Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves (1803 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Boy busted peeping through the door to watch his parents “chopping” themselves in latest video
Young man who decided to peep through the door and watch his parents enjoying relationship goals was caught red headed and queried

We cannot fathom why a grown up ma was supposed to check on his parents on their secret affairs

In the video available , the boy is reported to be one Jonathan who decided to get involved in this immoral attitude

“Whatever you think we able to dig ,we thank God we are legally married ,and we bound to have Sekz, Okay ,so you putting your ears here listening to us ,your d** will just get up and nowhere to be put”the mum chastised him

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbB2o-HCzxg

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by SenorFax(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2020
End time child and a pervert

How is he not even disgusted, your own parent oo. Me I can't even think of the picture not to talk of peeping

Or maybe he's adopted
Re: Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by Scarrr: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Lol... stupid and very useless boy
Re: Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by YoonSung60: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2020
Lolz, this kind of pikin mad gan ooo
Re: Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by Gofwane(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2020
shocked

1 Share

Re: Boy Busted Peeping Through The Door To Watch His Parents “chopping” Themselves by themainman600(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2020
konji nah bastard !!

(1) (Reply)

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? / UNIBEN Male Student Caught Wearing Ladies’ Underwear In Class[pics] / Between Butt/hips Enlargement Cream And Butt Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.