Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy (894 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Boydehot: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
I have been thinking of this for very long time, how do a broke guy be in a relationship without any job, business or money.
I believe my girl friend is my responsibility to some extent. the last time I ever dated was in 2015. I always have it on mine to go into serious relationship when am ready to settle down into marriage.
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by SILENTandSMART2: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin

You guys usually get it wrong mostly,

Relationship is not about holding money wink relationship is not an avenue to make money from any of the partner at all wink

Moreover as a man you have to hold money because relationship leads to marriage in which money is needed wink

OP hope you get dat wink

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Cerebellum: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin Go and do yahoo and stop simping
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Bodyodour: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Boydehot:
I have been thinking of this for very long time, how do a broke guy be in a relationship without any job, business or money.
I believe my girl friend is my responsibility to some extent. the last time I ever dated was in 2015.
have other extraordinary qualities,not all ladies are into a relationship because of money

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Dangerousboy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Don't mind the above comments. You need Money.

4 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by JasperVII(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Boydehot:
I believe my girl friend is my responsibility to some extent. the last time I ever dated was in 2015.
In that case I will advise you to leave anything about relationship and get something doing, improve yourself. And at the boldened, your girlfriend is not your responsibility, you don't owe her anything. Your girlfriend is her own responsibility. Stop thinking like that.

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by anochuko01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
If you're able to get a girlfriend, great. If not, great.

The koko is that you need money to settle your bills and be responsible.
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Uzomacharles: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
OP na Doctor SIMP

1 Like

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Boydehot:
I believe my girl friend is my responsibility to some extent. the last time I ever dated was in 2015. I always have it on mine to go into serious relationship when am ready to settle down into marriage.

Everybody gets broke, unless you mean broke someone with no goals and ambitions. As long as you are hardworking and have a goal and working towards it, you have no issue, you will find someone that will eventually believe in you and is hardworking. If that was the case most of my friends who are struggling won't be married by now. Pray hard, network, develop a skill and you will be fine. Everybody gets broke some have it lucky some don't , don't let people broke shame you. I tell my babe anytime I'm broke because I don't care and being broke doesn't define me, it's just a minor setback. But are you working at the moment or looking for something ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Available247: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omo i don't get the meaning of ur brokeness, if you can be able to buy recharge card to call her or be able to pay for transport fair to see her or taking a haircut and buying good clothes to look nice for her then you can have a girlfriend without spending much. But if you can't do the aforementioned list up there then you really need a job, feed yourself first b4 considering a gf

2 Likes

Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Vyzz: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
The end is near
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Iamtoyosii: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2020
As a broke guy, please and please, I repeat, please and please, keep ya feelings to yaself
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Iamtoyosii: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Bodyodour:
have other extraordinary qualities,not all ladies are into a relationship because of money

undecided undecided
Re: Am Scared Of Dating Because Am A Broke Guy by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 14, 2020
You are not alone brotherly, we will survive.
I'm glad you know that we bareheaded men suppose dey run when people begin throw stones around us.
Just take style dey run from the cow for now, someday e go better. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? / Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? / How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.