Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me (66770 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Augiiee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:
There's nothing bad in smoking, too much ain't good
...Says no health expert
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
opalu:
Please fathers and mothers, stop bad habits. Not just because of yourselves but because of your children.
Even if you are single, break bad habits so they dont see you doing it. If not they will surely do it. You are their number 1 Hero
none of my parents smoke..... but I do.... so who taught me now
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Naijaarchive(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbó labi grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by MyExpression(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hero figure.

We trying to quit any y'all are giving us more successful public figures that are smokers...giving this thing a subtle endorsement.

I still QUIT.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by BlackRexDeus: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

Yes they homosexuals and pedophilia is the tradition to initiate children into the practice.

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by cosse(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:

I need that book when it's out

Rumour has it he takes weed too

I know Joe Biden is also a low-key Omo wobe with the friendship and brotherhood he shares with Obama, only Colorado weed can bring such bond

Lol.guy my belle
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Juliusmomoh: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kaymaxine:
"Gets damaged"
Thank u
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by ogbiwa: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:

I know Joe Biden is also a low-key Omo wobe with the friendship and brotherhood he shares with Obama, only Colorado weed can bring such bond

Kai grin grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by KingWarri: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
MickzyDonald:

So far it ain't yours, I've never smoked
Savage

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by kjsixtynine: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Whilst I did not agree with some of his policies, to call him the worst president in US history shows you have no clue about US history. Obama was not among the best US presidents but surely he was not among the worst.

That you do not agree with someone does not mean he/she is a good or an effective person. For me, these arguments are usually subjective unless you rank all presidents within the context of factors such as the following:
- Public Persuasion
- Crisis Leadership
- Economic Management
- Moral Authority
- International Relations
- Pursued Equal Justice for All
- Performance within context of times

Ofcourse this list is by no means exhaustive but these are just a few factors I feel US presidents can and should be ranked by.

Hence, in my view the worst presidents in US history will definitely without a doubt be people like Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson, Donald J Trump, Richard Nixon, James Buchanan, Warren G Harding.

Openbusiness:
The worst president in US history, who wanted young girls to use the same bathroom with boys. The president that pushed the homosexual agenda to push 3 types of sexual orientation into the public space: Male, Female and X gender. Closet gay pretender globalist Anti-christ NWO agent. Mtchwwwww!
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by BitmapStudios: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
happney65:

Lol..Bitmapstudios come and see comment..
I don laugh taya. cool
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Nokio1: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Great indeed!
Very Soon the Sky will crack open and the saints will be taken away! Then men will show who they Really are. Then will u know your great man..

I John looked and behold Donald trump was locked up for he hath not paid Ceasar his taxes..
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Gracejeri(f): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
And she continued from where you stopped.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Sarsaproko: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
The worst president in US history, who wanted young girls to use the same bathroom with boys. The president that pushed the homosexual agenda to push 3 types of sexual orientation into the public space: Male, Female and X gender. Closet gay pretender globalist Anti-christ NWO agent. Mtchwwwww!

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
he admitted smoking weed during his collage days. i think Democrats are in support of legalization of marijuana, joe biden stated he would release all criminal charge from drug addicts in exchange for rehab, Kamala Harris has been fighting for legalizing marijuanna for years, she also admitted been a former pot head, we might see legalization or decriminization of marijuanna few years from now.

PS. i've never seen anybody quit marijuanna for life , people only take short and long breaks, but if you were once a weed smoker it will be almost impossible to stay away from it forever. every once in a while you'll always have to say hi to your old friends. lol
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by BlackRexDeus: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2020

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Neddyogu(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
This pic in front of mud hut sef! haba. No wonder Americans dey vex, persin teleport from shithole con rule them for 8yrs straight! No wonder ppl like Trump wan die cos Obama win election dah year.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by millionboi2: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
TecM0:

Obama lies alot
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Neddyogu(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

none of my parents smoke..... but I do.... so who taught me now

Badt gang!
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Starzo: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
he do cocaine join useless person
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by DimIsaac10(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Motivations to smokers.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Starzo: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
YoungAncient1:
Did he remember to mention Michelle used to be a dude grin
who tell u this one??
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by BennyDon: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
For his intelligence and wisdom, I like Obama
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Thereishel: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8943061/Obama-admits-smoking-new-memoir-says-stopped-Malia-caught-him.html

The drunkard from Otuoke would never agree that he drank ogogoro ceaselessly when he was in Aso Rock
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by willyjacs(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
if u commit one or two sins daily,u are also an anti christ.
Sin na sin.

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean