Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted (4582 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / And Who Is That Nigerian Judge That Pronouced Ibori Innocent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by Ikwikwikwi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
@bk.baby97y

or whatever you call your self, may I remind you that fools like you are already extinct on this plat form. I still found it hard to comprehend how tiny virus like you would resist a full regime of 1000mg dose of retro viral  drugs meant for sectoral demented idiots like you. The earlier you mind your business and leave Igbo race alone, the longer you may live to see your generation unborn. Be warned.
Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by bkbabe97y(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

@bk.baby97y

or whatever you call your self, may I remind you that fools like you are already extinct on this plat form. I still found it hard to comprehend how tiny virus like you would resist a full regime of 1000mg dose of retro viral  drugs meant for sectoral demented idiots like you. The earlier you mind your business and leave Igbo race alone, the longer you may live to see your generation unborn. Be warned.

Did Ojukwu support Saro-Wiwa's execution or not?
Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2011
bk.babe97y:

First off, u idi*ot, I got no say in what happens in Nigeria.

Second, if I did have a say, I'd be quick to get rid of the Ibos and Niger-Deltans--- they'll finish themselves off eventually when the two sets of lazy, selfish, tribalistic, money hungry, insatiable, illiterate oafs start fighting over Oil. If I had my say, the Easter Region would be allowed to secede; lets see how long they'll last.

Read my older posts for more detailed analysis!

@bk.babe97y

am sure you are not a baby that is to say you just don't insult people the way you like. I am sorry if I did set you off but please next time you really have to restrain yourself from hauling insults at people.
Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by lastpage: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^^^Now you apologize!
Thats a good and responsible thing to do.
Kudos to you and l hope others will see the sense in "apologizing" whne they go wrong, instead of going on some ego-rant! wink

[size=16pt]
BTW: Why do EVIL PEEPS ALWAYS LOOK ALIKE?
[/size]
Is "evil" a Genetic thing? Can it be read on people's faces?

Wallahi, l am Just wondering O!

Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by Kilode1: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^ lol

BTW, what's up with the dirty, silly looking Oyinbo wig? inside hot weather?

Always sticking to the wrong traditions. . . Ignoring the right ones. Better things dey dia dem no go copy am undecided
Re: The Judge That Killed Saro-wiwa Has Been Promoted by lastpage: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Funnily, even the Oyinbo themselves (other Europeans, aside the Brits) have stopped this "Wig habit"!
It makes them look and feel important, like one small tin-god! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Bomb Blasts In Nigeria / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.