in joke section

bright007:

chai!na wa oo!!unbearable!!almost 400 replies $ no tachere or torro joke!!mod make una do something oooo!!
mods, please help us out of this thread. .
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2011
saddler:

Ahhhaaaa!this is very unusual of an offtopic bar.Hav been following this thread ever since inception $ found nothing other than sexual immorality coupled with irrelevant $ most time wasting comments.I am outer here!!!
Moderators, please help us na.
You guys are like d MILITARY in Egypt. Take Mubarak out and give us what is our fundamental right.
We need jokes here not sexual talks. .
Are we going to wait 17 days like d Egyptians?
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by clemcykul(f): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2011
u berra do somfin tangible with your time, we have seen complaints and complainers come and go . .Nld rules are diff. from other sites. smiley the earlier u learn to take things easy in this site, the better for your peace of mind. cool

jokes forum is for jokes, riddles, and laffs, no one should take anything in this particular forum serious . .cause if you do, you will loose the essence of the forum which is to make people laff.

if u wanna be taken seriously check other forums. peace! cool
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
clemcykul:

u berra do somfin tangible with your time, we have seen complaints and complainers come and go . .Nld rules are diff. from other sites. smiley the earlier u learn to take things easy in this site, the better for your peace of mind. cool

jokes forum is for jokes, riddles, and laffs, no one should take anything in this particular forum serious . .cause if you do, you will loose the essence of the forum which is to make people laff.

i couldn't have said it better myself.

Clemcy u too know book
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by tanimz(f): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2011
Chykason:

Tanimz, d complaint thread i opened last year was a sight of relief to everybody. .
Even Dani & Ben acknowledged it by stickying it.
Go and check the joke section library. It's there. .
F.Y.I. It was locked because of unnecessary offtopics posted there. Our mods kept cleaning and cleaning. [s]You and studio derailed every thread then. You don forget?[/s]
We all know what happened. The thread served us well.
It linked us with our moderators perfectly. .

Dani and everybody said what i said about d useless Idowu's sexual thread was actually true. Why nothing has been done is still amazing me. .

Chykason, my problem with you is that you are taking things too far. This is the jokes section for goodness's sake. Please just calm down. smiley
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2011
u berra do somfin tangible with your time, we have seen complaints and complainers come and go . .Nld rules are diff. from other sites. the earlier u learn to take things easy in this site, the better for your peace of mind.

if u wanna be taken seriously check other forums. peace!

GBAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2011
but u no check am so

most peeps really forget wat this section was meant for

jokes forum is for jokes, riddles, and laffs, no one should take anything in this particular forum serious . .cause if you do, you will loose the essence of the forum which is to make people laff

this line says it all,
imagine after a tough day at work,

u just come here and laff it out

then u see them calling names,starting threads dats has nothin to do with jokes and derailin threads
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Chykason(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2011
clemcykul:

Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by clemcykul(f): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2011
i knew the thread will end up dis way . . , . . . . . . .***mod pls move this to the literature forum*
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2011
tanimz:

You don tire? grin

Anyway, have you got any jokes to spice this place up? undecided
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2011
Unnecessary Posts removed. . .

Please No Offtopic Posts. .
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by dani1luv: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2011
Chykason:

Ben
you opened the thread "Tatafos from Joke Section" in Dating Section.
It's not because you can't post it here, but it's because you know the rules. .
We have FRIEND GISTIN' HOSTEL in the sexuality section. .
This place is for jokers.
Please move the thread 'Badosky Chilling Spa' from this section. I don't want it locked but moved because it doesn't represent us here. .there is no joke there but only manliness, breastz, arse. .
There is offtopic, there is offsection.
That thread is offsection. Go and read d comments there. .people there are acknowledging that there is no joke there. The whole world is watching. They know the truth. You can't cover pregnancy with hands. .

[size=15pt]Chykason. . .Final Decision

That thread aint going anywhere
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Very Short Jokes / TGIF? When You Work On Weekend! LMAO! / See How Village Boys Swim (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.