Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (75710 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Man creatively releases different pre-wedding photoshoot as he spied on his own wife-to-be having her shower inside the bathroom, they both do the 'Oya Hit Me' trademark pose, watches her as she prepares food in the kitchen and finally helps her to make her hair.

What is the man still looking for? You are the owner, everything will be shown to you when you marry her so dont worry, just go and pay our bride price! Lol

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-man-spying-fiancee-inside-bathroom

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by FlirtyGist: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by fvck(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Na wa at the first picture, what if they now give birth and their baby starts spying people bathing in the bathroom, you will na blame bubu

255 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Pervert. They are not married yet. .

Instead of trying to spy on a bathing lady, dude should hit a gym and work on his protuding belly.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2018
But, wait o, so that lady no wear cloth for those bathroom pictures?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dammyofficial(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Nice Concept

HML to them.

10 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by shortgun(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
It's an abomination in our land when a man sees a girls unclothedness without her consent undecided
The guy needs to appease d gods of d land. sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Millenniumlady(f): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Nawa for men oooo

14 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Don't worry, we're almost there. Pre sex photos next

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by misspearlz: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

I hate guys with Fat belly with passion besides I don't understand why women find them attractive.

I hate am pass you cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by IamPlato(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2018

Look At His Stomach Like Bass Drum...

Only An Insane man Will Take This Kind Of Pre Wedding Pictures... He Should Be Masturbating while Peeping...

8 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by misspearlz: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Don't worry, we're almost there. Pre sex photos next
Sis, be careful grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Adesina18111(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2018
the Lady is beautiful...all I see is beauty!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by marvinsync(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

become a woman and find out

23 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Beautiful bride the first photo shoot. is that how they met undecided

13 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by happybee: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Beautiful couple...

See some girls here been talking bad bout the guy's belle, who six packs help abeg

Dangote get six packs, Don jazzy get six packs

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy

Afonjaz and their lifestyles

This has been this man's practice for long and now he has to use it as pre-marriage photo concept.

And the wife accepted

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Offpoint: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Please no one should take this as tribalism, I've stayed in Hausas land, igbos land, ibibios land, Yorubas land..
one thing I observed is the Yorubas don't watch their weight, no offense to the Yorubas please.

look at this young guy body, and even the lady... I believe they're not up to 40, but their bodies looking flappy already.

I'm not a prophet, but I can tell this is how the guy met the lady...... old habitcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by inoki247: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
with ur Guder Beer .
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Orisisrisi something.

PAMELA WHYYYYYYY?!??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by DoTheNeedful: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Perverts! angry
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
is this movie or pre wedding photoshoot
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
fvck:
Na wa at the first picture, what if they now give birth and their baby starts spying people bathing in the bathroom, you will na blame bubu
because you're poor

1 Like

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Na their WAY naaaa
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by tstx(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
End tym pre-wedding shots
Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by Blessingmoyo: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Do not hate ppl or a tribe over the misgivings of just one

Do not hate Ibos because one of them chose to scam you

Do not hate Yoruba women because one chose to betray her husband to sleep with another

Do not hate Hausa men because one chose to sacrifice you to his people

Good morning.
United Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos by brodalikeme(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
You mean this kind man never marry? Hian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.