Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Do Women Have This Attitude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Have This Attitude? (1588 Views)

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2020
I have received calls and chat from girls in the past I don't really know. My initial instinct is to ask who am I unto? The moment u ask that question they will cut the call or stop chatting with you. When u try returning the call they won't pick up. I have observed this in numerous occasions. I can't pretend I know who am talking to. Pls why do women have this attitude. Does it mean I must know who am talkin cos I don't get it..
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by fati2001(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by WrittyWritter(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Chop and clean mouth..u begin form "who am i unto"
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Read what you typed.
Go through it.
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
donbachi:
Chop and clean mouth..u begin form "who am i unto"

Lol who said so.. if I had sex with any girl that means I like u and don't delete contacts unless we had serious altercation. If I have every girls number on my phone I will be confused. So I have to keep track of ppl I cherish.
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Onlyif you can accept that you typed bulshitt

As I dey read ham d thing dey do me like you should be beside me so dat I can slap sense into your brain,

Mumu man

What you wrote is so disgusting aswear, it sound so so childish

If I call you and you refuse to tell me who you are ,forkk off then who give give a flying or dancing forkkk about you getting angry or doing like a senseless girl

Anyway op. Juss dey give himself problem,

God nogo shame us smiley
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Read what you typed.
Go through it.

Yah I have gone thru it.. I have lost my phone couple of times and I did 'welcome back'. At the process I lost some of my contacts. Is that not enough reason not to have Ur contact?
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Onlyif you can accept that you typed bulshitt

As I dey read ham d thing dey do me like you should be beside me so dat I can slap sense into your brain,

Mumu man

What you wrote is so disgusting aswear, it sound so so childish

If I call you and you refuse to tell me who you are ,forkk off then who give give a flying or dancing forkkk about you getting angry or doing like a senseless girl

Anyway op. Juss dey give himself problem,

God nogo shame us smiley

I'm not mumu bro.. I'm just being sceptical bro.. to me I won't get angry if someone says they don't have my contact on there fone. I just want to know y girrls are so pained when u ask that question.. "whos on the line"
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol who said so.. if I had sex with any girl that means I like u and don't delete contacts unless we had serious altercation. If I have every girls number on my phone I will be confused. So I have to keep track of ppl I cherish.
stop collecting and giving contacts..simple.
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I'm not mumu bro.. I'm just being sceptical bro.. to me I won't get angry if someone says they don't have my contact on there fone. I just want to know y girrls are so pained when u ask that question.. "whos on the line"
thats what you should have typed. " who is on the line " Not ''who is upto?"" Go edit that mistake
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by TheCork(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I have received calls and chat from girls in the past I don't really know. My initial instinct is to ask who am I unto? The moment u ask that question they will cut the call or stop chatting with you. When u try returning the call they won't pick up. I have observed this in numerous occasions. I can't pretend I know who am talking to. Pls why do women have this attitude. Does it mean I must know who am talkin cos I don't get it..

..ask dorin27 (ruddest living tng on nairaland!!!
angry
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I'm not mumu bro.. I'm just being sceptical bro.. as me I won't get angry if someone says they don't have my contact on there fone. I just want to know y girrls are so pained when u ask that question.. "whos on the line"

Had,dis niggy Juss dey fall my hand ni sha ,

You came here as per say those girls that you're calling are here or all girls do dat if dem call you ?

No need for all this things

A girl dat doesn't tell you who she is is not ready for a conversation , so let the bitch forkk off if she's sensible and ready for convoy she won't cut off the line because of the question,

Oboy learn to walk with sensible and intelligent girls, so that all this unnecessary bulllshit won't be happening wink
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

angry

dorin27 ur attention is needed tongue
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
thats what you should have typed. " who is on the line " Not ''who is upto?"" Go edit that mistake

Point taken
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Had,dis niggy Juss dey fall my hand ni sha ,

You came here as per say those girls that you're calling are here or all girls do dat if dem call you ?

No need for all this things

A girl dat doesn't tell you who she is is not ready for a conversation , so let the bitch forkk off if she's sensible and ready for convoy she won't cut off the line because of the question,

Oboy learn to walk with sensible and intelligent girls, so that all this unnecessary bulllshit won't be happening wink

Yah I get your point clearly. They ain't worth the time for sure
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Don't stress yourself women of nowadays are just a piece of shit sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Yah I get your point clearly. They ain't worth the time for sure

Now you're talking like a real niggy,

A sensible girl will never cut off Juss because you ask that question, only wor wor girls or a dumb girls do dat,

Dats the first question I'm gonna ask you If you ain't in my contact list and if you do like eleribu omo forkkk off I don't give a dancing forkkk ,

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother wink
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Mandela27: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Their ego is constantly stopping them from getting what they want.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Mandela27:
Their ego is constantly stopping them from getting what they want.

True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Barzinime(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
TheCork:

angry
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:
dz is why u irritate me
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by fati2001(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
dz is why u irritate me
....... ........ ......... .......... ............ ............... ........ ....... ............. ................ ................... .................... .................
............... .............. ................ ..................... ............. ............. ........... ......

THINK I CARE?
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Silentgroper(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

angry
Dorin27.. Y u being rude to my bozz, I dnt like it o
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by BigDawsNet: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2020
They are definitely ur crush

You may likely be tough guy so
Just take it easy and give them that soft chat

If you not interested let it slide maturely...

Goodluck
Re: Why Do Women Have This Attitude? by Silentgroper(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

THINK I CARE?
grin. U shud.

i'm d only one dat can take ur scrawny ass out of naija.

yet u keep annoying me, u wouldnt prepare tuwo 4 me nd wouldnt show me ur heartshaped ass. I pity u

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Going To The Village For Christmas (photo) / Man Allegedly Catches Wife In Bed With His Best Friend (photos) / Lazy Ass Bitches Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.