Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Dick No Go Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick No Go Kill Me (3829 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / Yansh No Go Kill Me, See What Happened This Morning (pics) / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
One lovely Friday I went alone to read at night class, while I was reading one very thin fine girl came to sit besides me, from her textbooks I could tell she was a fresher naso I begin small small conversations with am, we sha kept each other company for a while ,Until around 10pm when I said I was going she said she'll also start going so she won't go home alone ,so I waited for her to pack up and we started going home together, so on how way she said she wanted to pee she gave me her bag and went into the lonely bush all of a sudden she came running towards me shouting " snake snake!" While pointing in the direction , I immediately on my flashlight on my phone by so doing I saw the time it was 5mins to 11pm , I on my flash I saw no snake I turned to her by my side she was just dragging her pants back up hastily into her skirt , damn my head was already picturing many things I was already feeling Hot she her like that, I then screamed "snake" while pointing to her back then she jumped and put her body on mine with her head facing my chest asif to enter me, I didn't know when I grabbed her ass firmly she didn't try to resist then I turned her around bent her the other direction put one hand in her blouse pressing her breasts then put my other hand in her pussy , I could hear her moaning silently ,I thought to myself was this actually happening, I dragged the pant down but didn't remove it then inserted my dick and did a quicky while stile having one hand in her blouse holding her breasts it was so sweet I felt like Cumming so I removed my dick , then all of a sudden a strong flashlight in my direction
"Hey what are you doing there" one thick voice said I quickly tried adjusting myself as the face came closer I could see it was school security, he was so quick I hadn't even been able to zip up at least I put my dick back in my trousers.
I told him I was easing myself. He said I should be careful not to do such especially at this hour that bad people roam that apart from cultists I should beware of the spirit of darkness , that this is Benin where at night trees and shadows become humans, I was very unfazed by what he said , then as he left i immediately remembered the girl I turned all around I didn't see her picked up my phone from my pocket to illuminate my surroundings so I could find her , I saw the time I was shocked it was 00:57 How
We didn't bleep unto 10mins I searched all around I didn't see her I didn't even see her bag that was beside me when the light shown Damn nigga I hope say my dick no go kill me

4 Likes

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Uzomacharles: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
You get luck...
Nice Story...
What's the name of the story book?

6 Likes

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
You get luck...

Nice Story...

What's the name of the story book?
Nigga we living in Scarry times just pray it doesn't happen to you instead of doubting
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Eleribuu omo grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

OP aswear if dat be real aswear hago run mad nii, i was given it to you and you disappeared grin

You love writing story book grin

You think say that's how to get a girl laid within few hours,

Nice writeup ✌️

Anyway God nogo shame us,

2 Likes

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Uzomacharles: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

Nigga we living in Scarry times just pray it doesn't happen to you instead of doubting

That's why I asked for the name of the story book so I can learn from the writer's experience

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

That's why I asked for the name of the story book so I can learn from the writer's experience
I'm the writer Na , what are you saying
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Eleribuu omo grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

OP aswear if dat be real aswear hago run mad nii, i was given it to you and you disappeared grin

Nice writeup ✌️

lolz funny nigga abi God no go shame us I get hope
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Uzomacharles: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:
I'm the writer Na , what are you saying
You no even collect the girlie number?

You get luck sha.... Dem fit don summon your d!ck for marine kingdom as Love Machine grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Were plenty here
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Uzomacharles: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Eleribuu omo grin

Kikikikikiki grin

Buhahahaha grin

Nice writeup ✌️

The same way you're Hot na so some girls dey too especially at that time....

So girls can be laid anytime as far they are in a private place..
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:
lolz funny nigga abi God no go shame us I get hope

Which hope you dey talk about ? grin

Aswear if the thing happened to you nobe you go come here to explain things to us nah wink, nah one of your family members go come here say dem dey find or dem lost one soul in their family dat we nairaland guys should learn from it wink

This will happen haven't went to herbalist or pastor or imam to ask for the reason why you can't be found or the cause of yaa death wink

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by metformin(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
super story! Anyway nice Fiction though.
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

The same way you're Hot na so some girls dey too especially at that time....

So girls can be laid anytime as far they are in a private place..

Bro I'm not talking about prostitute nah, a normal girl can't get laid just because she's hot, everybody do get hot but not to lose yaa cool smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro I'm not talking about prostitute nah, a normal girl can't get laid just because she's hot, everybody do get hot but not to lose yaa cool smiley wink
Nigga you never live life yet
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Which hope you dey talk about ? grin

Aswear if the thing happened to you nobe you go come here to explain things to us nah wink, nah one of your family members go come here say dem dey find or dem lost one soul in their family dat we nairaland guys should learn from it wink

This will happen haven't went to herbalist or pastor or imam to ask for the reason why you can't be found or the cause of yaa death wink

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊
Guy you funny abeg this your comment made my day thanks
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles
Oh well what can I do than pray and wait
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

Nigga you never live life yet

This is not about living life or something, this is just a simple fact,

Only a wor wor girl go get laid juss because she's hot , everybody do get hot, so because I'm hot a girl go get me laid ?

Dat can happen if the girl is a normal unserios person, wink ,
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

Guy you funny abeg this your comment made my day thanks

Lol cheesy

People always talk say i funny cheesy and to me i ain't funny ,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother wink

If you don't mind tell me the name of the movie you wrote and the amount you buy ham wink

I love watching dat type of movie wink

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Franktom247(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
You did this fantasy in benin which year and security caught you pants down and was telling you tales by moonlight instead of grabbing u to security dept bros your lies are nt of this world maybe nt the uniben i went to lie well abeg
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Franktom247:
You did this fantasy in benin which year and security caught you pants down and was telling you tales by moonlight instead of grabbing u to security dept bros your lies are nt of this world maybe nt the uniben i went to lie well abeg
My nigga if you truly graduated from Uniben then I must say you really wasted that money cause you're still clearly uneducated, cause I don't know where I mentioned Uniben in the story. From now henceforth please learn to think before talking
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol cheesy

People always talk say i funny cheesy and to me i ain't funny ,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother wink

If you don't mind tell me the name of the movie you wrote and the amount you buy ham wink

I love watching dat type of movie wink
No worry when I do the movie I go let una hope
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Franktom247(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Treborblue post=96185161]
My nigga if you truly graduated from Uniben then I must say you really wasted that money cause you're still clearly uneducated, cause I don't know where I mentioned Uniben in the story. From now henceforth please learn to think before talking

read ur post u mentioned the following night class, fresher, books,security,home where can all this scenerio take place except in a tertiary institution and na only uniben tick all the boxes else you read at ring road guy
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=96185424][/quote]
Ignorance is really bliss how do you call yourself a graduate, yes that scenario is that of a tertiary institution and in Benin their are more than 7 both private and public institutions, just apologize for your foolishness instead of being more foolish
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
I know you're lieing but continue am enjoying it grin
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

Read again you made mention of Benin
Probably he thought maybe you're in the school premises of Uniben.
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:

Read again you made mention of Benin
Probably he thought maybe you're in the school premises of Uniben.
Yes bro I am very aware I said Benin, but there are several institutions in that state , he concluded and called me a liar without reasoning the facts that's why he's a fool
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

Yes bro I am very aware I said Benin, but there are several institutions in that state , he concluded and called me a liar without reasoning the facts that's why he's a fool
But you too read what you typed
Does it sound real to you ?
Even a new born that can read will know you're lieing
I enjoyed it anyways grin you fûcked her and within few conversation with you and the security man you didn't see her again cheesy apparently she might be a ghost.

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
ZIINI:

But you too read what you typed
Does it sound real to you ?
Even a new born that can read will know you're lieing
I enjoyed it anyways grin you fûcked her and within few conversation with you and the security man you didn't see her again cheesy apparently she might be a ghost.
My brother there are ways to call someone a liar wey no go cause trouble like that guy own lol , it's normal for many not to believe it plus the security man never saw her in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Cerebellum: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol

Eleribu OPgrin

He come here dey give us Fabugrin

Thunder fire ur yansh
Arbi nah true ur story be....If nah true Guy they don dey use una dick drum for marine land o

Eleribu OFo!grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by ikennamadu1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Omo you they throw lamba shaaaa
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by Treborblue(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol

Eleribu OPgrin

He come here dey give us Fabugrin

Thunder fire ur yansh
Arbi nah true ur story be....If nah true Guy they don dey use una dick drum for marine land o

Eleribu OFo!grin
Lolz drum ke lmao
Re: My Dick No Go Kill Me by SILENTandSMART2: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Treborblue:

No worry when I do the movie I go let una hope

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Actually Have A Point / My First Kiss Experience In A Bank / What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.