Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures (11115 Views)

‘buhari, Sokoto Reached Agreement Over Aisha’s Nomination’ / Pdp Sokoto Rally / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Month to month, Week to week, Day to day - the momentum is gathering. Change is here - Below are BB2011 pictures from today's rally in Sokoto.

The crowd outside the Sultan's palace to welcome Gen. Buhari

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
Gen. Buhari and Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’adu Abubakar III

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2011
Gen. Muahammadu Buhari and Sultan of Sokoto Alh.Mohammad Sa'ad Abubakar during Gen. Buhari courtesy call to Sultan's Palace

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
more

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
Opening prayers: Gen. Buhari with Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’adu Abubakar III at the palace

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by honeric01(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2011
Let me help you out bro.

More.

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by honeric01(m): 12:31am On Mar 18, 2011
This man is 100% qualified to lead my wanted country.

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Ikengawo: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2011
JESUS! these abokis aren't playing!
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by rebranded(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2011
ACN should begin campaigning for CPC, they are all on the same side. .CHANGE!
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 18, 2011
wow quite a lot of potential husbands there.

this one na pick and choose.
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by solihu(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2011
I see hope for my dear Country.
Lets secure the future of our children.
Lets vote for the credible team: devoid of "lootocracy"!

Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2011
honeric01:

Let me help you out bro.

More.

Thanks and God bless you.

Nigerians lets cast our vote for these honest Nigerians ans say NO to the continuation of waste and corruption. We owe this task to ourselves and future generation.

Vote Buhari (of CPC) as President of Nigeria. grin
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by egift(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2011
A positive and progressive change is Possible.

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by kcjazz(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2011
I just noticed in all the campaign pictures, where are the women? cheesy
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by debest1(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2011
kcjazz:

I just noticed in all the campaign pictures, where are the women? cheesy
Their women are not allowed out, and whenever they get to go out they must not mingle with the men hence the reason why there are no women in the pictures.
Sad! yeah i know
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by TruthHeals: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2011
Sai Buhari.
Apart from God, you are the only man i completely trust to tackle corruption without any fear or favour.
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by soldee: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2011
kcjazz:

I just noticed in all the campaign pictures, where are the women?  cheesy

[size=14pt]I noticed that too - it means double trouble, 'cos they're just as many and they're all gonna vote same as their men  cool
[/size]
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by proudly9ja(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2011
Dear BB team,

One of the uniqueness of Nigerian elections is that majority of those voting will vote the logo not the party name as many may not be able to read. I doubt if INEC will use pictures of candidates in the elections.

As a result, I do think that it is time we started mass enlightenment of what the CPC flag/logo look like. On your facebook pages and twitter boards, broadcast pictures of the CPC logo.

I have attached one with this post. Use it, spread it, print it out paste it on ur cars, walls, etc. Let's bring change to Nigeria!

[img]http://www.cpcng.org/[/img]

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by honeric01(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2011
^^^

True true

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by proudly9ja(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^^
Please spread the message
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Dede1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
proudly9ja:

Dear BB team,

One of the uniqueness of Nigerian elections is that majority of those voting will vote the logo not the party name as many may not be able to read. I doubt if INEC will use pictures of candidates in the elections.

As a result, I do think that it is time we started mass enlightenment of what the CPC flag/logo look like. On your facebook pages and twitter boards, broadcast pictures of the CPC logo.

I have attached one with this post. Use it, spread it, print it out paste it on your cars, walls, etc. Let's bring change to Nigeria!

[img]http://www.cpcng.org/[/img]

CPC party symbol is a modern weapon of rubbery. With this pen and readily available ink, the party stalwarts will rub Nigeria dry.
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Beaf1: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
soldee:

[size=14pt]I noticed that too - it means double trouble, 'cos they're just as many and they're all gonna vote same as their men  cool
[/size]
And i assure you some of these men has more than one wife at home and it is on record that women usually turned out to vote in the north more than their male counterparts. So i will say Tripple Trouble if you allow me.

BB All the Way
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by fxskye: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is a good one. I beleive CPC wont camourflag herself as a "do or die" party like PDP. Likewise ACN,

We are all going for CPC at Presidential Race. When CPC gets in to government, we are expecting people like Pat Utomi, Ribadu and the likes to strenghten the change we are all yearning for.

BB all d way!
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
I PITY BLACK BERRY AND HIS PEOPLE shocked
WHAT YOU WILL HEARING AFTER ELECTION IS "NEARLY ,BUHARI FOR DON WIN ,LET'S WAIT TILL 2015"
GEJ/SAMBO ALL THE WAY,
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by BadPapers: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
It is fantastic that this election is going according to plan and hopefully this time, Nigerians would get their votes counted
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by juman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
President Jonathan find himself in the mist of wicked PDP people.

PDP members are bad from local goverment to federal level.
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
fxskye:

This is a good one. I beleive CPC wont camourflag herself as a "do or die" party like PDP. Likewise ACN,

We are all going for CPC at Presidential Race. When CPC gets in to government, we are expecting people like Pat Utomi, Ribadu and the likes to strenghten the change we are all yearning for.

BB all d way!
Good focust
BB 2011!!!!
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by boycottam: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2011

Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
[size=48pt]ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS[/size]

[size=18pt]Please create / modify your signatures to show support for Buhari

See my own signature below .[/size]
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by azahmed(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
its only BB dat can save Nigeria from Poverty Distribution Party(PDP), imao
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
I will never vote for any person from norther if you people like keep campaign for buhari no Aboki will rule this country again enough is enough for you people northers and Yoruba people think the own Nigerian after ruling Nigerian for some many years now let south south have their own turn
Re: Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures by Fidelo726: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
I love my hausa brothers, they really events.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70 Years After: Nagasaki And Hiroshima Attack.(photos). / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari / Buhari’s Victory: Demonstration Of Confidence And Trust By Nigerians- Kenyatta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.