Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? (325 Views)

BBL Or Natural?? / If Homosexuality Is Normal or natural / Is Wet Dream Spiritual Or Natural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2020
A woman was trying to kill herself. She climbed up the stool and wanted to hang, still waited for a while to get enough courage then suddenly she saw a huge cobra crawling inside her window. The fear gave her an instant heart attack and she fell down from the stool and hit her head on the floor and died. So would you still call this Suicide
Or Natural death?
Re: Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? by yomi007k(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
grin

Structural Death.
Re: Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? by meobizy(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
It’s not a suicide nor a natural death. The blunt force trauma from hitting her head killed her. She could recover from the heart attack. Cardiac arrest is the one which kills.

1 Like

Re: Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2020
meobizy:
It’s not a suicide nor a natural death. The blunt force trauma from hitting her head killed her. She could recover from the heart attack. Cardiac arrest is the one which kills.
i see
Re: Is It Suicide Or Natural Death? by paulolee(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2020
hold and kill that cobra for her death..

(1) (Reply)

Happy Xmas To Y'all [pics] / Romancelanders Abeg I Need A Job / Please Give Me Names Of Textbooks Used In Masters Chemical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.