Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,699 members, 7,840,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge (28326 Views)

Lagos Compensates More Families Of Deceased RRS Officers With 20 Million / Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / LASG Presents Cheques To Deceased Families Of RRS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by FlyHeight: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2020
lekki1444:
so she has 115k in purse but riding bike what about uber ?

So if you had 115k you intended to use for business or something important, (bear in mind she is a middle aged woman obviously so the money for definitely for a bill or business) you would take your 115k you’re managing and enter 5k Uber in Lagos traffic, na wa... then you’d be found on IG or Nairaland looking for giveaway afterwards
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Kzcee: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

U are a real nigar, their PRO is really really working hard, but to be honest with u, RRS men are different specie in the police force. Those guys are well dressed, well mannered, knows how to handle situation

Lagos government gives them allowances for, it's not easy for them to look neat with meager salary, those uniform materials are cost and as well hard to maintain . If the police are after looking good with their money, that means hunger will kill his children,cant foot utilities, pay rent (esp if he works in place like lekki) and note that there is no good barracks and must also pay for two apartments, one for his wife and kids and for himself close to where he works or another state he was transferred to.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2020
SmartPolician:
If our police was operating like this, nobody would have a problem with them

In the past, I heard stories of how people got stranded and slept in the police station.

Today's Nigeria's police would kill you and steal everything you have on you because they offered to give you emergency shelter.

Well done, RRS
how many of your stranded relatives have they killed? If non, then you are a bastard who lives on lies
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Nonsense Damage control & PRO for Our well known demonically currupt NPF!

Rubbish!
Next time let the beneficiary sing your praises for a better outcome in the quest to revive your dead Institution instead of you trying to fool the already woke populace!

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
you can keep wailing
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by daddy001: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2020
what is the title of the movie?
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by willyjacs(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2020
mayklef:
I must commend the PRO of the NP, that person is doing everything possible to paint the NP "good and patriotic".... But sorry 2 disappoint u, we sabi ekelebe and their love 4 20, 50 and Almighty 100 naira
haha which one be almighty 100 Naira again?
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Who count d money. Just hyping police abeg

See news on their platform to show how bad they are and trying to paint themselves good
even if it is 1k he returned, you will still say it's a lie. Abeg go chop sh!t
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Unrated900(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2020
This RRS Teams are better than the Special arm robbery sec

SARS
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by steeltrust: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2020
If na RRS I give it to them
Those guys re good
Any were I see them I laways comend dem
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ryan03(f): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
olisaEze:
I stopped reading immediately I read that the narrative was given by the police themselves. If it wasn’t a PR stunt, they should have let the lady tell the story on her own, in her own time.
Scammers, goan explain why CNN has evidence of ur men killing young people along side the military in Lekki first!
alot of peeps have been helped by the police in different ways but they never speak up, just one small mistake and you will see them crying on every platform. Ungrateful twarts

1 Like

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
even if it is 1k he returned, you will still say it's a lie. Abeg go chop sh!t
what's special about returning purse frm a police...goes to show how shitty they r and it's now a big deal
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by sinola(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
I can tell you this for free that this is staged.
You and I know pretty well that those rogues in uniform can never be that magnanimous
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2020
RSS Officers, I'm loving you guys already. God bless y'all and please never deter in the good works even if your salary remains "peanut". The society would reward you in the kindest way someday. Thank you for being very professional.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mydivinely: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Good of him, what u sow u reap. thats how my phone was stolen n my line used to recharge almost 35k, calling Mtn they only gave me the number wch the airtime was sent to, that i need a police report before they can track the niggar, Som people among us r worst than those police we accuse. HOW MUCH WILL IT TAKE TO GET A POLICE REPORT PLEASE? OR HOW ELSE CAN I TRACK THE GUY HAVING ONLY HIS PHONE NUMBER??
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by stephcat: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
that police officer goes against nigeria police ethics, I pray make DPO no hear it or else he will be sack
Not all of them are that bad bro, but majority of em surely
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by olisaEze(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
alot of peeps have been helped by the police in different ways but they never speak up, just one small mistake and you will see them crying on every platform. Ungrateful twarts

Pls read up on CSP Rabiu Garba the DPO of Fegge police station that Onitsha hoodlums intent on mayhem there decided to protect even as his men abandoned him. Nigerians might be a lot of things, but ungrateful is definitely not an apt description. Go on Facebook and see how many condemned the wanton destruction of police lives and properties before u give up on ur fellow citizens.
All it takes is one wrong action to delete all ur previous good deeds once trust is lost. It will take a lot more than returning a lost purse for people to forget the numerous destructive activities & extrajudicial killings of the men of the NPF.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Ficollins(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
I can bet he didnt know that such amount was in the bag
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mayklef(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
willyjacs:
4 naija police, 100bucks na Almighty oo
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mayklef(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2020
willyjacs:
4 naija police man way, him fit waste bullet sake of 100bucks oo
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mayklef(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

U are a real nigar, their PRO is really really working hard, but to be honest with u, RRS men are different specie in the police force. Those guys are well dressed, well mannered, knows how to handle situation
Iam yet to come across one
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Kingv(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:

Go and learn to spell properly before castigating others. Illiterate.

That guy was only catching cruise. There is an omission in your statement MR. Literate
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by tiswell(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:

Go and learn to spell properly before castigating others. Illiterate.
He got the spellings but lack constructing a comprehensive English sentence.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by SmartPolician: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Ryan03:
how many of your stranded relatives have they killed? If non, then you are a bastard who lives on lies

Are you a police officer?
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Stanleyq: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=TMSMedia post=96235328]Lagos Police Return Lady's Purse Containing N115K After It Fell Off Without Her Knowledge (Photo)

The Lagos State Rapid Response Squad (RRS) has narrated how officers recovered a woman's purse containing a large sum and returned it to her, IgbereTV reports.

The police said RRS officers were on patrol around Igando when they saw a lady's red purse fall from a bike. They picked it up and tried to signal the bike rider but he didn't stop.

They went after them and made sure the woman got her purse back.

Sharing photos of officers handing the woman's purse back to her, the RRS tweeted:

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1329491056598147072?s=19[/quote
i returned a purse to a man who came back from indonesia, the purse contained 400 dollars, 1k note, 100 indonesia note, some indonesia coins, a stick of cigar.,and his travel ticket.
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by richeeyo(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
mayklef:
I must commend the PRO of the NP, that person is doing everything possible to paint the NP "good and patriotic".... But sorry 2 disappoint u, we sabi ekelebe and their love 4 20, 50 and Almighty 100 naira
And you think you can succeed in life with that mentality
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mayklef(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2020
richeeyo:

And you think you can succeed in life with that mentality
My q is, is ur father successful because obviously u're not
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Lazenby007(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2020
Fake news
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by richeeyo(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2020
mayklef:

My q is, is ur father successful because obviously u're not
If your father is of value to you, you would respect other's own
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by coolatlantic: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Very good.

Shrink fibroid copletelety!
WhatsApp: 08067071175.
Also check my signature for details
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by deeva2: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nice one...Others should follow this step
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by dfrost: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
RRS cheesy wink smiley kiss

Uncle Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee et son hommes cheesy
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
mayklef:

Iam yet to come across one
I have had encounter with them, I respect them a lot (their are bad ones among them), but I think the good ones outnumbered the bad ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: How Jonathan Made Me Finance Minister / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.