Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man (9600 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Tosinville(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima

hope that cobweb & fat stinkin punny don't make Mr.chima vomit sometimes?lol
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Tosinville(m): 4:25am On Mar 17, 2011
Leave Mzdarkskin out of this lol
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2011
lol @ Chima.

lol@ tosin cracking up @ his own jokes!
Tosin she didn't bring me in it. I am just observing u misbehave! angry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Tosinville(m): 4:35am On Mar 17, 2011
MzDarkskin

How did i misbehave by giving a passionate hug? wats wrong wit dat, boo? you know u need to suppose her lol
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Tosinville(m): 4:52am On Mar 17, 2011
Support.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Araboy(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2011
I am neither black or white but people should be able to date whom they want to date in this day and age  hope my Dear friend MZ darkskin tune down on her black Nationalism   grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by InkedNerd(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Araboy:

I am neither black or white but people should be able to date whom they want to date in this day of age hope my Dear friend MZ darkskin tune down on her black Nationalism grin

Oh, so you actually are Arab? Interesting undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Araboy(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2011
Inked I am still waiting for you to buy me lunch where is the Naija Hospitality my fellow Brooklynite
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by adconline(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2011
If all the white dudes u dated treated you well, why are u looking back? U gotta do U baby!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
Araboy:

I am neither black or white but people should be able to date whom they want to date in this day and age  hope my Dear friend MZ darkskin tune down on her black Nationalism   grin

Who me? black nationalist? NEVER! grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Araboy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
Wha gwan Mina like Darky anyway  grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by red100(f): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
have a relationship with the one you are in love and can make u happy, don't make a choice based on race, ethnicity, tribe, occupacion, money etc because you will never be happy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Ranoscky(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ True that !!!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Olumogun: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2011
You are free to date whosoever you want to.
But don't be deceived with the color thing.
Today, it's the black guy that is not good enough,
next time you may return here to tell us how horrible some white guy's could be.

Any way, what most people look for these days is
just marriage of convenience.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by namfav(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2011
you got a white man out of envy for the black men who rejected you for the white, lol i swear you people
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by tpia5: 12:47pm On May 15, 2011
@ topic

no idea. I dont really dwell on these things.

I know nigerian men dont like the thought however and many nigerian families would prefer their daughters not marry white, or any non-nigerian. Its hard enough for yoruba women especially to marry another tribe. The support simply isnt there most times. So how much more being with someone of a different skin color.

However, things may be changing though i doubt it.

Doesnt mean absolutely no nigerian women marry other races anyway. There are plenty who do.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Kgdavid(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2011
i havent got the necessary statistical evidence nor the means to build a model to prove this but i have a hypothesis that by the year 3000 latest(probably much earlier), there will be only one race in the world. interracial breeding is becming less and less of an isuue as "global culture" takes over
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by pleep(m): 4:02am On May 20, 2011
Lol there was always one race in the world. The human race.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Kgdavid(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2011
^^ thats an overly idealogical way to look at it. practically there are three main races

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by MMM2(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2011
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2011
What makes you think you're pretty?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 21, 2011
If yr boyfriend have same age them U OK
But if it's an old papa white, direct it's about money or paper
Maybe for paper and money grin grin
This is what the most of young African women are doing here  embarassed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by tpia1: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2014
poster what is the point?
why do you feel the need to mention the
blk men you have dated and their "flaws" as if
they represent their nationalities as a whole?
Do you believe you are special having a white man and
'calling out' blk men to justify this? Do you think you are different
from the losers who diss blk women to justify their lusts for oyinbos?
I don't  wink furthermore I am not a bitter blk man so you can hold that
line if you plan on using it. See, I am a blk woman and I don't get your point.

she learnt it from somewhere.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by tpia1: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by kendrababy(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Diz ma pin 4 men who cares(29680E6E)not 4 kids ooo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by kendrababy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Diz ma pin 4 real men who care(29680E6E)not 4 small boiz ooo

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by tpia1: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrsChima1:

I have seen that in Nigeria. I will never forget that time when I was the market and this white lady who was looking at some merchandises. The shop keeper was "Yes Mam", "No mam", and "what can I do for you mam?". The white lady had some stuff she bought from another shop and the shop keeper offered to hold her bags while she shop around. I was saying to myself this is good customer service. Now here is the killer, a Nigerian woman came in looking at the same merchandises and she look exactly like the white lady all dressed up nicely and presentable the shop keeper immediately came to her shouting "what do you want?" I am like oh my goodness. The shop keeper and the lady was speaking in their native tongue and it got violative that the white lady was like she is leaving. The shop keeper running after her begging her to come back and she sorry for the behavior.

I left so disgusted that I was like them oyinbos really got a hold on the mentality.

that shopkeeper is ignorant although its not unusual sha.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by tpia1: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man by scribble: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
honeytrap marry who u like but u seem to be sexually incompatible with a lot of men

are u afraid of sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Women Want / The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.