Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival (28010 Views)

Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs / Water Scarcity In Enugu - As Residents Scavenge For Water ( Photos) / Osinbajo Reveals How State Governments Can Tax Nigerians, Generate More Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Uyi168: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeriadondie:

Pls remind this book.
One of those English text we read in primary school.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Samfloxin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu said it
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by abah001: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Confuse government of no direction. Only the poor masses always suffers. Very soon the poor will hunt the rich that time eye go clear
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Zenithpeak(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
webizone:

They won't try it, when they are already doing it.

Trust me on this.... It is only a wish and will remain like that till eternity.

What will be the justifiable reason and constitutional basis for doing that?
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by rontolo(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Observe how those irresponsible leaders carry on with their squandering of our national wealth? What is Buhari doing with 8 planes in the fleet? Have the legislators or govs cut down on their exorbitant self-appropriation in these trying times?

Buhari and the governors will bankrupt Nigeria and fade away. They don’t care about your tomorrow. Why will an 80 year old illiterate /dunce lose sleep over your long term future?

Listen! Fight for what’s yours. Fight with your lives if you must or seek pastures new outside Nigeria.

It’s only when you leave this hopeless land you will realise opportunities abound for the hardworking, focused and ambitious abroad. Opportunities these crooks we have as leaders in Nigeria will never make accessible to you or I

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by SarutobiEky(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uyi168:
Nor be today yansh dey back.. embarassed
those days when life was good. When the Naira made sense.. I'd buy 10 Naira worth of "licki licki" the woman go gimme 10 nylon I go shove inside my bag. Enter class dey share am small small with my mates. I was eight then and in primary 4

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Mcreloaded(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria need to borrow more money to see if it can still get oil in commercial quantity in the North.

The drilling must continue if not the money spent since 2015 will just be a waste .

Let the prospecting of oyel in the North continue pleaseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by starz100: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
I will believe this when they begin to cut the salary and allowances of political office holders, like senators and house of reps members.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
I have property to sell in simawa and in ikorodu. I am selling at distress. I want to use the proceeds to fly out of the country. DM if you want to buy embarassed
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by ebenezer202l(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Karlifate:
Now, they've turn to vultures & hyenas.
grin grin grin
Scavengers indeed.
the school feeding programme is the greatest scam of the century. That humanitarian minister needs to be shot at close range

2 Likes

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by AroOkigbo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Why aren’t they drilling more crude from the Delta region to offset the bills? They need to be quick because the Westerners building the engines are serious about switching to mostly electric in about 10 years time. The electric engines are already everywhere.
Low prices of crude oil in the international markets do not favour drilling more wells.
To drill a well is a cost intensive venture.

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by AroOkigbo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
iwaeda:

OPEC gives daily quota to members Or Ask Lalasticlala
Nigeria isn't even meeting up with her quota, bro.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Olayemitemitope(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
sapientia:
They have stolen everything

Borrowed

And looted it
Abi o�
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Octopusssy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
yomi007k:
THIS GOT MY ATTENTION.

"In addition, government will also seize available funds in the 45.57 million dormant bank accounts in commercial banks. It will then create an “unclaimed dividend and unutilised bank balance trust fund” where dividends declared and unclaimed will be held and used for the funding of infrastructure projects. President Muhammadu Buhari has equally given a six-month deadline for the disposal of all forfeited asset"
They are free to seize the 1,650 in that my useless Ecobank

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Danizzy: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari brought bad luck to this country. Take it or leave it
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by progressing(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
��
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by emoney09: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Liars and looters
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by DoubleEngine007: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
If u voted for this government, raise your finger. All of una need jungle justice.. Una greed and stupidity has caused this nation so much disaster..
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Franktom247(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
This government is now going after dead peoples money how did we get here my GOD what offence did this country commit that made you punish us with this kind of evil, wicked,heartless and devilish people where did we get it wrong
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by Sunnyja: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
free2ryhme:

Now is the time to out up this country for sale on OLX. Please why the delay
Who is ready to buy a broke and heavily indebted, boko Haram and bandits infested country?!

1 Like

Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by poweredcom(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Useless country ..why should state government scavenge for survival

Where we have lot of food and man power and ideas to grow our food and create employment
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by imagrg(m): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Yet the legislators monthly take remains intact?
ednut1:
Japa if you can. Nigeria is heading for doom.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by tallerSSS: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Nor be today yansh dey back.. embarassed
You never chop fried rice before? Or you never see when them de mix the greenbeans, green onions and the rest after them Don comot am for fire.?
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by FirefliesSun(f): 2:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Cut the legislative funding now
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by nazubi: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2020
God save us all
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by texazzpete(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2020
PDJT:
-Why aren’t they drilling more crude from the Delta region to offset the bills? They need to be quick because the Westerners building the engines are serious about switching to mostly electric in about 10 years time. The electric engines are already everywhere.

Bros, that’s not how it works AT ALL.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by jessicascott: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2020
QuirinusSoft is the best Betfair Game API Development team that provides life odds, live results, and where you can get Betfair API at an affordable price! We provide current market odds of all sports including cricket, soccer, tennis, etc. Betfair API can be used to fetch data from Betfair to your own exchange. Ask for a demo Now!
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by netmillionaires(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Lol

I don't know why I keep praying and wishing for this our Niger Delta oil to run dry so that we can all suffer.

Nothing will be left for political thieves to steal and still complain of running out of cash.

I'm so f****** angry.

They will simply resort to taxing the masses and they will still steal all the revenue. Nigeria should restructure into region. That is the right thing to do. Each region should manage itself as it deemed fit.
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by showafrica(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Lol

I don't know why I keep praying and wishing for this our Niger Delta oil to run dry so that we can all suffer.

Nothing will be left for political thieves to steal and still complain of running out of cash.

I'm so f****** angry.

I tell u, na only oil hold this country together... Make e dry abeg makr every body go back where he or she is coming from
Re: Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival by webizone(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Trust me on this.... It is only a wish and will remain like that till eternity.

What will be the justifiable reason and constitutional basis for doing that?

They don't need one. Same way they don't need one when they are killing and displacing people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.