Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure (23051 Views)

NBA Sues Buhari Over IGP Adamu Tenure Extension / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2020
I bet with my left nyash that PMB will not answer anybody.

1 Like

Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Badonasty(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2020
lol.... i'm sure buhari the craze man go wan cause wahala....theguy just likes breaking the law...no respect for the constitution at all
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by FBACCOUNT: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Get your google voice number ➕ USA �� whatsapp number for your online business ➕Foriegn Facebook account
.DM
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Splitmind: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2020
It is his right to stay in that position as long as he likes because he has earned it. He has done amazing work as IGP and I hope the president grants him the opportunity to serve us for longer.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by emperorAY(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2020
everything is just illegal in this administration. an illegal igp presiding over illegal bribe collectors. SMH
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Madmohamed419(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Deathissweet:
Please gather here if you do not bother reading those shit write up above
look like lala osho
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by andyanders: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2020
You guys are talking as if you have a live president. Only the cabal that wants to hold on to power, hence they draft their script and drag the name of the president along. Had it been there is a president, there should be sanity in the system.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by sapientia(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Even simple things are herculean tasks to Buhari
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Have you forgotten that a former permanent secretary's tenure was elongated before the public outcry, then she was later removed? Although a civil servant can be on a contract basis if his/ her service is still needed after he or she has retired, but don't know that of IG.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by lahizak: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2020
IT'S almost certain that the Useless one will extend d tenure of d IGP. He extended d tenure of all service and paramilitary heads. IGP own too is sure. Money don change hands. Only idiots still believe Buhari is doing anything for naija benefit
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by iamme1234(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cameroonglass:
There was a country,,, ,thank God I dey Cameroon

Leave our nairaland and face camerouland
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
The series of events in this nation are similar to that portrayed in George Orwell's book "Animal Farm"

So it's not in error to call the nation an Animal Farm.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by ceaser: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
General M'hmd Buhari, the "Grand Chief law breaker" Of Nigeria (GCON)
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari has violated the rule of law in Nigeria, but he swears an oath in upholding the rule of law while being elected, it shows clearly he's in office to break the law and the constitution, that's enough to call for his resignation .
Buhari should resign and go back to his village.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Whoknowsme: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Do we really have a acting president in this country, cuz the last time I checked Buhari has always violated the rule of law of this country. Judging from the looks of things, he might extend the tenure of that miscreant who only succeeded in encouraging police brutality. I spit on the evil governance of this nation.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Whoknowsme: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Do we really have an acting president in this country, cuz the last time I checked Buhari has always violated the rule of law of this country. Judging from the looks of things, he might extend the tenure of that miscreant who only succeeded in encouraging police brutality. I spit on the evil governance of this nation.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Franktom247(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tenure that is already extended already all this report na panya
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by chaloskyx: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
ALL OF YOU SHOULD STOP THROWING TANTRUMS UNA GO DO NOTHING THE MANS TENOR WOULD BE EXTENDED WHICH IS ANOTHER WAY OF TELLING YOU ALL THAT YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS COUNTRY
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by AngelicBeing: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Abnormalities has become the norm in this present Junta. expecting Buhari to do the right thing is like expecting Tinubu to stop looting. it is impossible
Hian, Lol at stopping Tinubu from looting, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by MotiveU(f): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
Abnormalities has become the norm in this present Junta. expecting Buhari to do the right thing is like expecting Tinubu to stop looting. it is impossible
Kai you said the truth backforward.
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Donspicey: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Deathissweet:
Please gather here if you do not bother reading those shit write up above

U dey mind dos power hungry nonentities.....

If IGP like make he die dia e no concern me.......

But why u come upload my Gf pixx nah?
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Kingrefreshed: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:

Buhari is dead! Stop hallucinating!!
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Idaytesj29(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
As if there are no other credible people to attain the IGP position

Credible people are always available, they won't just allow them get there
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by SirBunky85(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Fahdiga:
senseless
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by Cameroonglass(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cameroon is a blessed land
Re: Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure by lewentd(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Joseph Parker Fight is an upcoming golf event. It will air on April. You need to get ready to enjoy Joseph Parker Fight Live Stream. All the information about Joseph Parker Fight we will share with you. joseph parker live commentary You need to follow the instrustions. Lets know all about Joseph Parker Fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next-Economic Giant / Court Restrains AIT, NTA From Airing‘damaging Video’ On Osinbajo / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.