Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Some Nigerians Do Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Some Nigerians Do Abroad (3182 Views)

Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by dellnet: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
For those of you that don't know watch the video here.
[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m3N2CMafQ?version=3[/flash]
You should understand how the look of Nigerians as fraudsters is spread. They make you look negative to the world and you accept it. The question is who taught Nigerians how to do this.

@OP's issue, sure there is a problem of dishonesty but it happens all over the world and if you meet low life scums (they don't have to be from Nigeria) you will encounter low life misery.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Nonsense, i thought u wanted an evidence to justify my allegation? I said that your boneless muppets called u up to come and defend them and u turned up, now i have shown u an evidence of that but as usual your fragile life can't handle it.

~Geez, how can one person be this dumb undecided Oi plonker, listen up and listen up good, now let me spell it out to you in numerical order, i hope you can count though undecided

1) You claimed in post 13 that here I was singing my own praise again.

2) I asked you in post 14 to show me the places I have been doing this.

3) Post number 15 from you alledged I did this in eghost247's thread.

4) My response to you in post 18 said you should post just one link to prove your false allegation accusing me of singing my own praise.  I also said you rather was the self-aggrandizing one accusing me of using you for cheap popularity in eghost's thread.

5) Now your dumb not-so-smart brain comes to post lolathom's post in post 21, which has f'uckall nothing to do with your claim that I love singing my own praise.

6) Again where is the link to justify your allegation in post 13, dejo tumfulu oshi undecided

If you don't still get it after this, sorry I cannot help you further as I don't know how to spoonfeed a grown a.r.s.e dolt how to count from one to six, so i'd recommend you go back to elementary studies before your brain rots away finally, you this useless piece of pond scum cool
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Again if I was called as you are alledging, why did it take me 5 days to respond, you should know by now that I would drop whatever I am doing instantly to come and knock some senses into your porous head full of nothing but fish roe, I love giving back and doing my bit for the society, especially when it comes to charity cases like you cool

Mo/ro/n i know u are struggling to remember a single thing. That ur comment there and i provided the evidence to back up my claim.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

~Geez, how can one person be this dumb undecided Oi plonker, listen up and listen up good, now let me spell it out to you in numerical order, i hope you can count though undecided
1) You claimed in [b]post 13 that here I was singing my own praise again.
2) I asked you in post 14 to show me the places I have been doing this.
3) Post number 15 from you alledged I did this in eghost247's thread. [/b] 4) My response to you in post 18 said you should post just one link to prove your false allegation accusing me of singing my own praise. I also said you rather was the self-aggrandizing one accusing me of using you for cheap popularity in eghost's thread.
5) Now your dumb not-so-smart brain comes to post lolathom's post in post 21, which has f'uckall nothing to do with your claim that I love singing my own praise.6) Again where is the link to justify your allegation in post 13, dejo tumfulu oshi undecidedIf you don't still get it after this, sorry I cannot help you further as I don't know how to spoonfeed a grown a.r.s.e dolt how to count from one to six, so i'd recommend you go back to elementary studies before your brain rots away finally, you this useless piece of pond scum cool
Stop shaking like my grandmother's teeth and read properly, that was a separate issue.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Mo/ro/n i know u are struggling to remember a single thing. That your comment there and i provided the evidence to back up my claim.

Odensin, who is waivering and dithering between you and I, go back to post 20 and read my post which you quoted again and again and again and again and again.

The only time I asked for you to post links was in reference to where you claim I sing my own praises.

Tthe second part was me just ramming it up your thicko skull that i accidentally stumbled on the thread, that if they had "called" me as you claimed, I would have responded to them rightaway and leave whatever I was doing because I love demonstrating and flexing my charitable causes on your pathetic sad soul. GO AND FREAKING READ IT AGAIN. SHAME YOU CAN'T READ, COUNT NOR WRITE. EMPTY BARREL cool

justwise:

Stop shaking like my grandmother's teeth and read properly, that was a separate issue.

Who is the waivering dithering dodo now ehn Justdummy, who is the shameless boar who cannot comprehend simple English, anu mpam lipsrsealed
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Odensin, who is waivering and dithering between you and I, go back to post 20 and read my post which you quoted again and again and again and again and again.
The only time I asked for you to post links was in reference to where you claim I sing my own praises.
Tthe second part was me just ramming it up your thicko skull that[b] i accidentally stumbled on the thread[/b], that if they had "called" me as you claimed, I would have responded to them rightaway and leave whatever I was doing because I love demonstrating and flexing my charitable causes on your pathetic sad soul. GO AND FREAKING READ IT AGAIN. SHAME YOU CAN'T READ, COUNT NOR WRITE. EMPTY BARREL cool
Who is the waivering dithering dodo now ehn Justdummy, who is the shameless boar who cannot comprehend simple English, anu mpam lipsrsealed
Look at u poor soul trying to be smart, the moment ur name was mentioned u 'accidentally' appeared to make a fool of ur sorry backside, how come u did not 'accidentally stumbled' on the thread b4 ur name were mentioned? What a pathetic excuse from an as/s licking cretin.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Look at u poor soul trying to be smart, the moment your name was mentioned u 'accidentally' appeared to make a fool of your sorry backside, how come u did not 'accidentally stumbled' on the thread b4 your name were mentioned? What a pathetic excuse from an as/s licking cretin.

Spineless efulefu of a weakling, Olodo rabata oshi, you are freaking beyond redemption i tell ya, lost cause, who else but a Dundee United can use the term "accidental" in the same context as an event that transpired more than 24 hours later, Olori dota oshi undecided Oponu so'wenu embarassed

And abegi you this daani olora, make up your freaking disturbed mind for once you Zulu Gambari, one minute you are claiming my fans went to call me, the next you are calling me an a.r.s.elicker, which is it Dopemu Agege undecided
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by justwise(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Busy_body:

Spineless efulefu of a weakling, Olodo rabata oshi, you are freaking beyond redemption i tell ya, lost cause, who else but a Dundee United can use the term "accidental" in the same context as an event that transpired more than 24 hours later, Olori dota oshi undecided Oponu so'wenu embarassed

And abegi you this daani olora, make up your freaking disturbed mind for once you Zulu Gambari, one minute you are claiming my fans went to call me, the next you are calling me an a.r.s.elicker, which is it Dopemu Agege undecided

Oh please shut up, the fool called u up and the next day your dead body turned up to do exactly!! what u were instructed to do, that was i called u an a/s/s licking mo/ro/n.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

Oh please shut up, the fool called u up and the next day your dead body turned up to do exactly!! what u were instructed to do, that was i called u an a/s/s licking mo/ro/n.

Cry cry baby, and what would you do if i don't shut it ehn, daginidoro, one minute you said on this same thread they are fans, the next I am licking their a.r.s.e, twisted dingbat.

And what is it to you if I dey lick their a.r.s.e, why are you spitting out your dummy, why are you spitting feathers, why have you got your g-string in a twist around your ankles, e dey pain you, odoyo buruku. Why don't you try and make sense for once in your life get some humility skills and come down your high horse too whilst you are at it, Sule Igbira oshi undecided
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by snowdrops(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
guys just take a pause for a minute. please call a truce. these attacks would lead nowhere.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by denzel2009: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
Stop fighting online.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
justwise:

I laugh in bangladesh!!!
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by NDelta(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
I thought we are educated people with matured mind set but here we are calling people names for having their own opinion on issues. Why can't we just argue with facts instead of using words like slowpoke, fool, stinky des, List etc. The fact is that too many naija guys here are too dishonest recently stole £20000 From his employer, some of these yahoo guys are people working. Africans don't like to be mistaken for Nigerians infact they get angry. We've just got to change
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by dellnet: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2011
I never knew busy_body could be so furious
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Busybody2(f): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2011
dell_net:

I never knew busy_body could be so furious

It is a one-off thingy, I am never usually like this, I feel like I am outta my skin, infact I am going back to my usual place on Nairaland, the Religion section tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 19, 2011
busy body i tire for you and justwise matter sha.

i've said it many times that all this heated argument leads nowhere oh. In fact, it's very unnecessary.

una paths no suppose cross like this so kindly leave the wrangling to me and any buffoon on nl!!!!!
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by snowdrops(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

busy body i tire for you and justwise matter sha.

i've said it many times that all this heated argument leads nowhere oh. In fact, it's very unnecessary.

una paths no suppose cross like this so kindly leave the wrangling to me and any buffoon on nl!!!!!
on second thought could this develop into love between the warring factions wink
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2011
snowdrops:

on second thought could this develop into [b]love [/b]between the warring factions wink

no b mi talk am o.

I think they both have a thing for each other but hvnt realised it yet. lol kiss wink grin
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by demmydems(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2011
Busy_body:

It is a one-off thingy, I am never usually like this, I feel like I am outta my skin, infact I am going back to my usual place on Nairaland, the Religion section tongue tongue tongue

Busy body, before you go back to the religion section, you don too make my night with all these truthful yabs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I have not heard these words in a long time, Odensin, Daginidoro, Doofus, Oku Igbe e.t.c. Laugh nearly tear my belle.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Thirst4Lif: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2011
@pleep

Do you have any idea how many African American men there are in the U.S. As hard as
it may be for you to understand, the ones you defend or the one's who consider
themselves gangstas make up a VERY small portion of A.A's. You speak as if every other African
American male on the street is a criminal. That's insane.

And I'm sure it's the same for Nigerians. The criminal minded Nigerians make up a small
portion of Nigerians. I'm sure most of Nigeria's male population are decent men as well!

And why are you defending these criminals and putting them back on the streets if you're so repulsed
by their behavior? Money perhaps?

My Grandmother used to tell us that a person can have 'book sense' and still not have 'common sense.'
You prove her point precisely!!

By the way, when someone says you don't 'act Black', they're being condescending! It's not flattery!
Go to certain parts of the U.S. or even attempt to hail a cab in NYC & you'll find out how Black you really are!!
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Thirst4Lif: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2011
Oh, one more thing. Why don't you go back to Nigeria!
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by pleep(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

@pleep

Do you have any idea how many African American men there are in the U.S. As hard as
it may be for you to understand, the ones you defend or the one's who consider
themselves gangstas make up a VERY small portion of A.A's. You speak as if every other African
American male on the street is a criminal. That's insane.

And I'm sure it's the same for Nigerians. The criminal minded Nigerians make up a small
portion of Nigerians. I'm sure most of Nigeria's male population are decent men as well!

And why are you defending these criminals and putting them back on the streets if you're so repulsed
by their behavior? Money perhaps?

My Grandmother used to tell us that a person can have 'book sense' and still not have 'common sense.'
You prove her point precisely!!

By the way, when someone says you don't 'act Black', they're being condescending! It's not flattery!
Go to certain parts of the U.S. or even attempt to hail a cab in NYC & you'll find out how Black you really are!!

i know all of that more than most ppl.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by maclatunji: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2011
bankeaj:

no b mi talk am o.

I think they both have a thing for each other but hvnt realised it yet. lol kiss wink grin

I was going to type the same thing.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by FabulousE1: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2011
2 ALL Nlders: Not All Black Africans/Americans and N.ggers are falling out of Place. There have Been a Record of Successful Black African/American and N. ggers ALL over the world. its ONLY that the Bad -eggs are still trying to Dominate by indirectly telling the Good Black African/American/N.ggers that All they struggled for to be where they are, is NOT what they want.

With this i round-up to cast-out the Notion that NOT ALL Nigerian's Abroad ( in Diaspora) are Living Life like the Tagged Bad ass Black African/American/N. ,

Did u Get That!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by iice(f): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2011
No be every other day i dey hear news of how police catch pesin? How pesin dey jail? etc etc from around the world ooo. Greed.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by NDelta(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
Certainly not all Nigerians abroad are criminals we've got lots on Nigerian Doctors, Engineers etc in the UK
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by Gbenge77(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2011
@op, those guys need some re-orientation.
Re: What Some Nigerians Do Abroad by AjanleKoko: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
@OP,
I always have found it surprising that Nigerians get so much bad press. Where una leave all the Asian Triad people, the Italians, Irish, jamaicans, and all the other nationalities that have deep organized crime tentacles. Nigerians aren't even that organized, most operate stand alone.

Not to forget the full-time terrorist nationalities: Pakis, Egyptians, Syrians, Yemenis, Somalis, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic / Please Is There A Way I Can I Get Visa Loan I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.