Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (5251 Views)

I Want To Make This Section Interesting... check pics and laff / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2011
Mods

I wan complain

e get dis guy for nland wen dey stalk me - day in and day out

I don tell am say I nor gree - im nor wan hear

I don tell am say I don marry - im nor wan hear

I don offer am money - im nor wan comot

I dey ignore am - im still dey follow me like chicken pox

na so-so sex.ua.l jokes im dey post

im dey use triple ID's for jokes section I know 'cos I don check out im IP address! tongue

abeg make una tell am o! make una hold am o!

I nor fit waka for night anymore!! cos im shadow dey every nook 'n cranny grin grin grin
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2011
shakara4u:

walks in,

who's he askin wats up?mstweeeeeeeeeeee

looks left and ryt,

niggar, tis people like u and dat jacky my russian friend dey call gypak.

u too dey talk like a woman.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mods

I wan complain

im dey use triple ID's for jokes section I know 'cos I don check out im IP address!

I nor fit waka for night anymore!! cos im shadow dey every nook 'n cranny
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

luv gone sour
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2011
Shaq, don't mind Studio.

Before u know what's happening, he'll turn you into a thread derailer like himself
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2011
Efemena_xy:

Mods

I wan complain

im dey use triple ID's for jokes section I know 'cos I don check out im IP address! tongue

I nor fit waka for night anymore!! cos im shadow dey every nook 'n cranny grin grin grin
EL-GUAPO a.k.a VICKS a.k.a BONES

his new sexual joke now is : [color=991199]having dreadlock/braids on his pubic hair![/color]
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2011
jackpot:

Shaq, don't mind Studio.

Before u know what's happening, he'll turn you into a thread derailer like himself

whatevs

Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by lysaa(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Efe u dey complain to danny unto say im be love doc? Lol
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
lyssa wetin happen to your internet connection and your BB?

Dem don disconnect you?

Dis one wey u dey use your chinko phone browse dis days.

Lol
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by lysaa(f): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2011
Na u disconnect me abi na u buy chinko phone for me?

This pikin na small stout dey hungry u!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2011
lol ok o

u know sey i like u
and u like me too
lol

and since i observed na phone u dey use log in dis days, i say make i ask wetin do your internet connection.
I bin think sey u don broke sha.
Lol
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
thought this thread was meant for complaints?

Dani/Ben, whats d consequence of insulting/bringing in members family embers in arguments on NL
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
campaigning after election

cheapest way of seeking for attention.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Be warned!!!

Use d offtopic chat thread 4 your useless &clueless off-topics

Failure to comply with these constitutes BAN!

lets continue smiling as we cooperate~

your resident moderator
JACKPOT
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^ Stay on topic jor 'n stop derailing the thread!! tongue tongue

Now come lay your complaint to Efe. . . grin
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
JaCkshiiit is a fuCttttardddd mods ban d mudafuCking hegoat, he's a veryyyy stupiddd being he doesn't have. D balls to pIck on people his size he decides to giVe us jokers a widE spread of his deranGed qualities,bloooody assss eater
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^Shior??!!

**Efe snatches up her purse and quickly exits this firebrand thread**
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
Yes o exit b4 grenade land untop u cus wen u and pharaoh strt I no dey hold ur cloth o, sso abeg dress make I finish dat expired placenta
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
you too like to dey fight sef

you this Sumo (abi na wetin dem dey call dem sef?) wrestler! tongue tongue
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2011
Efe u no I b calm babe na, dose reminant jus dey use me enAble dier existence
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Idowu

Try to obey d rules at all times. . .

Stop using the 'f' word

stop cursing ya fellow nairalander

may God bless you as you continue to be law-abiding

once more, the police is your friend~
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
person apply d rules to ur cemented brain first , den if u prophecy good tidings den we can move smoothly if not ur own don finish b dat ,Badosky speaketh!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
runnin afer Efe,

abeg wait for me,u gorgot ur keys

wait, hey mod,if i must coplain, then jst barn stud
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^keys ke? You see active volcano dey erupt you dey find car keys??!!

abeg, nor worry about that one

**hitches up her wrapper. . . jumps onto the nearest Okada**
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by shakara4u(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2011
heheheheheheheheheehhehe

*lookin around to c which is a volskswagen*

no wonder the motor na jalopy,

well at all at all na winch,

jumps in ,ignition on, drivin after d okada
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Idowuogbo link=topic=625055.msg8094693#msg8094693 date=1302451045]
JaCkshiiit is a fuCttttardddd mods ban d mudafuCking hegoat, he's a veryyyy stupiddd being he doesn't have. D balls to pIck on people his size he decides to giVe us jokers a widE spread of his deranGed qualities,bloooody assss eater

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe  na serious matter mehn lol
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
dani

thanks for !!!!!!!! dat silly tribalistic thread by unrepentant Studio
cool cool
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by StudioCFR(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
i personally called him to come take it off just to make u happy.
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by yinkalink(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
I dey laf oh!
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jokingmary(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
yinkalink:

I dey laf oh!
gud
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^madam, any complains? cool
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jackpot(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^madam, any complains? cool
Re: Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here by jokingmary(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
Yes Oga

(1) (2) (3) (4)

TGIF? When You Work On Weekend! LMAO! / Chai! Share Your Funny Pics. / Chinwetalu Agu's Hilarious Sayings!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.