Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge (28306 Views)

Lagos Compensates More Families Of Deceased RRS Officers With 20 Million / Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / LASG Presents Cheques To Deceased Families Of RRS Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by TMSMedia: 6:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Lagos Police Return Lady's Purse Containing N115K After It Fell Off Without Her Knowledge (Photo)

The Lagos State Rapid Response Squad (RRS) has narrated how officers recovered a woman's purse containing a large sum and returned it to her, IgbereTV reports.

The police said RRS officers were on patrol around Igando when they saw a lady's red purse fall from a bike. They picked it up and tried to signal the bike rider but he didn't stop.

They went after them and made sure the woman got her purse back.

Sharing photos of officers handing the woman's purse back to her, the RRS tweeted:

"RRS officers while on patrol this evening around Igando saw a red purse fall from a lady on a bike. They picked it up and tried signaling the rider but he mistook it for an attempt to arrest him. Gradually they followed the bike to her destination then handed it over to her. She confirmed the sum of N115,000 and a Tecno phone inside the purse were all intact. #TheGoodGuys"
https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1329491056598147072?s=19

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by helinues: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2020
That officers must be from Pluto... grin

Nice one from him

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by mayklef(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2020
I must commend the PRO of the NP, that person is doing everything possible to paint the NP "good and patriotic".... But sorry 2 disappoint u, we sabi ekelebe and their love 4 20, 50 and Almighty 100 naira

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by majamajic(m): 6:15am On Nov 20, 2020
It can only be lagos RRS

Hope Anambra RRS are learning ?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by rossniti: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Nice one by the NPF.

Once they start paying them a decent salary, this type of thing will not be news any longer.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Jones4190(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2020
that police officer goes against nigeria police ethics, I pray make DPO no hear it or else he will be sack

27 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by rossniti: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Jones4190:
that police officer go against nigeria police ethics, I pray may do not hear it or else he will be sack

Go and learn to spell properly before castigating others. Illiterate.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Hmm you sure say nah naija?

1 Like

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by adeskee(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2020
staged
Confidence building Mechanism
All na wash

13 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by yanabasee(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2020
They're trying to buy our hearts again....... Hand him a gun and you will see his true character.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by internationalman(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
They did well by censoring her face.

If they hadn't, people who wanted the money and the phone would have paid her a courtesy visit since the police didn't want it..

9ice policing though

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Godfullsam(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't believe!

5 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by nazicartel(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2020
If you're calling police also call the unit nah... Naso we take SARs name take spoil police, RRS, AFU Etc are nice police units nah, and besides the individuals there are learned and some how financially okay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by SmartPolician: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2020
If our police was operating like this, nobody would have a problem with them

In the past, I heard stories of how people got stranded and slept in the police station.

Today's Nigeria's police would kill you and steal everything you have on you because they offered to give you emergency shelter.

Well done, RRS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by chiiraq802(m): 6:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Godfullsam:
I don't believe!

Lolzzz..... why don't you believe??

There are good police too....

2 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by sal1974: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2020
RRS is actually reputed to be an exemplary unit of police force in Lagos,other police unit should emulate their conduct.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Okoroawusa: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Okada man dey fear. E no gree stop.

Well done officers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by PopeToyeeb: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2020
RRS AKA: The Good guys. Imagine if all Nigeria Police officers behave like this? Our Country would be way better

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
grin Bike man run. Hin no wan look back. When police vehicle chase okada or Danfo its not bringing good news.
If RRS shout ''Stop Sir! N118,000 fell out from your bike''
He will increase his speed and shout back LIAR tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by endsarrrs(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
shocked Gradually, all the lost glory of the police shall come back after much End SARS resetting their memory..... grin How do you expect the bike to stop na?? grin grin

See oomenka school boy with him crocro bighead in that photo... No dey go class lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Agricaddict(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Adonbilivit wonbit

5 Likes

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by paulolee(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
DTS nice coming from those men...
Reminds me of dt story dt happened jus last month when I visited my gee in p.h...
Abt to cross d road n a huge sum of moni dropped from a man dt passed on a bike spreading all over d road..peps were rushing to pick n i joined..
Only for one man to start pleading dt he knows d owner n he wants to help dt said man to gather d moni n he started collecting all from us dt picked d moni.
Some ignored BT 90% accepted n gave him n some hid part of it n returned some...I was dead broke with only 500 on me n I picked 9k dt day bt still dnt kno wat made me returned all..
He counted n it was 120k total n some hours letter I was called to witness dt d owner came wit a police man n was very happy collecting d moni n even said he had 150k meaning 30k is gone..
D man dropped 10k as thank you for boys n it was jut 5 of us around when he came n I was happy n filled with hope dt even if na 1k i go manage..
When the man drove off, they all shared d moni n sidelined me saying "Jew no de chop wr men dey" meaning since I no gre "join" or "belong" to men 4 hood, nothing for me....dts how i went back home cursing myself why I didn't help my self by taking part of dt moni when I picked it earlier...
Dey say heaven help those dt help themselves n na garri i go ous go soak las las...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by parzdor(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
ea
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by lekki1444: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
so she has 115k in purse but riding bike what about uber ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by money121(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Ok
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
e
Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by specialmati(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
grin good one from RRS. if na the other disbanded criminal they will take the money kidnap the woman and tag her Yahoo lady and demand from 5million up for her bail out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by derbykol(f): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
People still dey carry bulk money for purse abi pocket dey waka?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge by GreaterFuture(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Good One, Kudos to the RRS Team

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. One-click contact in Siggy.

Also available are Sided Body Trucks, Full body Trucks and 20 Tonne Dump Trucks for Long-term Haulage and Rental, Serious persons and Direct Contractors Only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha / My Son’s Resignation From Govt Shocking -oba Of Benin / Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.