Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man (9603 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by elettrodad(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
@Mrs. Chima
In Italy when a woman cooks for a man she gives him a sign of love. .

@Ink
It will not be so soon. You can sleep, no worry  kiss
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2011
elettrodad:

@Mrs. Chima

@Ink

What you want my breast milk or something? You are telling me this because?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by amefi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
Love they say is blind and so doesnt see colours let alone recognises race. Anywhere, it leads you go my sister as long as is built on absolute trust, fidelity, honesty, unclothedness, tolerance and chemistry. Dont allow parental influence to desuade you from fulfilling your heart desires, because it might do you more harm than good. Just follow your heart, and it shall be well with you and your chosen man. Cheers.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
scottN:

Pls could u xpantiate on that phrase or statement!

It was the part where you said you were attracted to free spirited people.

elettrodad:

@Mrs. Chima

@Ink

kiss

amefi:

Love they say is blind and so doesnt see colours let alone recognise race. Anywhere, it leads you go my sister as long as is built on absolute trust, fidelity, honesty, unclothedness, tolerance and chemistry. Dont allow parental influence to desuade you from fulfilling your heart desires, because it might do you more harm than good. Just follow your heart, and it shall be well with you and your chosen man. Cheers.

Well said kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by elettrodad(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Sorry Mrs. Chima, I was supposing you were cooking yourself all that cookies you give me.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
amefi:

Love they say is blind and so doesnt see colours let alone recognises race. Anywhere, it leads you go my sister as long as is built on absolute trust, fidelity, honesty, unclothedness, tolerance and chemistry. Dont allow parental influence to desuade you from fulfilling your heart desires, because it might do you more harm than good. Just follow your heart, and it shall be well with you and your chosen man. Cheers.

Even love has conditions. We all have a preference of what we prefer in a mate or life. So the theory of Love being blind is invalid therefore an alternate hypothesis is needed to evaluate.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by scottN(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

It was the part where you said you were attracted to free spirited people.

ok it looked as if u were feeling sorry 4 me and blowing kisses at me,
maybe u should've only just blown d kisses at me  wink
can we try that one more time  grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
But seriously some ediotic sister are downgradind brothers lately. One of them told me last week that she pref Asian dude
s with small pen1s than some African American brothers with big rod but treats her like piece of sh1t. Lol
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by MrsChima1(f): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

But seriously some ediotic sister are downgradind brothers lately. One of them told me last week that she pref Asian dude
s with small pen1s than some African American brothers with big rod but treats her like piece of sh1t. Lol

See brother you just substrate my previous post about love having conditions because if LOVE IS BLIND then why would she specified which man she will sleep with regardless if the guy is a piece of poo or not?   Exactly. 

Not all black men have LARGE RODS either.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Excuse me?!?! Upon all the crap on this forum that some men talk you're mad because a girl told you she likes Asian men?!?! Abeg, talk something else. Peniṡes have nothing to do with all of this!!!

scottN:

ok it looked as if u were feeling sorry 4 me and blowing kisses at me,
maybe u should've only just blown d kisses at me  wink
can we try that one more time  grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs. Chima, yes I know. I was like Girl WTF, is it all about dicck size or what?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by amefi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Even love has conditions. We all have a preference of what we prefer in a mate or life. So the theory of Love being blind is invalid therefore an alternate hypothesis is needed to evaluate.

until alternate hypothesis is formulated, evaluated, implemented and then put forward as a theory, the blind nature of love still stands. Cheers.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Tosinville(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
The poster knows what she want from that white dude, probably his stash & since she's nigerian then i aint surprise then cos i was just wondering why chasing white dyck while we've so many sweet black bruddaz like tosin across the globe.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
amefi:

*cough!*  grin

@Inked, the first thing she asked was "How do you really feel when you see that?" she wants the outrage. Any blk woman AND man who dates INTERRACIAL TO PROVE A POINT IS DELUSIONAL. There are white chicken heads/gold diggers and male chauvinists.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by elettrodad(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
From God or Satan, who cares? Angel or Siren,
Who cares, if you make, — fay with the velvet eyes,
Rhythm, perfume, glimmer; my one and only queen!
The world less hideous, the minutes less leaden?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by 190: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=5pt]and why is she coughing now what is funny in what amefi said, im starting 2 have ideas[/size]
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2011
Some people would always a problem with it but I say live and let live. Interracial Relationships has always existed and would always exist.

amefi:

TOUCHE!!!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by scottN(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Excuse me?!?! Upon all the crap on this forum that some men talk you're mad because a girl told you she likes Asian men?!?! Abeg, talk something else. Peniṡes have nothing to do with all of this!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

There u go gud girl!
No need 2 b mad at him.
I believe in cases like this it's personality 1st b4 skin color
so what r u studying in school?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ink what the hell re you spewing? Who is mad @ the pen1s hunting girl? Or did you ate some left over moi moi for lunch?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by amefi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

[size=5pt]and why is she coughing now what is funny in what amefi said, im starting 2 have ideas[/size]

u go wound ooooooo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by 190: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
amefi back off! angry angry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
@op compare the dicck size and bed performance and let us know. Among other qualities (kidding) %40
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Ink what the hell re you spewing? Who is mad @ the pen1s hunting girl? Or did you ate some left over moi moi for lunch?

Then why did you even mention it? No, but I had a really nice sandwich.

scottN:

There u go gud girl!
No need 2 b mad at him.
I believe in cases like this it's personality 1st b4 skin color
so what r u studying in school?

I'm not mad, just pointing something out to him wink

I'm studying advertising

MzD@rkSkin:

*cough!*  grin

@Inked, the first thing she asked was "How do you really feel when you see that?" she wants the outrage. Any blk woman AND man who dates INTERRACIAL TO PROVE A POINT IS DELUSIONAL. There are white chicken heads/gold diggers and male chauvinists.

undecided

Eh ya, you sound upset cry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Ranoscky(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
So far, I think MzD@rkskin is the only person that understood where the op is comin from and gave her a suitable reply. The time now is 3:10am thursday morning and I have been awake all night and couldn't sleep, but, I tell you what, after readin MzD's post, believe me, Im beginin to feel sleepy and definitely sure that I wil have a goodnite. I wonder the damn mod that accepted the op's application here in NL at the first place, NONSENSE !!! MzD, bless you!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
I guess salty sandwich. . .
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by MrsChima1(f): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
amefi:

until alternate hypothesis is formulated, evaluated, implemented and then put forward as a theory, the blind nature of love still stands. Cheers.

It is okay if you want to date interracially. Cheers. If your wife slept with another man I bet you won't be saying "LOVE IS BLIND". cool
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by amefi(m): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is okay if you want to date interracially. Cheers. If your wife slept with another man I bet you won't be saying "LOVE IS BLIND". cool

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

I guess salty sandwich. . .

lol sharap grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.