Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us (25899 Views)

We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party / 2023: We Have Lost Confidence In INEC Conducting Free, Fair Election With BVAS – / I've Lost Confidence In INEC & 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by ORIAYO70(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igp-nigerians-have-lost-confidence-trust-in-us/

Una dey mad
Community police since 1900, yet una never do am..Naija don wake up
See as ur men japa for Olokada at Lagos, una go gear wen
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Never4getU:
“It’s the best form of policing and a global phenomenon. I was part of the team that went to do the research.

@ bolded.
Who and who agreed that community policing is the best form policing? What happened to state police that is apparently the best practiced all over the world.

Community policing is a northern idea in defiant to agitated states police which captured restructuring of the country.

Northerns keep postponing their doomsday.
Community policies is a Northern idea again?
Stop spreading fake news. Southerners agitated community police more than the North. May be you're reading only Nairaland comments.

Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by ibietela2(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Never4getU:
“It’s the best form of policing and a global phenomenon. I was part of the team that went to do the research.

@ bolded.
Who and who agreed that community policing is the best form policing? What happened to state police that is apparently the best practiced all over the world.

Community policing is a northern idea in defiant to agitated states police which captured restructuring of the country.

They are joining to Step 15 without Step 1 (restructuring to true federalism) then state police or community police post will happen naturally

Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Zenithpeak(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2020
The problem with dishonest people is always trying to solve a problem by creating a bigger problem. Instead of kickstarting a pilot program of first phase of restructuring the country they are talking about disconnected trust between the police and the people.

Changing names, uniforms and other paraphernalia of Nigeria Police will not change anything but further make mockery of the entire situation.

Taking an holistic view and taking a sincere steps towards restructuring the country will foster trust and good relationship between the new instituted regional government and the people.

Tell IGP Adamu to stop flogging a dead horse, it will never yield any positive result because, the problem at hand in Nigeria is more and deeper than issuing directives and orders from the corners of his beautiful and esteemed office.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Una don cast tey tey

Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by King44(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Is this not the right time to decentralize the police force?

Still forcing a broken camel to carry load out of wickedness, insensitivity and stubbornness.

The end is near.

After all the warning has been there for a long time before we got here.

With their present approach they won't regain anything, community police my foot.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2020
When u have abused the people for so long and even with the very valid endsars movement u still can’t reform urselves? Why not?
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Aboguede(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
I only see Nigeria raising it's policing standards

Even the protests and end sars was organised by the government

If u know u know
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by King44(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Coronabirus:
Community policies is a Northern idea again?
Stop spreading fake news. Southerners agitated community police more than the North. May be you're reading only Nairaland comments.
Decentralization is the way.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Charly68: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
You better ask Nigerians to advise you on the way to make police friendly with the public again..the force has lost Nigerians confidence
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by OLAMINREWA(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerians lost confidence in police, how is that possible. Is it possible to loose what you never had?
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Dreyton36: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Trust the Nigeria police at ur own risk

I'll rather trust Samson's wife

I only trust myself only
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Sheriman(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2020
We lost confidence in Nigeria Government
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by ekevwe(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2020
HAccord:
When a Nigerian sees a policeman, instead of seeing a saviour or a hero, he sees a thief, a dishonest rogue, a murderer, a tomentor who would not hesitate to lay false allegations so as to profit from same.

It has become a norm for donkey years and the IGP should stop pretending he didn't know about the rot in the police system.

Nigeria police is the reason why some innocent Nigerians are in prisons.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by andepower: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2020
When careers of professional police officers are cut short by the frustration of nepotism and appointment of a junior to head the all-important Nigeria Police Services, what do you get?
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Doubt if we ever had it
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Ofiagu(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2020
IGP Adamu, I stand with you in your quest to make the policing work effective and better.

My Team and I will work with you on this. Success to you Sir.

Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by gift2xl: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
I lost confidence that same day I was born a Nigerian. Ndi ara
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Deepthoughts: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igp-nigerians-have-lost-confidence-trust-in-us/
Nigerians will just keep hammering on something with out any meaningful result,what exactly is the community policing they keep talking about?what form does it take n how is it different from regular policing?
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by blackmaine: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Just do a cross check , Get like some nursery school pupils and ask each of them if they want to be a cop , I bet you 99% of them would say No
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by seunayantokun(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2020
You represent evil.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by PrincessB1(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Sure.

Our mumu don do undecided
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by boyjo: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Never4getU:

@ bolded.

Wow, this made loads of sense.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by boyjo: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ceenelly:
OK
That one dey
The problem of the police is with their top hierarchy that are not sincere, the NPF is not only under funded and equip, the little funding it got the big high ranking officer shares it among themselves leaving the low officers to source for finances to perform their duties, the road block officers fuel their vehicle, repair their vehicle, make returns to the office, for an IPO to do his work he will need to collect money from a complainant to buy case file, charter car for arrest etc, while it now seems that police is not working is that the officers are now afraid to request this money from the public to perform their duty so they just ignore doing their constitutional work cos the authority provided none

This is very correct.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by kabillionaire(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
to regain that confidence and trust, everyone should be allowed to carry arms, like that we'll be speaking the same language
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Basketmouth2019: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Foolish man is just getting the memo.
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by chaloskyx: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
BEFORE JUST LIKE WE HAVE LOST CONFIDENCE IN BOTH PDP AND APC AND COME 2023 WE WOULD SHOW THAT TO THEM AS FOR YOU MR IGP RESIGN AND RESTRUCTURE THE POLICE (STATE POLICE) FG HAS TO MUCH POLICE CONTROL THATS WHY THEY ARE USELESS
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Ryan03(f): 3:10am On Nov 20, 2020
tizzle:
You cannot lose what you don't have. We've never had confidence in you at all. Oga IGP, just respect yourself and resign. We will *NEVER* have confidence in the police as long as you are in charge
when he wasn't the one in power, did you have confidence in police? So what has his retirement got to do with it? Everybody dey type, me sef must type undecided
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Ryan03(f): 3:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Stupidly in disguise
can you counter his statement? Abi you are just bitter?
Re: IGP: Nigerians Have Lost Confidence, Trust In Us by Ryan03(f): 3:13am On Nov 20, 2020
dhtml6:
Thugs that came in BRT buses, have they been investigated yet and brought to justice?
pls provide their house address abi police are the ones that drove the BRT buses?

Is This The End Of Boko Haram? - REUTERS / Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Buhari Sacks Odubu-Led NDDC Board