Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Best Divorce Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Divorce Letter (717 Views)

This Must Be 2014 Funniest Divorce Letter / Best Divorce Letter Ever / Best Divorce Letter Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Divorce Letter by mombo: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2011
Dear Wife,

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years and I have nothing to show for it.

These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife.i sometime have to look at some online date [url]http://www.dateclass101.com][/url]

Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever! the case, I'm gone.

Your EX-Husband
P.S. Don't try to find me. Your SISTER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Dear Ex-Husband,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.

About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my SISTER had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for $ 35 million, I quit my job and bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me, So take care.

Signed,
Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my SISTER Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. check more at http://www.dateclass101.com

Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 18, 2011
mombo:

Dear Wife,

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever. I've been a good man to you for 7 years and I have nothing to show for it.

These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today and that was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife.i sometime have to look at some online date [url]http://www.dateclass101.com][/url]

Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever! the case, I'm gone.

Your EX-Husband
P.S. Don't try to find me. Your SISTER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

[b]********
Dear Ex-Husband,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a girl!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago.

About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my SISTER had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for $ 35 million, I quit my job and bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me, So take care.

Signed,
Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my SISTER Carla was born Carl. I hope that's not a problem. check more at http://www.dateclass101.com
[/b]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Can someone please tell me how and what this man's reaction is gonna be reading from his wife .
Re: Best Divorce Letter by BABE3: 6:12am On Mar 18, 2011
^^ Hes reaction? Hes gonna pass out, then die!

@ OP, what d FRENCH!, lol, Good one though! smiley
Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2011
BABE what part of Tx are u in
Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2011
REALITY101:

[/color][/b][/i]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO Can someone please tell me how and what this man's reaction is gonna be reading from his wife .

It probably involves his eyes rolled up and a noose around his neck lol.
Re: Best Divorce Letter by BABE3: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2011
REALITY101:

BABE what part of Tx are u in

not Houston, not Austin, not Dallas  tongue
I'm in Abilene! Its not on the map, so Google it!, grin
Re: Best Divorce Letter by InkedNerd(f): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2011
Lmaaaaaaaoooooo, too funny. I gotta show this to my mom grin
Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2011
BABE!:

not Houston, not Austin, not Dallas  tongue
I'm in Abilene! Its not on the map, so Google it!, grin

K somewhere between Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in west central Texas and not far from Buffalo.

Nice pic on your profile
Re: Best Divorce Letter by BABE3: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2011
^^ thanks Gorgeous! U not looking bad urself!  smiley

but the thing is I've changed my profile pic twice, within the duration of 24 hrs, so I assumed you liked "the likeable" one smiley
Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2011
I laughed at the one with funny face. . You cool girl. . Gudnight
Re: Best Divorce Letter by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
serves him right. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Melt Your Man's Heart And Be Cherished And Adored Forever? / Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? / Why Are Dark Skin Females More Easier To Get Unlike Light Skin Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.