Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her (326 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her by Godoverevery: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2020
I know isn't all ladies that do this begging thing but like I can convinently say out of 10 ladies you meet 8 does this.
The most annoying thing is we are both in this bad economy together, we are both giving the same opportunity yet a lady will feel she has a right to demand from a man at will and if you don't obliged you are broke or not man enough.

If you are not doing this as a lady know you are just one of the lil few.

Re: When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her by XXXXTENTACION: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Broke ass niggarrrs
chasing women with empty pockets grin
Re: When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her by gunners160(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Nobody should blame those ladies but those ass lickers who believe the only way to get a Lady is to flaunt their wealth. Most of all these so called ladies stay in houses that are dirty and in fact shame to them. Once the dress to kill next thing is a guy starts showering them with money without them even working for it.

Recently, on Facebook, a Lady asked for a urgent 2k on a Facebook post and I told her, " let's hook up if you want 2k" A lot of guys starred throwing shades at me. Some even sent her the 2k only for her to still add me charging me 4k for TDB. We met and I fire her till morning , even collected just 2k. So, don't blame these ladies but the guys

(1) (Reply)

jj / Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? / What Should Be Done When Parental Consent In Marriage Is Denied In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.