Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years (69255 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Decolonel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

375 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by daniddan1999: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats
First ever first to comment
I want my mom to know i got much love for her and i appreciate everything she is to me and big thanks to God 4 his all round favour

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RedPhoenix: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats.

434 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Decolonel(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Congrats. You said it all. Ladies aren't interested in building with one lover. Never. Even if that single lover is Dangote, when they're with him, they'll be eyeing Bill Gates. Psychological unstable greedy leeches

Lol.. Bros, be calming down grin

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RedPhoenix: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Decolonel:

Lol.. Bros, be calming down grin

As your project beautiful na so some suppose be. I carry driller drill am in make dem get the message

26 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by RedPhoenix: 12:09am On Nov 13, 2020
Move to front page. Let's celebrate our own

Cc

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by ouzo1(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Hantas this could be us but your problem be like bicycle, e no dey hard u start.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by youngmo001(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2020
Decolonel:
I wil try and be as brief as possible.

As a growing child, I watched lots of nollywood movies where young lovers who fell in love had to stick with each other through the rough times, suffer together and still end up in marriage. Then other scenarios where the same set of people had to break up due to some unreconcilable differences. Well, I was opportune to experience the former.

I met my fiancee in 2012 in the university while I was in medical school. It was a journey that later graduated into a beautiful lifetime happiness. I met her among other young girls in a fellowship gathering but there was something spectacular about her. Her jovial but shy disposition made her outstanding. I collected her no along side other gals no but kept on calling her. She was very respectful, loyal and caring. She gradually captured my heart and I asked her out after some weeks. We became best of friends. We shared almost everything in common except that I'm an sanguine and she is a melancholy. But we later clicked so fast.

Later I started having issues in medical school. She never left me. She was always there. My failures in medical school started giving me depression, she was also there. She never gave up on me. She would rather stay and help me braid my grown hairs so that I would be happy. She was the only one that understood me. She encouraged to strive on and always believe in myself. I gradually bounced back mentally, wrote my MB exam and passed all my professional exams.

Fast forward to 2020, I had finished medical school as a medical doctor, started my housemanship, proposed to her and she said 'yes'. We will be getting married this Dec, 2020.

Truly, true love exists but the problem is that people are not ready to work it out. There were times we quarrelled, but we later sorted our issues out. It was not rosy throughout. Most young girls are not ready to stick with one man to build him and build with him. A responsible man will always come back to that loyal babe who has always been there for him to settle down with. You can confirm from 2Baba.

So find that loyal babe who is ready to build with you, especially when u have a vision and a feasible plan to succeed in life. Trust me, you will find her and find true love.
#queenoch20

That's beautiful ❤️�

28 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Mutemenot(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2020
kiss Wont say Congrats cos some marriage with kids no near 8 years grin.. only u can explain what u Saw in her over 8 years.
All d best

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Slynation(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratz bro.....Good wives are scarce to find this days, na repentant olosho pro max waiting to explore after wedding night full town now....

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Harrykn: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2020
Location for the wedding when time is nee, i and Zzor shall be there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Harrykn: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
kiss Wont say Congrats cos some marriage with kids no near 8 years grin.. only u can explain what u Saw in her over 8 years.
All d best
When you think you've seen it all. Will ladies like this exist in this our century?

4 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Regardless: 1:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.

Congratulations to your union jare.

264 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 13, 2020
lucky u finding a loyal lady and an attractive one as such
congrats to u on ur marriage and ur graduation as a medical doctor

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 13, 2020
hml, I don't want to talk because I have alot to say regarding your story hml

8 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations bro
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by OMOJOHN001: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2020
She believe in your future that's why she stayed,
Kudos to you and her.
Congratulations.

This my wereY babe will not see this, na to dey complain like oloriburuku she sabi, TUEEEEH

Still stalk with her sex,Hummm TUEEEEH

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Raalsalghul: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself Op: nothing like true love here.

She saw a focused, resilient, hardworking young man with a bright future, and it's hard to find a jobless medical doctor.

I'm very sure your problems in medical school were not finance related.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Gofwane(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. Sharp girl. She saw a financial stable future in the young doc. I wonder if she would have agreed to date or not have broken up with a forestry and wildlife technology graduate during your numerous quarrels.
grin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Infinitex: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations bro. You are lucky. I'm also in medical school. Had to walk away from a 3 years relationship this year. Met another one now tho. I hope she is the one cos relationship matter don tire me. I don't have that strength of asking girls out.

16 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by GreaterFuture(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations! HML to you and the Bride

If you are interested and Serious, Garri, Groundnut, Maize and Soybean can be supplied to you in very Large Quantities at good Price, See Siggy for one click contact.

6 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Decolonel(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Harrykn:
Location for the wedding when time is nee, i and Zzor shall be there.

It will be an honour to have you there. The location is Foundation Faith Church, Elioparanwo, PH. Traditional wedding holds immediately the same venue. 5th Dec, 2020.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Michelle55: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Congratulations to you.. Your love for each other will always wax stronger than it is now.

11 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2020
8 years? Wao! She tried!

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by mrfizy(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2020
No such thing as love, just interest.
Congratulations.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by blinking001(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Op there was a place in your write up where you stated that true love exist? Hahahahaha. She probably saw you as a future gold mine and decided to play her cards wisely. You guys should stop thinking women are stupid. She obviously saw you as a better prospect that would eventually pay off to satisfy her hypergamous nature.
There is no such thing as true love.
Congrats all thesame sir.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Ejenavi18(f): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2020
Nice.. Congratulations and HML
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Raalsalghul: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Cc: UyaiIncomparabl, this could be you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by aluyapreston: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2020
Slynation:
Congratz bro.....Good wives are scarce to find this days, na repentant olosho pro max waiting to explore after wedding night full town now....

you're kind of right

1 Like

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Cg
Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by anochuko01(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2020
blinking001:
Op there was a place in your write up where you stated that true love exist? Hahahahaha. She probably saw you as a future gold mine and decided to play her cards wisely. You guys should stop thinking women are stupid. She obviously saw you as a better prospect that would eventually pay off to satisfy her hypergamous nature.
There is no such thing as true love.
Congrats all thesame sir.

Being able to see the prospect and having the patience to wait for it is enough reason to applaud the lady.
Many ladies are too dumb to see a raw gold, and some that see it are too in a hurry to wait.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Lol who wouldn't stay with a potential doctor in the making grin

It's called being extremely sweet, docile, and wise in the relationship, and of course take all form of bullshit just to achieve the end result, surely all of that happened yes? cheesy

Hml though.

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.