Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me (66762 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
As a smoker the only time i hate smoking is when a little kid is around me.. Talk more of my own child. God will help
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by pacespot(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
I still don't believe that this guy has completely quit smoking, if it is so true after those years of addiction, it really means he has a very strong self discipline.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by pacespot(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
So you are telling us you turned that beautiful White House into a smoking joint, white supremacists must be really pissed hearing this grin grin cheesy
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Yoighaman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
If Michelle reasons like a typical girl, especially Naija girls, she for nor gree marry Barack...you go dey hear, "I can't date or marry a smoker...", na so destiny and greatness dey take pass some people by....
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by krownie: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barrack my Gee remember that year when we dey tie our slim with cigar just to get a better feel too bad you had to quit...

Who owe my lighter.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Openbusiness: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mayniaa:

it's not about holding flag, that's just photoshoot politics, is he not the president of all Americans? The matter is about his administration policies and agenda. Trump policies doesn't push for the LGBTQ agenda, Trump reversed many Obama policies / executive orders that pushed the LGBTQ agenda in America. Trump relates with them like the proverbial dine with the devil with a long spoon, he even keeps missing their nonsense gay pride month grin. So we know which side Trump is on, unlike Obama the closet gay
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by vickydevoka(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
theFilmtric:
I'm quite sure he still smokes

theFilmtricsay
Smokers n Fu*ckers never quit completely. U can stop fûcking or smoking for a very long time buh a day will come u will see urself doing it
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Smif(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
U can't smoke n expect ur partner not to know
If u smoke today, u hv to stay away from ur partner for d whole day n d next, if not she go perceive am for ur breath
Inside life
Michelle bin jus no wan koba ram
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by theFilmtric: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Abi. All my true smokers know you never really quit. You just go on 'long breaks' sometimes. I have "quit" like 50 times before myself. It's best to never even start.
Exactly.
Oil dey your head
Its very difficult!

theFilmtricsay

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
The mission of democrat is to promote wrong vices and make it look holier
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by theFilmtric: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Till your liver LUNGS got damage..
LUNGS!!

This is not drinking!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
it's not about holding flag, that's just photoshoot politics, is he not the president of all Americans? The matter is about his administration policies and agenda. Trump policies doesn't push for the LGBTQ agenda, Trump reversed many Obama policies / executive orders that pushed the LGBTQ agenda in America. Trump relates with them like the proverbial dine with the devil with a long spoon, he even keeps missing their nonsense gay pride month grin. So we know which side Trump is on, unlike Obama the closet gay

If this is what will make you happy then believe it grin but the truth is ....

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by LimeLyte: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I can imagine what bubu takes.
bubu dey sniff soak away or cow dung grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by LimeLyte: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Tinubu smoked, igbo, weed and e.t.c when he was Governor. So no big deal cool
weed small for Tinubu na.. Na cocaine him dey take.. Fact#

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Myself2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
That niggur has always been a pretender

Quote me and buy market
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
PropaMan:
he admitted smoking weed during his collage days. i think Democrats are in support of legalization of marijuana, joe biden stated he would release all criminal charge from drug addicts in exchange for rehab, Kamala Harris has been fighting for legalizing marijuanna for years, she also admitted been a former pot head, we might see legalization or decriminization of marijuanna few years from now.

PS. i've never seen anybody quit marijuanna for life , people only take short and long breaks, but if you were once a weed smoker it will be almost impossible to stay away from it forever. every once in a while you'll always have to say hi to your old friends. lol
This is true.

But I believe it has more to do with a certain unwritten code – you can't refuse a blunt that has been puffed and passed over to you, especially by a friend. cheesy

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by crackhaus: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t like the fact Trump isn’t conceding Bt he does have the right to legally contest the results if he feels so. This is way Better than Democrats crying for 4 years over a non existent Russian enquiry or sm collusion just to distract Trump. For 4 damn years!!! Aren’t such people nut cases 4 years non stop bruh

Now y’all have the audacity to call trump names Smh they hypocrisy is Terrible
LOL... grin

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Tonnyray: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Same Malia that was caught smoking weed later
Alaye should take several seats abeg.

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Openbusiness: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mayniaa:

If this is what will make you happy then believe it grin but the truth is ....
Ok, continue with your gay rubbish, na u sabi, but don't let these guys catch you grin

Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, continue with your gay rubbish, na u sabi, but don't let these guys catch you grin

Don't let them catch your minor daughters too, they are homophobic and pedophiles grin grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Franktom247(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mr obama give me one of your daugther now
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Kaymaxine(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank u
One love
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mayniaa:

Don't let them catch your minor daughters too, they are homophobic and pedophiles grin grin
My daughters Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin Best joke of the year. I'm guessing maybe there are others who share the same views but keep it to themselves, BUT I'm probably the only man on Nairaland that has PUBLICLY shared my viewpoint that I don't pray or want or will ever have a female child in this lifetime. Some crazy girls with bombs in their heads even hate and attacked me for it, cuz they were so PAINED that I said I don't want daughters. I didn't want a female child THEN, I don't want a female child NOW, and I will never have a female child EVER! grin Team Boys only. I love male children like crazy. Don't get me wrong oh, don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying female children are bad or saying that I hate female children (a point those blockhead sadist rejected lonely frustrated dullard misandrists couldn't comprehend). I don't hate females or hate female children. I have no problem with female children, but I just don't want female children for reasons best known to me, a personal preference. TEAM male children only. 2 boys so far cool. Even if I have 7 children, they will all be boys, just like you see some men who have all girls children. So dis ur arrow wey u shoot na back to sender we dey call am grin Am 100% immune cool
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Juliusmomoh: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
theFilmtric:
LUNGS!!
This is not drinking!

theFilmtricsay
Thank u sir
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by theFilmtric: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thank u sir
You're welcome sir.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
My daughters Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin Best joke of the year. I'm guessing maybe there are others who share the same views but keep it to themselves, BUT I'm probably the only man on Nairaland that has PUBLICLY shared my viewpoint that I don't pray or want or will ever have a female child in this lifetime. Some crazy girls with bombs in their heads even hate and attacked me for it, cuz they were so PAINED that I said I don't want daughters. I didn't want a female child THEN, I don't want a female child NOW, and I will never have a female child EVER! grin Team Boys only. I love male children like crazy. Don't get me wrong oh, don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying female children are bad or saying that I hate female children (a point those blockhead sadist rejected lonely frustrated dullard misandrists couldn't comprehend). I don't hate females or hate female children. I have no problem with female children, but I just don't want female children for reasons best known to me, a personal preference. TEAM male children only. 2 boys so far cool. Even if I have 7 children, they will all be boys, just like you see some men who have all girls children. So dis ur arrow wey u shoot na back to sender we dey call am grin Am 100% immune cool

You expect me to read this jargons? grin grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Openbusiness: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mayniaa:

You expect me to read this jargons? grin grin
I don't expect anything from gays grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
I don't expect anything from gays grin

Ok. Homophobe.
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Openbusiness: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mayniaa:

Ok. Homophobe.
and proud! Put sum respekt on it abeg grin
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by SandraJane: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Obama my niggarrrrr
But he should be a real niggarr

Real niggarrrrs never quit smoking

They smoke till the end of time
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by Mayniaa: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
and proud! Put sum respekt on it abeg grin

Yeah, HOMOPHOBE!!
Re: Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me by kaniska: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hi, of course this post is in fact pleasant and I have
learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.
<a href="https://www.followpc.com/">followpc.com</a> wink

Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55