Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) (63205 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by arantess: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Dignity in labor indeed
I know someone who started out like this
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by pelzz(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2020
this country is so bleeped up mehn.....a graduate for that matter

well as long as he derives joy from it may God bless him more
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Essence20(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Point of correction: he's not a wheel barrow pusher.
He's a provision seller

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2020
He might be poor but not mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Chai.......

And me wey I get job Dey procrastinate

This dude’s act is bold and courageous, I admire him

Make I inaugurate planning committee straight
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2020
nor spend all your money for wedding ooh do am small small they is life after wedding.....
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by janedonez(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2020
May God bless His hassle and their Union.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Young man u got nothing to say
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
...Abeg say something.Dont reserve anything biko.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by krownie: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2020
it is well wishing them a happy married life...

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Abeg say something.Dont reserve anything biko.
Wetin you want make I talk nah grin
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by RighteousSlawor: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God!
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2020
tobechi74:
Not good news at all. Must he marry now, can't he wait and have shop first. If he is living in rivers where rain falls for seven consecutive days , no market be that children will suffer

It doesn't concern you how he runs his business..... He probably has done his SWOT analysis and prefer his current mode of Operation...

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Pasima(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Shame on him
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
Vf
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by goldenchild03: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Wow! Big congrats to them.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by rollandben(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2020
I love this, I love his move, his courage....Never say Never. May God almighty bless their Union.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2020
He's not a wheelbarrow pusher but a trader who uses wheelbarrow to hawk his goods.

2 Likes

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Cti28(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to you Lapshak, we grew up together, and attended same secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Ogbonnaa(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2020
This is what we call "Real love" and not fake love. Kudos to them. God will see them through
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Essence20:
Point of correction: he's not a wheel barrow pusher.
He's a provision seller
Thank you very much.
Do you know that I entered this thread thinking I will see those "mai kaya" wheelbarrow pushers, only to come and see a person selling his wares on wheelbarrow.
The guy shown here is a business person, not a wheelbarrow pusher.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by landforeast(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Evidence of a failed Country
If I am the President I will declare a 6 months emergency in the Education and Job creation Sector or possibly resign after seeing this news.
Young energetic and vibrant Youth wasting away because of lack of focused and visionary Leadership of the political vlass
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Palema007:
Wetin you want make I talk nah grin
...Wish them well nah. grin
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Bakin3(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by nwodo1167(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2020
Clout chasing.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2020
May God bless his hustle and bless their union. Amen!
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by TIMSY111(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
God blessed ur hustle bro....there is dignity in labor!���
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by od501: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Necxs:
A facebook user by the name Lapshak Bango commonly referred to as Omoseller, couldn’t hold his joy, as he unveils his classy wedding invitation card.

He wrote

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3473050802788446&id=100002506825847

Omoseller is a graduate from the Federal College of Education Pankshin Plateau State. He is popular for going around selling his provisions in a Wheel-barrow. Even though many seem surprise as how an energetic young man who dresses well as shown in his facebook timeline will have the courage to make pushing-wheel barrow his way of earning, but to Omoseller, that is something he derives joy doing as long as he earns from it.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Wish them well nah. grin
Okay oooo

I wish Omoseller and his wife well ooooo grin grin
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Gval123: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
I know say fools many here way go talk rubbish. I congratulate you brother. May baba God bless ur hustle. Though it tarry, wait for it, it will surely come.
Re: Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The Guy NA Enugu man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grow up dimwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.